Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feel sorry for Knudsen. 07:22 - Nov 28 with 4053 viewsSitfcB

Chief Scapegoat.

He’s so passionate for ITFC and cares so much. He might not be the best at times but will always give 100% whatever.

Of course there’s going to be talk about his future, only natural, and he wants to stay.

Doesn’t deserve all the stick he gets.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 07:30 - Nov 28 with 3149 viewsleftback

This

Like I always say to my mates who slate him, if/when he leaves he’ll join a ‘bigger club’
Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:01 - Nov 28 with 3101 viewsBloomBlue

What always makes me smile is if he was playing for a Danish team and available for £250k this site would be full of Town fans saying go and get him, Danish international and only £250k etc etc.
Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:02 - Nov 28 with 3099 viewsHerbivore

Unfortunately quite a few of our fans are remarkably dim.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:22 - Nov 28 with 3068 viewsBiGDonnie

Unfortunately he's just not very good. Not that I see people specifically blaming him and making him a scapegoat?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:30 - Nov 28 with 3056 viewsjonbull88

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:22 - Nov 28 by BiGDonnie

Unfortunately he's just not very good. Not that I see people specifically blaming him and making him a scapegoat?

If he’s “unfortunately not very good” I’d love to know your thoughts on the rest of the squad as I think Knudsen falls into the top 3 or 4 of the better players we have.

Seriously though who do you replace him with? Give me a name of a serious contender who would come in for next to no money and play better than him? I’m atuggling to see anyone jumping out, and taking my blue tinted glasses off myles Kenlock isn’t the answer.
Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:33 - Nov 28 with 3048 viewsBiGDonnie

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:30 - Nov 28 by jonbull88

If he’s “unfortunately not very good” I’d love to know your thoughts on the rest of the squad as I think Knudsen falls into the top 3 or 4 of the better players we have.

Seriously though who do you replace him with? Give me a name of a serious contender who would come in for next to no money and play better than him? I’m atuggling to see anyone jumping out, and taking my blue tinted glasses off myles Kenlock isn’t the answer.

No I don't think Kenlock is the answer, I would like to see him given a run in the side though.

I'll hit up my network of scouts and get back to you about a replacement.

The fact that Lambert wants to give him a new contract doesn't necessarily mean he'll be here longer term, it's about protecting your assets, as average as they may be

COYBs

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:45 - Nov 28 with 3037 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Gives 100%. Ambles out to block Matt Phillips cross for goal 1?

Mistake against Reading.

Very hit and miss, does some ok things, does some terrible things, not good enough, panics on the ball.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 09:08 - Nov 28 with 2990 viewsGuthrum

He once said he liked McCarthy and was sorry he left, when everyone knows Mick was worse than Hitler because he shouted naughty words at fans. So people should hate him for ever and ever and ever.

(With acknowlegements to The Young Ones)

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 09:17 - Nov 28 with 2960 viewsBlueBadger

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:02 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

I'm always intrigued as to how he manages to both be 'always out of position' AND 'never crosses the halfway line'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 09:17 - Nov 28 with 2967 viewsSomethingBlue

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:45 - Nov 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Gives 100%. Ambles out to block Matt Phillips cross for goal 1?

Mistake against Reading.

Very hit and miss, does some ok things, does some terrible things, not good enough, panics on the ball.

Was clearly worried about getting too tight to Phillips and being skinned. Looked very indecisive but errors don't have to result simply from lack of effort. Poor analysis can though.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 09:20 - Nov 28 with 2950 viewsBiGDonnie

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 09:17 - Nov 28 by SomethingBlue

Was clearly worried about getting too tight to Phillips and being skinned. Looked very indecisive but errors don't have to result simply from lack of effort. Poor analysis can though.

Someone should have taught him that either the man or ball passes, not both.

