Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle 13:20 - Jul 5 with 3818 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I always like to see Barnsley do well as a result of how magnanimous their fans were in defeat in the playoff final. Absolute class act.

I enjoy seeing Newcastle United struggle for sacking Sir Bobby. The best manager this country has ever produced and they discarded him so callously and the fans who called for his head off the back of finishing 3rd and 4th and having some amazing nights in the Champions League. I have absolutely no sympathy for the club now whatsoever.

I love seeing Bolton struggle. The way they went about that playoff second leg was one of the most blatant and disgusting ways I have ever seen a team set up and they were seconds away from it paying off.

I dislike Leeds United, Millwall and Birmingham City for a variety of reasons, but mainly the conduct of their supporters.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:26 - Jul 5 with 2431 viewsJimmyJazz

I wonder if we'll see someone seriously challenge the top 6 places this season

Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal all look weaker than you would normally expect.

I'd like to see anyone displace one or more of them

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:27 - Jul 5 with 2433 viewsGeoffSentence

I've had the arse with Rotherham since last year when I heard one of their supporters sniffily say 'this is a rather strange town' as he was walking down Elm Street before the game at FPR last year.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:32 - Jul 5 with 2397 viewsTractorCam

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:26 - Jul 5 by JimmyJazz

I wonder if we'll see someone seriously challenge the top 6 places this season

Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal all look weaker than you would normally expect.

I'd like to see anyone displace one or more of them

I'm confident Wolves will challenge Arsenal for 4th spot.

I hate Derby and enjoy their bottling.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 13:33]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:34 - Jul 5 with 2384 viewsFtnfwest

Was looking at this on a league by league basis and tbh they are all a bit 'grey' to me really, certain clubs i don't mind doing well but only because they're my hometown club (Cambridge) or where i was at Poly (Pompey). I suppose if i'm pushed for the negative ones then Reading who really are a completely pointless club, Bolton as you say and AFC Wimbledon. Struggling with an opinion on the premier league aside from the Nodgers of course.
Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:35 - Jul 5 with 2376 viewsBiGDonnie

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:32 - Jul 5 by TractorCam

I'm confident Wolves will challenge Arsenal for 4th spot.

I hate Derby and enjoy their bottling.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 13:33]

Arsenal won't be challenging for fourth spot.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:37 - Jul 5 with 2357 viewsParisBlue

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:34 - Jul 5 by Ftnfwest

Was looking at this on a league by league basis and tbh they are all a bit 'grey' to me really, certain clubs i don't mind doing well but only because they're my hometown club (Cambridge) or where i was at Poly (Pompey). I suppose if i'm pushed for the negative ones then Reading who really are a completely pointless club, Bolton as you say and AFC Wimbledon. Struggling with an opinion on the premier league aside from the Nodgers of course.

Bristol City - achieved nothing...ever.....deluded supporters...utterly pointless

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:38 - Jul 5 with 2351 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:34 - Jul 5 by Ftnfwest

What's wrong with Wimbledon? The way they climbed the leagues after essentially losing all of the Wimbledon spirit to happily adopt parts of the MK Dons mantra they were so dead against?

Add MK Dons to my list. No team should ever relocate. If you drop down the leagues so be it. Clubs should keep their soul and it should never have been allowed to happen.

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:39 - Jul 5 with 2344 viewsTractorCam

Ah yes, Reading!

Login to get fewer ads

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:40 - Jul 5 with 2334 viewsfooters

Want Newcastle and Everton to do well for family reasons, and two good sets of fans.

Love seeing Arsenal struggle. Bunch of melts.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:41 - Jul 5 with 2335 viewsTractorCam

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:35 - Jul 5 by BiGDonnie

Arsenal won't be challenging for fourth spot.

As I see it:

City and Liverpool in their own world
Spurs nailed on 3rd
Arsenal and Wolves battle for 4th
Chelsea probably 6th, Everton could challenge that
United probably 8th/10th

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:46 - Jul 5 with 2318 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:41 - Jul 5 by TractorCam

As I see it:

Spurs nailed on 3rd
United probably 8th/10th

1 Manchester City
2 Liverpool
3 Tottenham Hotspur
4 Arsenal
5 Wolverhampton Wanderers
6 Chelsea
7 Leicester City
8 Manchester United

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:47 - Jul 5 with 2315 viewsJ2BLUE

Teams I hope do well:

Everton, Burnley, Barnsley, Charlton, Leicester and Sheff U (next season, I know it will be unpopular)

Teams I hope fall flat on their face:

Norwich, Derby, Brentford, Reading and Peterborough

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:49 - Jul 5 with 2305 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:47 - Jul 5 by J2BLUE

Teams I hope do well:

Everton, Burnley, Barnsley, Charlton, Leicester and Sheff U (next season, I know it will be unpopular)

I'd assumed most people wouldn't bother to include Norwich as it's obvious but kudos for doubling down on them!

