Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? 00:49 - Mar 28 with 10687 viewsSpruceMoose

It's nice that different points of view can be held side by side without things resorting to ten page fights.

Good work guys. When we go down, we stay high!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 01:00 - Mar 28 with 3199 viewsfactual_blue

It looks to me as though the top gear gang has melted as all this brexit stuff is getting a bit complicated, and can no longer be explained with a green crayon.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 01:07 - Mar 28 with 3189 viewsSpruceMoose

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 01:00 - Mar 28 by factual_blue

It looks to me as though the top gear gang has melted as all this brexit stuff is getting a bit complicated, and can no longer be explained with a green crayon.

I'm not pointing any fingers. I'm just saying I'm sure Uncle Phil appreciates the decline in frivolous abuse reports.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 04:55 - Mar 28 with 3131 viewsBlueBadger

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 01:00 - Mar 28 by factual_blue

That, or people have finally started Getting Behind Their Country.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 05:56 - Mar 28 with 3098 viewscaught-in-limbo

I remember the days (and there have been a few over the last 3 years) when just saying that Brexit would never happen would spark anger from either side. "No way! Britain has a strong democracy."

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 07:58 - Mar 28 with 3004 viewsSuperblue95

Where is Cobbler to call you a Yanky arsewipe when you need him?!

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 08:05 - Mar 28 with 2987 viewsfooters

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 07:58 - Mar 28 by Superblue95

Where is Cobbler to call you a Yanky arsewipe when you need him?!

Think Benters is taking a break.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 08:18 - Mar 28 with 2965 viewswkj

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 01:07 - Mar 28 by SpruceMoose

I'm not pointing any fingers. I'm just saying I'm sure Uncle Phil appreciates the decline in frivolous abuse reports.

To be honest, I haven't been on much

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 08:23 - Mar 28 with 2940 viewsHerbivore

I still hate you all. Except Jono and Pickles, I bloody love those guys.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 08:25 - Mar 28 with 2949 viewswkj

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 08:23 - Mar 28 by Herbivore

I still hate you all. Except Jono and Pickles, I bloody love those guys.

Which of your alts do you prefer though

Crybaby

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 08:29 - Mar 28 with 2926 viewsHerbivore

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 08:25 - Mar 28 by wkj

Which of your alts do you prefer though

Can't separate them. Glad I retired Glassers though, even I was getting bored of that one.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:08 - Mar 28 with 2903 viewschicoazul

I think it's immensely dull and homogenous. There are only a few genuinely interesting posters on here now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:09 - Mar 28 with 2894 viewsfooters

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:08 - Mar 28 by chicoazul

I think it's immensely dull and homogenous. There are only a few genuinely interesting posters on here now.

Thanks.

I for one am glad the Labour party has rooted out the inherent antisemitism within its membership base.

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:10 - Mar 28 with 2891 viewschicoazul

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:09 - Mar 28 by footers

Thanks.

I for one am glad the Labour party has rooted out the inherent antisemitism within its membership base.

What are your Top 5 cheeses?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:10 - Mar 28 with 2887 viewsfactual_blue

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 04:55 - Mar 28 by BlueBadger

That, or people have finally started Getting Behind Their Country.

Once you're on the Facters' List Of Dopes, your time on TWTD is limited.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:19 - Mar 28 with 2875 viewsvapour_trail

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:08 - Mar 28 by chicoazul

People who complain about the environment, whilst simultaneously doing nothing to alter the environment should be taken outside and shot.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:21 - Mar 28 with 2867 viewsfooters

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:10 - Mar 28 by chicoazul

What are your Top 5 cheeses?

Extra mature Welsh Cheddar
American sliced
Fontina
Roquefort
Head

And yours?

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:21 - Mar 28 with 2869 viewsPJH

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:19 - Mar 28 by vapour_trail

People who complain about the environment, whilst simultaneously doing nothing to alter the environment should be taken outside and shot.

But then leaving them there would not be good for the environment.
Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:23 - Mar 28 with 2854 viewschicoazul

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:19 - Mar 28 by vapour_trail

Tell us one of your "I was listening to this song on the train while drunk" stories, that will cheer me up.

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:23 - Mar 28 with 2852 viewswkj

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:21 - Mar 28 by PJH

But then leaving them there would not be good for the environment.

We already have one leave/remain situation we cant sort out, now is not the time to create another

Crybaby

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:24 - Mar 28 with 2850 viewschicoazul

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:21 - Mar 28 by footers

Extra mature Welsh Cheddar
American sliced
Fontina
Roquefort
Head

And yours?

"Head"? Jamie Clapham is a cheesemonger now?

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:24 - Mar 28 with 2841 viewsfooters

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:24 - Mar 28 by chicoazul

"Head"? Jamie Clapham is a cheesemonger now?

Look it up, you obnoxious prole.

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:26 - Mar 28 with 2836 viewschicoazul

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:24 - Mar 28 by footers

Look it up, you obnoxious prole.

If you think im looking up "head cheese" then I need to tell you I am not quite as stupid as I appear.

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:27 - Mar 28 with 2829 viewsfooters

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:26 - Mar 28 by chicoazul

If you think im looking up "head cheese" then I need to tell you I am not quite as stupid as I appear.

Then you are even more stupid than you appear.

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:35 - Mar 28 with 2807 viewsWithnail

Yes it's finally turned in to the echo chamber you craved.

Well done.
Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:36 - Mar 28 with 2798 viewsfooters

Isn't it great how harmonious the board is lately? on 09:35 - Mar 28 by Withnail

Yes it's finally turned in to the echo chamber you craved.

Well done.

We've always got highly intellectual, attention-seeking contrarians like you to challenge our views though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024