Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This ‘drone’ 20:22 - Dec 20 with 13183 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What I don’t get is why after 25 hours is there still no photos of the drone.

The army have been called in and passengers with flights from Gatwick should now not even go to the airport - including tomorrow.

All a bit strange if you ask me.

Where’s Pazzelle when we need him

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

This ‘drone’ on 22:07 - Dec 20 with 3466 viewsJ2BLUE

This ‘drone’ on 22:06 - Dec 20 by giant_stow

Denver Airport?!

Search Denver airport conspiracy on Youtube. Endless fun.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This ‘drone’ on 22:14 - Dec 20 with 3445 viewsStokieBlue

This ‘drone’ on 22:06 - Dec 20 by giant_stow

Denver Airport?!

Denver airport was allegedly built and then basically totally redesigned leaving and entire underground base beneath it.

Some very interesting artwork as well.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

This ‘drone’ on 22:16 - Dec 20 with 3439 viewsStokieBlue

This ‘drone’ on 21:36 - Dec 20 by gordon

Should be a simple case of thinking about the viewsheds, then organising a network of people around Gatwick to watch all areas with decent optics. It basically won't be able to land and take off in tall vegetation, so it must be either landing in a relatively open, visible place, or returning to the drone pilot.

It's an industrial level drone with a long range, I suspect it can land in some pretty harsh places.

It's obviously not as easy as this otherwise they would have sorted it out 15 hours ago.

SB

This ‘drone’ on 22:17 - Dec 20 with 3435 viewsCotty

This ‘drone’ on 20:40 - Dec 20 by Superblue95

They've accepted it never will be and are shutting down all air traffic operations. Instead they are concentrating solely on the car parking aspect going forward

HA!!!
This ‘drone’ on 22:20 - Dec 20 with 3425 viewscaught-in-limbo

This ‘drone’ on 21:57 - Dec 20 by Guthrum

Catching glimpses of it or seeing the thing hovering over the runway is a very different prospect to following it all the way to wherever it's being charged, possibly several miles away cross country.

I did wonder if it might be a phantom sighting followed by mass hysteria, but it's gone on rather a long time for that.

Is there any information on who has seen it/them, where and how many times?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

This ‘drone’ on 22:30 - Dec 20 with 3393 viewslowhouseblue

This ‘drone’ on 22:20 - Dec 20 by caught-in-limbo

Is there any information on who has seen it/them, where and how many times?

it's a false drone

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

This ‘drone’ on 22:34 - Dec 20 with 3381 viewscaught-in-limbo

This ‘drone’ on 22:30 - Dec 20 by lowhouseblue

it's a false drone

Is it?

#toxic

This ‘drone’ on 22:40 - Dec 20 with 3357 viewsBueller

This ‘drone’ on 22:07 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

Search Denver airport conspiracy on Youtube. Endless fun.

It was the weird paintings/murals on the wall I couldn’t get my head around. Strange things to see before getting on a plane.
Login to get fewer ads

This ‘drone’ on 22:40 - Dec 20 with 3357 viewslowhouseblue

This ‘drone’ on 22:34 - Dec 20 by caught-in-limbo

Is it?

i don't know. i rely upon you for this sort of stuff.

is it all a clever plot (though not so clever as not to have been exposed in a youtube video?)

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

This ‘drone’ on 22:49 - Dec 20 with 3327 viewscaught-in-limbo

This ‘drone’ on 22:40 - Dec 20 by lowhouseblue

i don't know. i rely upon you for this sort of stuff.

is it all a clever plot (though not so clever as not to have been exposed in a youtube video?)

I've not read much about this event, so I just asked who had actually seen the drone and when. It's a perfectly normal question to ask, but as always you've gone too far with trying to pin a YouTube conspiracy theory on me.

Why not just answer my question?

#toxic

This ‘drone’ on 22:52 - Dec 20 with 3322 viewsm14_blue

This ‘drone’ on 22:49 - Dec 20 by caught-in-limbo

I've not read much about this event, so I just asked who had actually seen the drone and when. It's a perfectly normal question to ask, but as always you've gone too far with trying to pin a YouTube conspiracy theory on me.

I’m not suggesting anything nefarious but it does seem fair to comment on the remarkable lack of information about such a serious incident after such a long time.

There may be operational reasons for that but even so.
This ‘drone’ on 22:56 - Dec 20 with 3315 viewsStokieBlue

Do you want names or are you happy to accept the police and airport authorities have seen it?

In fact they see it every time they are about to reopen.

Don't have badge numbers I'm afraid.

SB
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 22:56]

This ‘drone’ on 22:57 - Dec 20 with 3311 viewslowhouseblue

i have not actually seen the drone(s). i doubt anyone on twtd has actually seen the drone(s). that's not really a very intelligent way of discussing this issue though, is it.

does the fact that neither you nor i or anyone here has seen it (them) mean that it's all made up? or are you just trying to promote confusion, disinformation and mistrust ...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 22:58]

This ‘drone’ on 23:00 - Dec 20 with 3287 viewsJ2BLUE

This ‘drone’ on 22:57 - Dec 20 by lowhouseblue

i have not actually seen the drone(s). i doubt anyone on twtd has actually seen the drone(s). that's not really a very intelligent way of discussing this issue though, is it.

does the fact that neither you nor i or anyone here has seen it (them) mean that it's all made up? or are you just trying to promote confusion, disinformation and mistrust ...

