Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am going to lose that bet 16:07 - May 2 with 4575 viewsgrimboy

Am I not? why would you lot not help me instead you lot keep voting up which will cost me two lots of £10,
What can I do to make you all down vote me without getting banned?
I am going to lose that bet on 16:09 - May 2 with 3636 viewsSpruceMoose

Nothing. You're the upvote king.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I am going to lose that bet on 16:10 - May 2 with 3623 viewsnc41

Fascinating post. Have an uppie :)
I am going to lose that bet on 16:12 - May 2 with 3615 viewsSpruceMoose

Seriously though, the best way to get downvotes is to hit the news comments and say something positive about ITFC. Another shortcut is to agree with anything Benters says on here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I am going to lose that bet on 16:13 - May 2 with 3604 viewsgrimboy

I am going to lose that bet on 16:09 - May 2 by SpruceMoose

Nothing. You're the upvote king.

How about the fact I’m going to vote tomorrow for either Tories or UKIP?
I am going to lose that bet on 16:14 - May 2 with 3594 viewsgrimboy

I am going to lose that bet on 16:12 - May 2 by SpruceMoose

Seriously though, the best way to get downvotes is to hit the news comments and say something positive about ITFC. Another shortcut is to agree with anything Benters says on here.

You mean Bentley the king of the board?
I am going to lose that bet on 16:16 - May 2 with 3570 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope we leave you on about -8. Just in case this is a very rare show of intelligence and the bet was you getting back to zero before brilliantly manipulating us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I am going to lose that bet on 16:17 - May 2 with 3571 viewsDanFord

The cruel twist here is that had you not have told us you needed down arrows to win a bet and just went about posting your usual stuff, you'd have had all the down arrows you'd ever need within a matter of minutes.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

I am going to lose that bet on 16:20 - May 2 with 3552 viewsgrimboy

I am going to lose that bet on 16:17 - May 2 by DanFord

The cruel twist here is that had you not have told us you needed down arrows to win a bet and just went about posting your usual stuff, you'd have had all the down arrows you'd ever need within a matter of minutes.

Maybe but I thought if you lot knew a fellow Town fan needed the down votes to win a bet you would of obliged.
Login to get fewer ads

I am going to lose that bet on 16:28 - May 2 with 3506 viewsCurrie10

12th man / ITFC Daley or something like that are popular figures they collect - arrows like they're going out of fashion.
I am going to lose that bet on 16:40 - May 2 with 3471 viewsconnorscontract

Ok, I can help.

Make a donation for £30 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, and screenshot it for proof, post the jpeg on here and we will downvote all your posts from then on.

It will cost you £10, as you will win back £20 from your friend, and more importantly a great charity will be up £30. If you don't it will cost you £20, in a lost bet to him, and, worse, he will be £20 up.

Your choice.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 16:41]
I am going to lose that bet on 16:40 - May 2 with 3464 viewsIllinoisblue

how about you try a different board for the next couple of decades.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I am going to lose that bet on 16:41 - May 2 with 3458 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I am going to lose that bet on 16:13 - May 2 by grimboy

That's my first uppie. I'm sure you have given it plenty of thought and if that is your 'home' you should vote for it! Well done.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I am going to lose that bet on 16:43 - May 2 with 3442 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I am going to lose that bet on 16:20 - May 2 by grimboy

Maybe but I thought if you lot knew a fellow Town fan needed the down votes to win a bet you would of obliged.

I think your best bet might be grammar!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I am going to lose that bet on 16:45 - May 2 with 3431 viewsfactual_blue

I am going to lose that bet on 16:14 - May 2 by grimboy

You mean Bentley the king of the board?

You're his catamite, that's clear.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I am going to lose that bet on 16:53 - May 2 with 3403 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

You're going to win the bet. You clearly need up votes but asked for down votes as reverse psychology would, as it has, prevail.

You were perfectly fine getting down votes on your own, so no idea why you'd mention it otherwise.
I am going to lose that bet on 17:14 - May 2 with 3366 viewsgrimboy

I am going to lose that bet on 16:40 - May 2 by connorscontract

Ok, I can help.

Make a donation for £30 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, and screenshot it for proof, post the jpeg on here and we will downvote all your posts from then on.

It will cost you £10, as you will win back £20 from your friend, and more importantly a great charity will be up £30. If you don't it will cost you £20, in a lost bet to him, and, worse, he will be £20 up.

Your choice.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 16:41]

Right I have made a £20 donation if I succeed I will add another tenner. I have copied and paste it to this post.

Your donation has been processed View online
JustGiving

Thanks again for donating,
£21.00

Bobby Robson
"Thank you very much for your donation to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.