I wonder which other clubs are deemed more pointless than Reading? There can't be any can there?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:49 - Jul 5 with 2303 viewsGeoffSentence

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:37 - Jul 5 by ParisBlue

Bristol City - achieved nothing...ever.....deluded supporters...utterly pointless

Not so bad as Reading though, another nothing cub who have never achieved anything. But they don't seem to tire of their tinpot 'we've got the record' chant.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:51 - Jul 5 with 2297 viewsDarth_Koont

With you on Barnsley for the same reasons.

Also Leicester who I've been to see a few times because of a mate ... although that soft spot has hardened a few times. Like when they got relegated at the same time as us and basically shed their debt early on without trying to trade their way through it. Oh and when Pearson was in charge who I just don't like.

But I was made up for them winning the Premier League.

Pronouns: He/Him

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:51 - Jul 5 with 2296 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:37 - Jul 5 by ParisBlue

I actually think they'll go up automatically this year.

They've made some superb signings.

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:52 - Jul 5 with 2280 viewsJ2BLUE

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:49 - Jul 5 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I'd assumed most people wouldn't bother to include Norwich as it's obvious but kudos for doubling down on them!

I wonder which other clubs are deemed more pointless than Reading? There can't be any can there?

I'm not Van Wolfswinkel. If I see an open goal, i'm tapping it in

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:02 - Jul 5 with 2241 viewsFtnfwest

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:38 - Jul 5 by WarkTheWarkITFC

What's wrong with Wimbledon? The way they climbed the leagues after essentially losing all of the Wimbledon spirit to happily adopt parts of the MK Dons mantra they were so dead against?

Add MK Dons to my list. No team should ever relocate. If you drop down the leagues so be it. Clubs should keep their soul and it should never have been allowed to happen.

They climbed the leagues with a big financial advantage against the rest of the non-league pyramid which is ironic given how the original club had struggled in that regard. Had it up to here with the whole 'victim' thing over the years i'm afraid, ask Kingstonian fans.
Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:21 - Jul 5 with 2200 viewsBlueBadger

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:49 - Jul 5 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Reading are up there with Chelsea and Leeds in the 'horrible club, horrible fans' stakes for me.

They've done nothing, they live in a bland nowhere town, play in a soulless stadium and we seem to always bloody lose there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:27 - Jul 5 with 2176 viewsBiGDonnie

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:41 - Jul 5 by TractorCam

As I see it:

Spurs nailed on 3rd
United probably 8th/10th

United 8th/10th yeah! That's brave, they won't be as bad as people think.

I think we've got more chance of Arsenal being there, unless they sign Zaha, which would make a massive difference to them.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:30 - Jul 5 with 2169 viewsIllinoisblue

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:47 - Jul 5 by J2BLUE

Teams I hope do well:

Burnley are the club we should have been; small town club punching above their weight making sensible decisions, doing things the right way.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:35 - Jul 5 with 2147 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:02 - Jul 5 by Ftnfwest

They climbed the leagues with a big financial advantage against the rest of the non-league pyramid which is ironic given how the original club had struggled in that regard. Had it up to here with the whole 'victim' thing over the years i'm afraid, ask Kingstonian fans.

I don't know a huge amount about their rise, but wasn't it off the back of simply starting in Level 9 or whatever with crowds of 3,000 whilst everyone else got 200?

If so, that's not really their fault as they had a fan base and had to start at that level.

I heard somewhere that they did something underhand to get Kingstonian's stadium, akin to MK Dons behaviour but don't know if that's true or just made up.

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:35 - Jul 5 with 2145 viewsPJH

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:30 - Jul 5 by Illinoisblue

Burnley are the club we should have been; small town club punching above their weight making sensible decisions, doing things the right way.

We were in 1961/62 with them second and them having won the title in 1959/60.

Those really were the days.
Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:35 - Jul 5 with 2146 viewsgiant_stow

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:52 - Jul 5 by J2BLUE

I'm not Van Wolfswinkel. If I see an open goal, i'm tapping it in

Anything outside the top half is a bad season for Norwich this year.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:36 - Jul 5 with 2146 viewsWD19

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:30 - Jul 5 by Illinoisblue

Affordable housing and beer too. Practically paradise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024