Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This ‘drone’ 20:22 - Dec 20 with 12859 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What I don’t get is why after 25 hours is there still no photos of the drone.

The army have been called in and passengers with flights from Gatwick should now not even go to the airport - including tomorrow.

All a bit strange if you ask me.

Where’s Pazzelle when we need him

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

This ‘drone’ on 20:25 - Dec 20 with 4487 viewsbournemouthblue

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

This ‘drone’ on 20:33 - Dec 20 with 4438 viewsStokieBlue

Why would there be?

It can land in the grounds and just hide. They can't take off until it's found in case it takes off again and hits a plane.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This ‘drone’ on 20:36 - Dec 20 with 4422 viewsgordon

I've got a drone with my work and the thing lasts about 20 minutes in the air before the battery needs changed. Difficult to see how the police haven't managed to sort this.
This ‘drone’ on 20:36 - Dec 20 with 4425 viewsSitfcB

There’s a couple of videos about.

Is a bit weird and the conspiracy theories have started.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 20:37]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This ‘drone’ on 20:37 - Dec 20 with 4420 viewsstrikalite

This ‘drone’ on 20:33 - Dec 20 by StokieBlue

Why would there be?

It can land in the grounds and just hide. They can't take off until it's found in case it takes off again and hits a plane.

SB

How will Gatwick airport know when it's safe to fly again?
This ‘drone’ on 20:39 - Dec 20 with 4399 viewsJ2BLUE

It's all very odd. I don't think there's any conspiracy but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This ‘drone’ on 20:40 - Dec 20 with 4388 viewsSuperblue95

This ‘drone’ on 20:37 - Dec 20 by strikalite

How will Gatwick airport know when it's safe to fly again?

They've accepted it never will be and are shutting down all air traffic operations. Instead they are concentrating solely on the car parking aspect going forward

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

This ‘drone’ on 20:41 - Dec 20 with 4374 viewsStokieBlue

This ‘drone’ on 20:39 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

It's all very odd. I don't think there's any conspiracy but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

What parts don't make sense my man?

SB

Login to get fewer ads

This ‘drone’ on 20:44 - Dec 20 with 4346 viewsJ2BLUE

This ‘drone’ on 20:41 - Dec 20 by StokieBlue

SB

Well I haven't looked into it so I might be talking complete rubbish but I can't really understand how they haven't resolved it yet. Have these drones landed or are they flying around?

Truly impaired.

This ‘drone’ on 20:44 - Dec 20 with 4342 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This ‘drone’ on 20:41 - Dec 20 by StokieBlue

SB

1) Calling in the army.

2) The fact that they seem completely unable to find where it goes when the batteries are being changed.

3) The lack of ability to find the operator.

4) The police not having the knowledge/ability to sort this in less than a day.

This ‘drone’ on 20:44 - Dec 20 with 4340 viewsgiant_stow

I've just got off twitter and there are some properly freaked out people on there.

Spose it could be some kind of superdooper military grade machine, but aliens unlikely.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This ‘drone’ on 20:45 - Dec 20 with 4331 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This ‘drone’ on 20:44 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

Well I haven't looked into it so I might be talking complete rubbish but I can't really understand how they haven't resolved it yet. Have these drones landed or are they flying around?

Landing.

Then the batteries are being changed and up they go again.

This ‘drone’ on 20:45 - Dec 20 with 4325 viewsPJH

This ‘drone’ on 20:44 - Dec 20 by The_Romford_Blue

1) Calling in the army.

2) The fact that they seem completely unable to find where it goes when the batteries are being changed.

3) The lack of ability to find the operator.

4) The police not having the knowledge/ability to sort this in less than a day.

I blame Marcus Evans.
This ‘drone’ on 20:46 - Dec 20 with 4325 viewsStokieBlue

This ‘drone’ on 20:44 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

I think the issue is that they can land and hide - Gatwick is massive, especially out near the fences.

So what do you do? Take off with the chance it will take off and smash into a plane possibly killing 300+ or wait until you've found it? The issue is if it's not flying it's hard to find.

I don't think it's been flying for a while, it would likely get spotted now if it was given the military are there.

The one thing we can say are the perpetrators are total cockwombles and probably should be caught and then left in the terminal for a few hours to explain to the 100,000 delayed people why they are delayed.

SB

This ‘drone’ on 20:51 - Dec 20 with 4295 viewsJ2BLUE

This ‘drone’ on 20:46 - Dec 20 by StokieBlue

I think the issue is that they can land and hide - Gatwick is massive, especially out near the fences.

So what do you do? Take off with the chance it will take off and smash into a plane possibly killing 300+ or wait until you've found it? The issue is if it's not flying it's hard to find.

I don't think it's been flying for a while, it would likely get spotted now if it was given the military are there.

The one thing we can say are the perpetrators are total cockwombles and probably should be caught and then left in the terminal for a few hours to explain to the 100,000 delayed people why they are delayed.

SB

Police have said they don't want to shoot them down which would suggest they are flying?

Truly impaired.

This ‘drone’ on 20:52 - Dec 20 with 4287 viewsJ2BLUE

This ‘drone’ on 20:44 - Dec 20 by giant_stow

I've just got off twitter and there are some properly freaked out people on there.

Spose it could be some kind of superdooper military grade machine, but aliens unlikely.

Can you link me please

Truly impaired.

This ‘drone’ on 20:53 - Dec 20 with 4279 viewsgtsb

Too small innit
This ‘drone’ on 20:54 - Dec 20 with 4273 viewsstrikalite

This ‘drone’ on 20:46 - Dec 20 by StokieBlue

SB

It's a number of drones isn't it?
This ‘drone’ on 20:55 - Dec 20 with 4263 viewsgiant_stow

This ‘drone’ on 20:52 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

Can you link me please

Nothing to link really - just people getting increasingly scared and jumping to conclusions, a bit like my post. All I did was search for the hash tag Gatwick drones.

Like you, I find it all increasingly odd. You'd think they'd have followed a drone to where it landed by now T the very least.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This ‘drone’ on 20:56 - Dec 20 with 4250 viewsJ2BLUE

This ‘drone’ on 20:55 - Dec 20 by giant_stow

Nothing to link really - just people getting increasingly scared and jumping to conclusions, a bit like my post. All I did was search for the hash tag Gatwick drones.

Like you, I find it all increasingly odd. You'd think they'd have followed a drone to where it landed by now T the very least.

Cheers

Truly impaired.

This ‘drone’ on 20:57 - Dec 20 with 4232 viewsgiant_stow

This ‘drone’ on 20:56 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

Cheers

Sorry Mr.

This ‘drone’ on 20:58 - Dec 20 with 4239 viewsSteve_M

Here?

This thread suggests more than one drone and it's the third appearance, just as the airport was due to open, that's spooked everyone as that made it clearly malicious.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This ‘drone’ on 20:58 - Dec 20 with 4220 viewsStokieBlue

This ‘drone’ on 20:51 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

Police have said they don't want to shoot them down which would suggest they are flying?

They are, for short periods.

I assume it's up, show your still around, hide and then repeat after a set period of time.

Gits.

SB

This ‘drone’ on 20:59 - Dec 20 with 4216 viewsFtnfwest

Oh you lot don’t half drone on
This ‘drone’ on 21:00 - Dec 20 with 4204 viewsgtsb

This ‘drone’ on 20:59 - Dec 20 by Ftnfwest

Oh you lot don’t half drone on

Why have you got a bee in your bonnet. Buzz off!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024