Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen 12:33 - Feb 19 with 2535 viewsReuser_is_God

Solid game yesterday I thought but why oh why did he not take the ball to the corner?

I know it’s only relevant because they got the equaliser but fcuking hell man.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Knudsen on 12:36 - Feb 19 with 2517 viewsBluefish

It was utter panic and very poor. Waggy looked miles offside and calling for it. Going for the goal was probably right considering we were 3 on 2 but it was a mess

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Knudsen on 12:36 - Feb 19 with 2510 viewsKieran_Knows

What we all said. So basic it's unreal.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Knudsen on 12:39 - Feb 19 with 2498 viewsBrianTablet

Aaaaaaaaah! This drives me nuts.

Surely the point is, why isn't he a competent enough professional footballer to accurately pick out one of the two players free in the box?

Then it's 2-0, game over, no corner-faffing required.

Oh, and that's without mentioning the header from 5 yards ......
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 12:41]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Knudsen on 12:45 - Feb 19 with 2471 viewsJackSted

Couldn't wait to start calling Norwich "N0rw1ch", just like they do with "Ip5w1ch".

Knudsen's ruined my dreams for at least a year

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Knudsen on 12:48 - Feb 19 with 2454 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

He was caught in two minds, should of taken it to the corner or just had a shot and put his foot through it, so if it missed it would of gone deep into the crowd.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Knudsen on 12:50 - Feb 19 with 2440 viewsOsborneOneNil

I was happy with his decision to try and pick out Waghorn, no brainer when 3 on 2.....but the delivery was woeful.
Knudsen on 12:51 - Feb 19 with 2434 viewsJ4ck22

I know Knudsen lost the ball, but our defence and keeper completely bottled a pretty harmless long ball which led to the cross that equalised it for them.

I think it's a bit harsh to single out individuals for what was a poor goal to concede all around.
Knudsen on 13:02 - Feb 19 with 2386 viewsReuser_is_God

Knudsen on 12:51 - Feb 19 by J4ck22

I know Knudsen lost the ball, but our defence and keeper completely bottled a pretty harmless long ball which led to the cross that equalised it for them.

I think it's a bit harsh to single out individuals for what was a poor goal to concede all around.

To be fair the bloke that won the flick & then scored a header is 6 foot 7.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 13:02]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen on 13:03 - Feb 19 with 2374 viewsRobTheMonk

It was heart vs head and unfortunately it was a slightly naive decision. But had it got in we'd of been loving it.
Knudsen on 13:14 - Feb 19 with 2308 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Whilst I personally agree, after the Sheffield Wednesday late equaliser fiasco, so many people on here moaned how we are too defensive minded by going in the corner rather than trying to score another goal.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Knudsen on 13:19 - Feb 19 with 2298 viewsHerbivore

Knudsen on 13:14 - Feb 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Whilst I personally agree, after the Sheffield Wednesday late equaliser fiasco, so many people on here moaned how we are too defensive minded by going in the corner rather than trying to score another goal.

Exactly this. Criticise him for messing up a relatively simple pass to create a second goal, not for the decision itself.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Knudsen on 13:21 - Feb 19 with 2280 viewschicoazul

I know what you mean but I will hear no ill of my man Jonas, the POTY.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Knudsen on 13:22 - Feb 19 with 2270 viewschicoazul

Knudsen on 12:51 - Feb 19 by J4ck22

Webster literally stops playing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Knudsen on 13:55 - Feb 19 with 2196 viewspoppiesman

Pretty sure even if his cross was perfect, Waghorn would have been flagged offside anyway as he looked yards off, so poor play from them both.
Knudsen on 14:03 - Feb 19 with 2160 viewsSuperfrans

For their goal, Webster was at fault too. He watched the ball flick off their striker's head and waved as if it was going out of play.

Bart chased because it wasn't going out - but he'd have stayed in his 6 yard box if Webster had chased it down.

If the ball had gone out, or we'd chased it out for a corner or a throw, the 30 seconds would have wound down, we'd have held on and won.

I feel sick all over again...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Knudsen on 14:36 - Feb 19 with 2097 viewsVaughan8

Knudsen on 13:14 - Feb 19 by The_Romford_Blue

The Sheff Wed one, we should have just took the booking when they started to break away.

yesterday I actually think it wasn't too bad a decision, just we didn't even get a shot on. If he made the ball to Waghorn and it went behind, that would still have wasted some more time.

Just a very disappointing end
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024