Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question to season ticket holders 20:41 - Dec 18 with 6916 viewstextbackup

Do you think you should receive something for being a ST holder?

I ask as I’ve seen a few tweets moaning that these £10, 50% ticket deals are run.

Personally, I think the direct debit scheme is more than enough as a ‘thank you’ they allow us 12 months to make it easier to afford to attend.

Wanting anything else is madness and just isn’t what it’s about being a ST holder

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Question to season ticket holders on 20:42 - Dec 18 with 5851 viewsReuser_is_God

No, any ST holder that moans about the club doing all they can do attract more support is a fcuking melt.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Question to season ticket holders on 20:44 - Dec 18 with 5821 viewsWickets

Question to season ticket holders on 20:42 - Dec 18 by Reuser_is_God

No, any ST holder that moans about the club doing all they can do attract more support is a fcuking melt.

Is a fcuking melt marginaly better then a c--nt who does not sing ?
Question to season ticket holders on 20:45 - Dec 18 with 5830 viewstextbackup

Question to season ticket holders on 20:42 - Dec 18 by Reuser_is_God

This is probably a stupid thing to say, but if the club gave away free tickets for the rest of the season to every game even that wouldn’t bother me!
I’ve chosen to buy one, nobody has forced me.

Strange folk

Question to season ticket holders on 20:46 - Dec 18 with 5814 viewstextbackup

Question to season ticket holders on 20:44 - Dec 18 by Wickets

Is a fcuking melt marginaly better then a c--nt who does not sing ?

Same thing, put them in a cave with rapists and paedos

Question to season ticket holders on 20:46 - Dec 18 with 5814 viewsgtsb

The sad thing about this is that we obviously need the money and any extra cash generated is a big bonus yet go up to the premier league and gate receipts are irrelevant.
Question to season ticket holders on 20:47 - Dec 18 with 5804 viewsWickets

No problem with me the more the merrier .
Personally, the main reason.... on 20:48 - Dec 18 with 5806 viewsBloots

....I get a season ticket is to guarantee my particular seat at each game.

Obviously you save a few quid each week as well, but mainly I get one so that I don't end up sitting next to some random barmy every week.

Some of our fans are mentalists.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Question to season ticket holders on 20:51 - Dec 18 with 5786 viewsbluefunk

The only thing I ask is that they don’t let that tw@t that came for the WBA game buy the seat next to me ever again
Login to get fewer ads

Question to season ticket holders on 21:00 - Dec 18 with 5753 viewsitfcjoe

No, and I just can’t stand the attitude of those that moan about it.

Same as people who sit in sparsely occupied areas and moan if club need to move/upgrade them to let another 1000 away fans in

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Question to season ticket holders on 21:00 - Dec 18 with 5748 viewsbluesym

Couldnt agree more.Put it this way, i couldnt afford one realistically if i wasnt able to spread the cost.Anything the club is doing to try and tempt the stayaways should be applauded

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Don't forget the ones that.... on 21:04 - Dec 18 with 5725 viewsBloots

Question to season ticket holders on 21:00 - Dec 18 by itfcjoe

No, and I just can’t stand the attitude of those that moan about it.

Same as people who sit in sparsely occupied areas and moan if club need to move/upgrade them to let another 1000 away fans in

....choose to buy more expensive tickets and then moan that they are too expensive.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Question to season ticket holders on 21:17 - Dec 18 with 5689 viewsgtsb

Question to season ticket holders on 21:00 - Dec 18 by bluesym

Couldnt agree more.Put it this way, i couldnt afford one realistically if i wasnt able to spread the cost.Anything the club is doing to try and tempt the stayaways should be applauded

Sadly I think Ipswich have lost a whole generation of fans due to our stagnation. To get back to 20k plus every game is going to take a long time. Funnily enough though I can see the fans who go away regularly having a great time if we go down.
Question to season ticket holders on 23:06 - Dec 18 with 5487 viewsbluelagos

Everytime I see the club doing a promotion that is cheaper than my ST I dont really give a sh1t. More bums on seats means a better atmosphere so good on the club for doing the specials.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Question to season ticket holders on 23:08 - Dec 18 with 5483 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

The DD scheme is a good one but a free programme wouldn't go a miss like years ago . Season ticket holders do get a range of discounts in certain places, like Hadleigh Tyres 10% discount.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Question to season ticket holders on 23:29 - Dec 18 with 5454 viewsMrTown

Scarf for the season?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Question to season ticket holders on 23:36 - Dec 18 with 5433 viewsjeera

Question to season ticket holders on 23:29 - Dec 18 by MrTown

Scarf for the season?