COYBs

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 10:03 - Nov 28 with 2898 viewsMalcolmBlue

It stems from people who don't go to games and who listen on the radio - Mick Mills always slates him and bangs on about Kenlock soon breaking into the XI to save the left flank

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 10:10 - Nov 28 with 2866 viewsBlueBadger

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 10:03 - Nov 28 by MalcolmBlue

It stems from people who don't go to games and who listen on the radio - Mick Mills always slates him and bangs on about Kenlock soon breaking into the XI to save the left flank

Kenlock, who's frequently caught out of position?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 10:12 - Nov 28 with 2861 viewsMalcolmBlue

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 10:10 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

Kenlock, who's frequently caught out of position?

Tell that to Mick Mills - I'd rather keep Knudsen in the starting XI any day of the week

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 10:22 - Nov 28 with 2838 viewsBluefish

We have 2 issues here.

Ipswich fans are generally as thick as pig sh*t (I blame the inbreeding)

Ipswich fans love to slate out players and team. They can't cope with supporting a small side and feel slating the players gives them an excuse for us not being in the premier league

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 10:54 - Nov 28 with 2783 viewsLeagueOne

People forget that since Knudsen joined us, we've only finished in the top end of the table once. Not saying it's all him, but pretending a guy who's had a bad season with the team rock bottom of the league with 1 win is somehow an unfairly maligned heart and soul of the club, is simply ridiculous really. I don't fault the guys effort but he's never really been very good for us, if he were we wouldn't need a simple set piece or light gust of wind to make him fall to pieces at the back.

He's after a new contract, he's going to say nice things.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:07 - Nov 28 with 2768 viewsArnieM

I don’t doubt Knudsens passion for the game. He talks the talk very well. But he simply isn’t very good at left back. If I’m looking for any positives in his footballing ability, he is maybe most effective in a three man centre back formation. The other options for him are not viable options in my humble opinion.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:08 - Nov 28 with 2761 viewsArnieM

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:02 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

You being a prime example!

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:11 - Nov 28 with 2752 viewsBiGDonnie

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 10:54 - Nov 28 by LeagueOne

People forget that since Knudsen joined us, we've only finished in the top end of the table once. Not saying it's all him, but pretending a guy who's had a bad season with the team rock bottom of the league with 1 win is somehow an unfairly maligned heart and soul of the club, is simply ridiculous really. I don't fault the guys effort but he's never really been very good for us, if he were we wouldn't need a simple set piece or light gust of wind to make him fall to pieces at the back.

He's after a new contract, he's going to say nice things.

Well said. There's a few who like you, who seem to know what they're doing.

COYBs

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:14 - Nov 28 with 2741 viewsArnieM

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 08:30 - Nov 28 by jonbull88

...and THATS the primary reason Lambert is looking to extend his contract. Because we can’t at present afford to replace him. This doesn’t mean Lambert necessarily rates him highly. He has other more pressing problems to address.

Knudsen will “ do for now”. But he isn’t great by any stretch of the imagination. I agree Kenlock isn’t the answer, but I’d rather give him a go than see Knudsen continue.

Now if having an opinion about a player is making him a scapegoat, then there are some on here, who clearly have a problem with others points of view. .

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:18 - Nov 28 with 2727 viewschicoazul

That's because you dont go to games.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:21 - Nov 28 with 2718 viewsjaykay

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:08 - Nov 28 by ArnieM

You being a prime example!

play nicely girls

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:23 - Nov 28 with 2714 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 09:17 - Nov 28 by SomethingBlue

Didn’t look that worried, looked anything but worried. Poor analysis can result in errors? Not even sure what that means

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:28 - Nov 28 with 2704 viewsArnieM

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:23 - Nov 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Didn’t look that worried, looked anything but worried. Poor analysis can result in errors? Not even sure what that means

Decision making ( poor analysis).

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:39 - Nov 28 with 2686 viewsBiGDonnie

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:18 - Nov 28 by chicoazul

That's because you dont go to games.

*Ipswich games.

Was at Millwall and I'll be at Loftus Road soon, why don't you come say hi?

COYBs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024