Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When am I allowed to voice my concerns? 21:32 - Aug 21 with 3923 viewsartsbossbeard

Thanks.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:33 - Aug 21 with 2805 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Now would be ok

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:33 - Aug 21 with 2806 viewsSchmoke

Knock yourself out love. I, for one, cannot wait to hear your opinion.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 21:34]
When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:33 - Aug 21 with 2787 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Has anything stopped you so far?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 2727 viewsartsbossbeard

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:33 - Aug 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Has anything stopped you so far?

Well, no. Just don't want to upset any more than I have done already.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:36 - Aug 21 with 2666 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Until we can get more than 1 player in the box!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:37 - Aug 21 with 2635 viewsJ2BLUE

An average start for Lampard. No clean sheets. Along come little old Ipswich.

Three points. Clean sheet. Comfortable.

Depressing really. I'm not judging us too harshly. I can see the change we're trying to make. Just frustrating. We've been the poor form team's ideal opponents for too long.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:37 - Aug 21 with 2595 viewsVic

I thought you had already! Do you need to say it again?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:37 - Aug 21 with 2585 viewsNthsuffolkblue

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:35 - Aug 21 by artsbossbeard

Well, no. Just don't want to upset any more than I have done already.

I am sure you don't!

We have looked flat tonight.

For most of the match it had 0-0 written all over it. The difference has been a little bit of quality from Derby. We need to get things clicking but looked better than this in what I have seen before now.

Login to get fewer ads

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:38 - Aug 21 with 2535 viewsJ2BLUE

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:36 - Aug 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Until we can get more than 1 player in the box!

To be fair to Hurst I doubt he'd have taken Harrison off at 2-0. Conceding that second was unfortunate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:39 - Aug 21 with 2507 viewsGlasgowBlue

You are fee to voice your concerns whenever you like. However, most sensible people would wait until we have played at least ten league games and seen where we are in the table.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:39 - Aug 21 with 2488 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Go on my son give it some cos this is proper sh*t! Mick in..

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:40 - Aug 21 with 2443 viewsDanTheMan

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:39 - Aug 21 by GlasgowBlue

You are fee to voice your concerns whenever you like. However, most sensible people would wait until we have played at least ten league games and seen where we are in the table.

It'd be nice if we saw some level of improvement game to game.

As it's been the same basically every game so far
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 21:41]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:42 - Aug 21 with 2328 viewsartsbossbeard

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:37 - Aug 21 by Vic

I thought you had already! Do you need to say it again?

Not 100% sure on the rules when it comes to complaining about things. I'll await confirmation.

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:42 - Aug 21 with 2315 viewsJ4ck22

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:40 - Aug 21 by DanTheMan

I would say we played somewhat well in the other games (besides Exeter). Tonight was just poor though.
When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:43 - Aug 21 with 2247 viewshomer_123

True enough and I've been advocating patience since Hursts appointment. And waiting until the first Int break makes sense.

However, it's not exactly been an auspicious start and I think it's fair to comment as such.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 2221 viewsartsbossbeard

Ten games headstart for the teams around us in the toughest league in Europe. Bit late, I reckon.

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:45 - Aug 21 with 2153 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Unless it was clearly the sort of shambles QPR are or we were a good few seasons ago.

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:45 - Aug 21 with 2150 viewsHoppersblue10

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:44 - Aug 21 by artsbossbeard

Ten games headstart for the teams around us in the toughest league in Europe. Bit late, I reckon.

So hit the panic button 4 games in then 😂

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2131 viewsGlasgowBlue

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:40 - Aug 21 by DanTheMan

I thought we were more than a match for them in the first half. Flat in the second and taking off Skuse seems to have been a mistake.

It’s earky days though. The team is unrecognisable from that of last season. The majority wanted change and change we have,

We need to persist, gets win and get some confidence.

I said from the first game that we need a more experienced striker up front so that should be a priority in the loan market.

Iron Lion Zion

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2122 viewsDanTheMan

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:42 - Aug 21 by J4ck22

I would say we played somewhat well in the other games (besides Exeter). Tonight was just poor though.

We could continue to play well another 40 games and we'd not score 40 goals.

What's frustrating is it's been the exact same issue every game with no remedy as far as I can see.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2117 viewshomer_123

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:42 - Aug 21 by J4ck22

We did for 15 mins against Blackburn. That was about it. Rotherham was decent, agreed.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2115 viewsRadlett_blue

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:43 - Aug 21 by homer_123

True enough and I've been advocating patience since Hursts appointment. And waiting until the first Int break makes sense.

However, it's not exactly been an auspicious start and I think it's fair to comment as such.

Yes, the defence is sound enough, although Bart has had a poor start to the season.
Still not sure the 4-2-3-1 is working. Skuse never gets forward; Nolan tries but the lone striker is usually hopelessly isolated so we offer little goal threat, although we are trying to pass & move the ball more quickly.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2108 viewsjudespiveyg

Yes, but not a lot to say on the first as it was unstoppable, and the second was undoubtedly Barts fault. Improvements needed.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:47 - Aug 21 with 2080 viewsGlasgowBlue

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:44 - Aug 21 by artsbossbeard

Let’s sack him now then and bring back Mick.

Iron Lion Zion

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:48 - Aug 21 with 2036 viewsartsbossbeard

When am I allowed to voice my concerns? on 21:45 - Aug 21 by Hoppersblue10

So hit the panic button 4 games in then 😂

Not panicking just concerned. Rightly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024