Or half a season, then to passed on to someone else for the 2nd half.

They could be called half and half scarves.

No, as the OP suggests, ST holders already get something for their money; a Season Ticket.

People do like a moan though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Question to season ticket holders on 06:26 - Dec 19 with 5280 viewsbrogansnose

These moaners are very likely to be serial moaners in all aspects of their daily life. Its what some people do.

No, I don't expect anything else for having a ST.
Question to season ticket holders on 06:59 - Dec 19 with 5242 viewsLimitlessBlue

facking ST 'olders... all they do is bladdy moan all fackin' game anyway abaat everyfing...

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Question to season ticket holders on 07:10 - Dec 19 with 5222 viewschristiand

I appreciate ST holders have their gripes about these promotions, however the club has recognised that attendances are on the decline and are doing their bit to try and buck this trend. It's not something that Ipswich do for every home game, but I do feel it important that more fans are attracted and applaud this move. Surely,as a supporter it's better having a stadium two thirds full than being sparsely populated especially for games against Rotherham, Wigan, Brentford etc... It just appears 'some' ST holders want complete exclusiveness rather than what's actually best for the club.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 7:12]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Question to season ticket holders on 07:10 - Dec 19 with 5218 viewstextbackup

Question to season ticket holders on 23:08 - Dec 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

The DD scheme is a good one but a free programme wouldn't go a miss like years ago . Season ticket holders do get a range of discounts in certain places, like Hadleigh Tyres 10% discount.

guess who's booked in there to get his brakes done on Friday....... thank you for that info!

Question to season ticket holders on 07:26 - Dec 19 with 5190 viewsBurwell_Blue

Yes, a labotomy.

Not sure of the ST appeal, unless you like the same seat every match and I’m not sure why anyone would.

Surely picking and choosing is the easier option, albeit with added admin.
Question to season ticket holders on 07:33 - Dec 19 with 5173 viewsVaughan8

These promotional games happen every season. If you are a ST holder who moans about it, I suggest you don't get one...

Surely when they bought it they were happy to pay the price and get their seat for every game. I'm sure there are other perks as well like discounts and priority for things.....

The club can only do a promotion for 4 games a season or something so I wouldn't worry too much.

What next.... "Why are those kids getting in for £1 vs sheff Utd? Unfair on us adults..."
Question to season ticket holders on 07:38 - Dec 19 with 5165 viewsjonbull88

I miss roughly 5-10 games a season due to work/family issues, I have usually still brought a season ticket so that I know I can just turn up and that I can miss 5 and still be cheaper than on the day prices. I don’t mind ticket promotions but really I just wish it was £20 on the day and £12 instead of £16 for season tickets. Like most things in life I’d like to see some sort of loyalty discount. A % every 5 years of season ticket or so many games a season sort of thing.
Question to season ticket holders on 07:53 - Dec 19 with 5134 viewsBloomBlue

No, I support the club I don't support it as a business. Yes I expect the occasional free cup of coffee from Costa because it's a business which needs to attract me as a customer.
Supporting Ipswich Town to me isn't a business it's a passion a way of life.

People who expect something back are simply turning football into even more of a business and cannot complain if the club introduces things which cost fans more money as they are the ones who turned it into a business
Question to season ticket holders on 09:35 - Dec 19 with 5055 viewsartsbossbeard

Also, I don't understand posts on FB/twitter/etc with people offering their season ticket out for cash if they can't make it.

I'll gladly give mine away freebies just to have a bum on the seat.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024