Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Brazil 13:04 - May 1 with 3482 viewsDanFord

I've got to say he went down in my estimation massively this morning but I can't decide whether I am being completely unfair or not, given I can't possibly know all the circumstances. I know, despite being a Town legend, he's not loved by all our fans. For those who regularly listen to TalkSport you'd be aware that he's talked about going on a jolly to Roma ahead of the Liverpool match there, with Mick Quinn, to watch the game, not to work from what I gather. He was also clearly a good mate of Ray Wilkins who he worked alongside and spoke so highly of. This morning he mentioned today is Wilkins memorial but he'll miss it as he'll be getting on a flight to Rome. I just found that very odd. The game is tomorrow and he doesn't need to prepare for anything work wise tonight. Would you not simply attend the wake, then head out to Rome after?
[Post edited 1 May 2018 13:05]

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Alan Brazil on 13:06 - May 1 with 3385 viewsReuser_is_God

More important things in life to worry about.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Alan Brazil on 13:08 - May 1 with 3335 viewsLord_Lucan

It’s a non issue.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Alan Brazil on 13:14 - May 1 with 3267 viewsSpruceMoose

Alan Brazil on 13:08 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

It’s a non issue.

Indeed. Compared to his drink driving record this is nothing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Alan Brazil on 13:25 - May 1 with 3150 viewsBlueBadger

I think the main problem you've got here is that you decided that listening to TalkSh1te was a sensible thing to do.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Alan Brazil on 13:37 - May 1 with 3013 viewsSuperblue95

Don't be one of those people who gets offended on other people's behalf. Only the family are really be entitled to care about who goes or not, and I'm sure they have bigger things on their mind than Alan Brazil

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Alan Brazil on 13:46 - May 1 with 2939 viewsSitfcB

Man with prior engagement can't attend something that was unexpected shocker.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Alan Brazil on 13:47 - May 1 with 2929 viewsFixed_It

Alan Brazil on 13:37 - May 1 by Superblue95

Don't be one of those people who gets offended on other people's behalf. Only the family are really be entitled to care about who goes or not, and I'm sure they have bigger things on their mind than Alan Brazil

Indeed. Although Alan is quite big.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Alan Brazil on 14:36 - May 1 with 2689 viewsBluedandy

Yes - you are being completely unfair .... Alan Brazil's show is broadcasting live from Rome tomorrow and Thursday morning .... starts at 6am .... when should he fly exactly?

In his world work and jollies merge quite seamlessly .... today he should have asked Frank Lampard about his interest or not in the Town job ... that was a journalistic boo-boo.

Alan Brazil is Ipswich through and through, a Town legend, suspect only Celtic are closer to his heart but it's a near run thing.
[Post edited 1 May 2018 14:44]
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Brazil on 15:40 - May 1 with 2419 viewsMonkey_Blue

I like Alan Brazil and that’s not just because he got me a beer or two in the bar at Wembley after the play-off final. He’s passionate about Ipswich and football in general. I always rated him as a great co-commentator on Sky. I do though admit his drink driving record is something he should be ashamed off.
I suspect he couldn’t change these plans due to work commitments as has been pointed out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024