Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? 08:28 - Jul 21 with 3947 viewstextbackup

Because it’s getting a little silly now, isn’t it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 08:30 - Jul 21 with 3653 viewswkj

£10 on October all three will have featured in some way or the other (this includes being on the bench, and unused before being injured again in training)

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 08:43 - Jul 21 with 3574 viewsITFCBlues

Adeyemi was meant to have stared training Thursday - not sure if that happened!

Bishop and Huws they always said would be behind & hoped to get them some minutes towards the end of pre-season

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 08:58 - Jul 21 with 3501 viewsCurrie10

My logic, little childish.

Adeyemi + BIshop. Don't rush either of them and any minutes we get this season = absolute bonus. Pathetic viewpoint but Bish has more or less been crocked for 3 straight seasons. HOPEFULLY he can get some footy in.

Still have ZERO idea if Adeyemi is any good............

A lot more hopeful on Huws.
Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 08:59 - Jul 21 with 3518 viewsPhilTWTD

Bish about a week away from full training, think Huws is on a similar schedule. Adeyemi was back in frull training at the start of pre-season and played against Kilmarnock but has suffered with sore achilles tendons, think that's just a minor thing caused by the hard ground.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:22 - Jul 21 with 3381 viewsTIB

Our central midfield looks incredibly weak at present with so many injured/coming back.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:24 - Jul 21 with 3365 viewsReuser_is_God

Tom Adeyemi will never be fit.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:25 - Jul 21 with 3354 viewstextbackup

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 08:59 - Jul 21 by PhilTWTD

Bish about a week away from full training, think Huws is on a similar schedule. Adeyemi was back in frull training at the start of pre-season and played against Kilmarnock but has suffered with sore achilles tendons, think that's just a minor thing caused by the hard ground.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ta,

Basically it’s things like ‘sore achilles’ that make me say it’s getting a little silly now

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:26 - Jul 21 with 3344 viewsmuccletonjoe

I don't think we can rely on any of them playing regularly.
Login to get fewer ads

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:29 - Jul 21 with 3320 viewsPhilTWTD

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:25 - Jul 21 by textbackup

Ta,

Basically it’s things like ‘sore achilles’ that make me say it’s getting a little silly now

That's just the hard ground, as I said the other day, there have been similar complaints among those I play football with as well, achilles, shin splints type problems. They're always careful with achilles injuries as they can't really be wholly rested.
Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:34 - Jul 21 with 3279 viewsTIB

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:26 - Jul 21 by muccletonjoe

I don't think we can rely on any of them playing regularly.

This is it. It’s all well and good Hurst and Co changing the training, conditioning and recovery of the players which I applaud as was needed...but at least 4 of the central midfielders are coming back from serious injuries and had questions over their fitness record even before signing for us.

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:35 - Jul 21 with 3267 viewsRegencyBlue

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:22 - Jul 21 by TIB

Our central midfield looks incredibly weak at present with so many injured/coming back.

With their past records it would be very unwise to assume any of these three will be available for the majority of the season.

Hopefully they will benefit from what appears to be a more up to date approach to fitness management by Hurst but having said that I think any meaningful contribution from them will be a bonus.
Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:38 - Jul 21 with 3252 viewsPhilTWTD

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:34 - Jul 21 by TIB

This is it. It’s all well and good Hurst and Co changing the training, conditioning and recovery of the players which I applaud as was needed...but at least 4 of the central midfielders are coming back from serious injuries and had questions over their fitness record even before signing for us.

I don't think that's true re Adeyemi, think he'd played regularly over a number of seasons before coming here.
Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:41 - Jul 21 with 3205 viewsITFCBlues

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:38 - Jul 21 by PhilTWTD

I don't think that's true re Adeyemi, think he'd played regularly over a number of seasons before coming here.

Wasn’t Adeyemi due to train Thursday? He’s not likely to play today?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:43 - Jul 21 with 3195 viewsPhilTWTD

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:41 - Jul 21 by ITFCBlues

Wasn’t Adeyemi due to train Thursday? He’s not likely to play today?

Ah yes, looking back that was the plan, although "not set in stone", according to Paul H. Might well be involved today or Tuesday if all went to plan.

Hurst: Tonight Was a Lot Better 17th Jul 2018 22:38
Paul Hurst was happier with the performance of his Ipswich side as they overcame Crawley Town 1-0 at the GAC Stadium in East Grinstead. 26

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:54 - Jul 21 with 3108 viewsTIB

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:38 - Jul 21 by PhilTWTD

I stand corrected. I hope he can get fit again soon as would like to see him battling in midfield and scoring the odd screamer.

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:55 - Jul 21 with 3105 viewsBluefish

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:25 - Jul 21 by textbackup

Ta,

Milts complained of a sore achilles during the legends game a year ago. 10 minutes later he was rolling on the floor in agony before being rushed to hospital for a operation and facing a long time out

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 10:19 - Jul 21 with 2989 viewstextbackup

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:55 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

Milts complained of a sore achilles during the legends game a year ago. 10 minutes later he was rolling on the floor in agony before being rushed to hospital for a operation and facing a long time out

Whilst I’m not questioning this guy knowing his own body, but Milts is 50 years old and not currently a professional, and when he was he wasn’t injured for months on end.
Hence why the little things just keep stacking up and I think ‘this is getting silly now’
The money we’ve wasted on injured players the last 3/4 years is just unreal

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 10:20 - Jul 21 with 2986 viewsBLUEBEAT

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 09:55 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

Ta,

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 10:48 - Jul 21 with 2893 viewsPhilTWTD

Ta,

Don't think too much should be read into it think it was just a matter of rest. They take fewer chances with players in pre-season anyway and, as I say, achilles problems tend to be treated with kid gloves.
Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 13:21 - Jul 21 with 2511 viewsGarv

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 10:48 - Jul 21 by PhilTWTD

Don't think too much should be read into it think it was just a matter of rest. They take fewer chances with players in pre-season anyway and, as I say, achilles problems tend to be treated with kid gloves.

Think the telling factor is that no one else is out with sore achilles.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 13:27 - Jul 21 with 2489 viewsBluefish

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 13:21 - Jul 21 by Garv

Think the telling factor is that no one else is out with sore achilles.

Pretty telling that Andre was the only one out last season with an ACL to i suppose?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 13:32 - Jul 21 with 2469 viewsIllinoisblue

He’s averaging around 19 starts a season over his career.
Not sure of how much that’s been due to form v fitness.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 13:50 - Jul 21 with 2413 viewsBLUEBEAT

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 13:32 - Jul 21 by Illinoisblue

He’s averaging around 19 starts a season over his career.
Not sure of how much that’s been due to form v fitness.

A nice living if you can get it.

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 14:35 - Jul 21 with 2277 viewsBlueNomad

I was a serious athlete / PE student at 19. Ignored a sore achilles and snapped it twice inside 6 months. I was never able to engage in sports again.
Adeyemi Huws Bishop - are we any closer to knowing a rough date to return? on 14:49 - Jul 21 with 2242 viewsNo9

Any team manager would surely be making plans without including the long term injured who 'may be available' some time in the season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024