Is it not fair to ask if anyone has seen the drones then? Play the ball, not the woman as it has become fashionable to say on here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This ‘drone’ on 23:00 - Dec 20 with 3284 viewseireblue

This ‘drone’ on 22:52 - Dec 20 by m14_blue

I’m not suggesting anything nefarious but it does seem fair to comment on the remarkable lack of information about such a serious incident after such a long time.

There may be operational reasons for that but even so.

There is a video on a media site known for its sidebar of shame.
This ‘drone’ on 23:02 - Dec 20 with 3277 viewslowhouseblue

This ‘drone’ on 23:00 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

Is it not fair to ask if anyone has seen the drones then? Play the ball, not the woman as it has become fashionable to say on here.

are you saying that the drones don't exist? that the evidence from the people at the airport with the technology to monitor these things is insufficient for us to believe that they exist? should i only believe what i have seen?

This ‘drone’ on 23:03 - Dec 20 with 3274 viewsm14_blue

This ‘drone’ on 23:00 - Dec 20 by eireblue

Ah right, not a site I regularly frequent.
This ‘drone’ on 23:04 - Dec 20 with 3271 viewsStokieBlue

This ‘drone’ on 23:00 - Dec 20 by eireblue

Thanks - just took a look. That really is an appalling website but the video is fairly clear - it's higher than I thought it would be.

SB

This ‘drone’ on 23:05 - Dec 20 with 3265 viewsElderGrizzly

This ‘drone’ on 23:00 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

Police have reported over 50 sightings of said drone/drones since 9pm last night.
This ‘drone’ on 23:05 - Dec 20 with 3260 viewscaught-in-limbo

This ‘drone’ on 22:57 - Dec 20 by lowhouseblue

I'd like to know who is reported as having seen the drone. It's not a conspiracy to suggest that someone has seen it. It sounds like Gatwick has been shut for 24 hours. Why? My guess is that someone reported seeing a drone or two. Who? When? They're not unreasonable questions.

I'd actually say that failure to answer such obvious questions is promoting confusion rather than asking the obvious.

#toxic

This ‘drone’ on 23:05 - Dec 20 with 3257 viewseireblue

This ‘drone’ on 23:03 - Dec 20 by m14_blue

Ah right, not a site I regularly frequent.

Me neither, but the logo, and the "Footage courtesy of ...." was clear on a TV news item.
This ‘drone’ on 23:06 - Dec 20 with 3256 viewsStokieBlue

This ‘drone’ on 23:05 - Dec 20 by ElderGrizzly

Police have reported over 50 sightings of said drone/drones since 9pm last night.

Do you have the badge numbers?

We need to be certain.

SB

This ‘drone’ on 23:10 - Dec 20 with 3251 viewsMJallday

This ‘drone’ on 22:16 - Dec 20 by StokieBlue

It's an industrial level drone with a long range, I suspect it can land in some pretty harsh places.

It's obviously not as easy as this otherwise they would have sorted it out 15 hours ago.

SB

i have a professional grade drone. its not that hard to turn off geofencing and to turn off the height restriction.

ive personally never taken mine over 400ft, but im told it will go up to 6000ft in the right conditions. it has a range of 5.3 miles and a flight time of 25 mins per battery

i live near a very well known military base and it would be bloody stupid to prat around with it give the amount of helo's we have around here. in fact ive not had it out for a year. i tend to take it to the beach in cornwall where it cant do much harm over the sea

anyway my point is that if an idiot like me can get hold of one, and turn all this restiction off - then anyone can.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

This ‘drone’ on 23:11 - Dec 20 with 3244 viewscaught-in-limbo

This ‘drone’ on 23:02 - Dec 20 by lowhouseblue

are you saying that the drones don't exist? that the evidence from the people at the airport with the technology to monitor these things is insufficient for us to believe that they exist? should i only believe what i have seen?

Silly. But now you appear to at least answering the question.

So, it's technology that has spotted these drones. Okay. Do you know what sort of technology, has that been mentioned?

#toxic

This ‘drone’ on 23:12 - Dec 20 with 3241 viewslowhouseblue

This ‘drone’ on 23:05 - Dec 20 by caught-in-limbo

I'd like to know who is reported as having seen the drone. It's not a conspiracy to suggest that someone has seen it. It sounds like Gatwick has been shut for 24 hours. Why? My guess is that someone reported seeing a drone or two. Who? When? They're not unreasonable questions.

I'd actually say that failure to answer such obvious questions is promoting confusion rather than asking the obvious.

they are ridiculous questions. an airport isn't shut down without credible sightings. you are just trying to promote completely artificial distrust, misinformation and confusion. you are the russia today of twtd. i haven't seen the drones but I am certain that the airport wasn't shut down without the drones being there. you do post utter nonsense.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024