Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt 17:47 - Feb 16 with 7226 viewsNSL

Because if it isn’t then Lambo needs his head testing.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:49 - Feb 16 with 4960 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The goal wasn't solely his fault. I think Bart was more to blame. Knudsen was again pretty good.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:50 - Feb 16 with 4931 viewsMillsey

Rubbish
BART was at fault as he started to come and then stopped what was Knudsen supposed to do??
BART should have been out to collect
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:51 - Feb 16 with 4928 viewstheipswichman

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:49 - Feb 16 by TRUE_BLUE123

The goal wasn't solely his fault. I think Bart was more to blame. Knudsen was again pretty good.

I don’t get that argument, Bart shouts for the ball conez to get it and then Knudsen nods it over his head. How can anyone but Knudsen be blamed!?
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:52 - Feb 16 with 4906 viewsTrequartista

World cup wallies

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:52 - Feb 16 with 4899 viewssparks

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:51 - Feb 16 by theipswichman

I don’t get that argument, Bart shouts for the ball conez to get it and then Knudsen nods it over his head. How can anyone but Knudsen be blamed!?

Bart hesitates, forcing Knudsen to make a decision.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:56 - Feb 16 with 4855 viewsMillsey

Because have he should have used his size to collect. He obviously didn’t shout very loud or Knudsen wouldn’t have ruddy headed it back ffs
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:00 - Feb 16 with 4821 viewscbower

Bart was nowhere near getting there. His indecision forces Knudsen to react. Unfortunatelty, instead of a decisive hooked hoof away, he tamely heads past Bart. 70:30 Bart to blame for me. As an ex defender, the only thing I wanted from my keeper was to 100% trust his calls. Keeper calls then get out of the way. Unfortunately, Bart has proven he does not dominate his area and that nagging doubt leads to indecision by Bart and his defenders far too many times, even if he calls.

bluescouser

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:03 - Feb 16 with 4781 viewsSwansea_Blue

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:00 - Feb 16 by cbower

Bart was nowhere near getting there. His indecision forces Knudsen to react. Unfortunatelty, instead of a decisive hooked hoof away, he tamely heads past Bart. 70:30 Bart to blame for me. As an ex defender, the only thing I wanted from my keeper was to 100% trust his calls. Keeper calls then get out of the way. Unfortunately, Bart has proven he does not dominate his area and that nagging doubt leads to indecision by Bart and his defenders far too many times, even if he calls.

Nicely put 👍

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:05 - Feb 16 with 4763 viewsNSL

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:50 - Feb 16 by Millsey

Rubbish
BART was at fault as he started to come and then stopped what was Knudsen supposed to do??
BART should have been out to collect

What?!!!! This is hilarious

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:05 - Feb 16 with 4757 viewsDarth_Koont

Don’t be soft. Arguably it wasn’t even his fault with Bart rushing out but nowhere near it and Pennington gesturing for him to play it back. Not good collectively but no point in blaming rookie CBs and a new partnership for getting in a muddle. Over this game and the last they’ve generally looked better than the previous partnerships.

Pronouns: He/Him

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:07 - Feb 16 with 4734 viewsGluedtoBlue

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:00 - Feb 16 by cbower

This. The communication, or lack of it, appeared evident on Weds too.

Bart should have eaten it all up when he decided to come. Knudsens mistake was not hitting row z.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:07 - Feb 16 with 4729 viewschristiand

Did Bart call though? The way Knudsen headed it back, I’m not sure he had a call to help him.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:09 - Feb 16 with 4709 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Did you see the whole game......oh and Bart!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:09 - Feb 16 with 4711 viewsnshearman1

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:05 - Feb 16 by Darth_Koont

Don’t be soft. Arguably it wasn’t even his fault with Bart rushing out but nowhere near it and Pennington gesturing for him to play it back. Not good collectively but no point in blaming rookie CBs and a new partnership for getting in a muddle. Over this game and the last they’ve generally looked better than the previous partnerships.

There has been a general problem with both goalkeepers but particularly Bart this season that they don't know any more when to come for a ball and when to stay back. Given the injury situation as well, it seems to me that the whole backroom coaching staff badly needs an overhaul. But then, so does the team. However, we are in a situation where our better players are playing badly and the rest are, well, just poor.
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:15 - Feb 16 with 4675 viewsPecker

He played quite well as a makeshift centre half. Rather than blame Knudsen, put it on the whole side and manager. How could they play like that after a positive result the other night.
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:15 - Feb 16 with 4668 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So he shouted for it.......and it was nodded over his head.....interesting!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:43 - Feb 16 with 4513 viewslmfcblue

When chambers if fit Knudsen will go left back
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 19:02 - Feb 16 with 4439 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:43 - Feb 16 by lmfcblue

Hopefully Collins will be fit but this is my expectation as soon either one is.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:11 - Feb 16 with 4250 viewsPJH

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:43 - Feb 16 by lmfcblue

Yes, and as our best LB that is where he should be.
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:20 - Feb 16 with 4210 viewsMelford

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:52 - Feb 16 by sparks

Bart hesitates, forcing Knudsen to make a decision.

Bart's fault. A keeper has to take responsibility there in that situation.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:22 - Feb 16 with 4184 viewslmfcblue

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:11 - Feb 16 by PJH

Yes, and as our best LB that is where he should be.

Agree
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:31 - Feb 16 with 4146 viewsBluebell

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:56 - Feb 16 by Millsey

Because have he should have used his size to collect. He obviously didn’t shout very loud or Knudsen wouldn’t have ruddy headed it back ffs

This....

Bart didn’t shout at all meaning Jonas and Pennington didn’t have a clue. Bart should have said it was his and collected it.

Another thing, Bart as captain is ridiculous. How can a keeper communicate with players nowhere near him?
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 21:47 - Feb 16 with 4019 viewsSwailsey

Well this thread worked out well.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 22:02 - Feb 16 with 3972 viewsBonchosBicycle

Not sure if Jonas was trying to nod it back to Bart or head it out but didn't need to do either. If you look, Pennington was shielding the ball to give Bart time to collect. Bart may have been slow to react but I think it would have been reasonably routine had Jonas not got involved.
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 22:57 - Feb 16 with 3883 viewsNSL

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 21:47 - Feb 16 by Swailsey

Well this thread worked out well.

Brilliant if you ask me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024