Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? 16:15 - Apr 27 with 1608 viewsMullet

[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 16:18]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 16:20 - Apr 27 with 1499 viewsSomethingBlue

Probably our best side and setup on paper, with what's available.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 16:20 - Apr 27 with 1489 viewsgrimboy

It’s the back five (keeper included) that puts fear into me no way will that defence keep a clean sheet .
To be honest it’s as leaky as a holey bucket.
Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 16:22 - Apr 27 with 1454 viewshorsehollerer

Pretty much the line-up and formation I was hoping for. COYB.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 16:24 - Apr 27 with 1426 viewschristiand

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 16:20 - Apr 27 by grimboy

It’s the back five (keeper included) that puts fear into me no way will that defence keep a clean sheet .
To be honest it’s as leaky as a holey bucket.

We haven't kept a clean sheet away from home all season, why do you think we might now against a side looking to secure promotion?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 16:26 - Apr 27 with 1383 viewsgrimboy

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 16:24 - Apr 27 by christiand

We haven't kept a clean sheet away from home all season, why do you think we might now against a side looking to secure promotion?

Because that’s what they hold aim for.
Bloody hell .
Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 16:28 - Apr 27 with 1345 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Only the 4 changes?

I am pleased to see 2 up front. Let's hope we can give them some service and give the blades a game. I am resigned to us losing but it would be nice to see us play and look vaguely competitive.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 16:43 - Apr 27 with 1155 viewschristiand

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 16:26 - Apr 27 by grimboy

Because that’s what they hold aim for.
Bloody hell .

You need to be a bit more realistic Grimboy regarding today's game especially who they are up against.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:08 - Apr 27 with 1024 viewsHerbivore

Whilst I like this system generally it seems odd that we've switched to it against a side who play with a lot of width.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:14 - Apr 27 with 985 viewsgiant_stow

Coybs!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:19 - Apr 27 with 955 viewsreusersfreekicks

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:14 - Apr 27 by giant_stow

Coybs!

Altruism at work?
Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:20 - Apr 27 with 944 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hadn't thought about the chance of Jackson and Judge being wide until Sky put the teams up. I wonder how long will be gone before we can work out which it is - 90 minutes?

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:22 - Apr 27 with 925 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:20 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Hadn't thought about the chance of Jackson and Judge being wide until Sky put the teams up. I wonder how long will be gone before we can work out which it is - 90 minutes?

So much for finding out at all.

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:23 - Apr 27 with 912 viewspointofblue

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:20 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Seemingly never! But why not pick Edwards if we wanted to play with width?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:29 - Apr 27 with 883 viewsgiant_stow

Team News a diamond to blunt the Blades? on 17:19 - Apr 27 by reusersfreekicks

Altruism at work?

Enlightened self interest!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024