It is our goal to continue to fulfil Sir Bobby’s wishes to help find more effective ways to detect and treat cancer - including the clinical trials of new drugs at the Sir Bobby Robson Cancer Trials Research Centre.

If you would like to receive a Sir Bobby Robson Foundation certificate acknowledging your donation, please email your name and address to: lewis.chater@nuth.nhs.uk

Thank you once again. Your support is greatly appreciated."

Help me raise even more
Sharing my page will encourage others to add their support.

Share on Facebook

CharityLogo
If you have subscribed to a fundraising page I can confirm that your contribution will be used in accordance with the appeal and thank you for your support. If you have simply subscribed to the charity (and not indicated your intentions) kindly advise us of the service/ward/unit AND Hospital that you are seeking to support by emailing mike.love@nuth.nhs.uk (tel. 0191 2231434) Your generosity and thoughtfulness is very much appreciated

Your donation details
Your donation will now be transferred safely to Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals Nhs Charity so they can continue their amazing work.
Name

Donation reference
D169754064

Date
02/05/2018 15:57:19 (GMT)

Charity name
Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals Nhs Charity

Charity registration number

Donation summary
Donation amount
£21.00
Reverse psychology at play? on 17:15 - May 2 with 3363 viewsPendejo

By telling folks about a bet for down votes, the reaction is to upvote everything... but if the bet is really for upvotes???? Think about it, the best way to handle the matter would be no votes.

Just a thought

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I am going to lose that bet on 17:16 - May 2 with 3351 viewsSpruceMoose

Good for you. It is important to be engaged with the democratic process. And seeing as I no longer live in the UK, it doesn't bother me who you vote for. Have an uppie!

I am going to lose that bet on 17:17 - May 2 with 3341 viewsfactual_blue

We'd already worked that out.

I am going to lose that bet on 17:19 - May 2 with 3336 viewsfactual_blue

I am going to lose that bet on 17:14 - May 2 by grimboy

Right I have made a £20 donation if I succeed I will add another tenner. I have copied and paste it to this post.

JustGiving

£21.00

Bobby Robson

It is our goal to continue to fulfil Sir Bobby’s wishes to help find more effective ways to detect and treat cancer - including the clinical trials of new drugs at the Sir Bobby Robson Cancer Trials Research Centre.

If you would like to receive a Sir Bobby Robson Foundation certificate acknowledging your donation, please email your name and address to: lewis.chater@nuth.nhs.uk

Help me raise even more

Share on Facebook

CharityLogo
If you have subscribed to a fundraising page I can confirm that your contribution will be used in accordance with the appeal and thank you for your support. If you have simply subscribed to the charity (and not indicated your intentions) kindly advise us of the service/ward/unit AND Hospital that you are seeking to support by emailing mike.love@nuth.nhs.uk (tel. 0191 2231434) Your generosity and thoughtfulness is very much appreciated

Your donation details
Your donation will now be transferred safely to Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals Nhs Charity so they can continue their amazing work.
Name

Donation reference
D169754064

Date

Charity name

Donation summary
Donation amount
£21.00

Sorry, this is bribery pure and simple and we'll have no truck with it.

I am going to lose that bet on 17:20 - May 2 with 3334 viewsSpruceMoose

I am going to lose that bet on 17:19 - May 2 by factual_blue

I think it was a lovely gesture, so I responded with the socially appropriate upvote.

I am going to lose that bet on 17:21 - May 2 with 3328 viewsgrimboy

I am going to lose that bet on 17:19 - May 2 by factual_blue

It’s a good cause anyway.
I am going to lose that bet on 17:21 - May 2 with 3325 viewsPendejo

I am going to lose that bet on 16:53 - May 2 by No_Moore_Kieffer

You're going to win the bet. You clearly need up votes but asked for down votes as reverse psychology would, as it has, prevail.

You were perfectly fine getting down votes on your own, so no idea why you'd mention it otherwise.

Must have subconsciously seen this...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I am going to lose that bet on 17:21 - May 2 with 3328 viewsfooters

I am going to lose that bet on 17:17 - May 2 by factual_blue

We'd already worked that out.

Thank you for learnin' me a brand-new and slightly shameful word the last couple of days, Obi Wan. I shall use it with extreme prejudice.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I am going to lose that bet on 17:31 - May 2 with 3279 viewsconnorscontract

I am going to lose that bet on 17:14 - May 2 by grimboy

JustGiving

£21.00

Bobby Robson

Help me raise even more

Share on Facebook

CharityLogo

Your donation details
Name

Donation reference
D169754064

Date

Charity name

Donation summary
Donation amount
£21.00

I've downvoted your posts on this thread and one other in response to your generosity to the SBRF. However, I note that you have only donated 2/3 of the requested amount, so I will be capping my downvotes at 2/3 of your target.

I hope you will agree that this is a fair response.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024