Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang on, hang on 07:33 - Aug 21 with 3564 viewsGuthrum

So the President of the United States of America has cancelled a diplomatic visit to Denmark because they refuse to sell him a (semi-autonomous) part of their country??

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hang on, hang on on 07:41 - Aug 21 with 2319 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh well.....win, win.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hang on, hang on on 07:43 - Aug 21 with 2320 views26_Paz

I think it’s more about the disrespectful sound bites that have come out of the Danish government about him. He deserves much, much more respect than that. MAGA.

The Paz Man

Hang on, hang on on 07:44 - Aug 21 with 2306 viewsbluelagos

On the plus side, maybe we could sell them Norfolk as a side deal to his next visit here?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Hang on, hang on on 07:45 - Aug 21 with 2298 viewsHerbivore

Hang on, hang on on 07:43 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

I think it’s more about the disrespectful sound bites that have come out of the Danish government about him. He deserves much, much more respect than that. MAGA.

He deserves no respect.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hang on, hang on on 07:46 - Aug 21 with 2294 views26_Paz

Hang on, hang on on 07:45 - Aug 21 by Herbivore

He deserves no respect.

He’s the leader of the free world and a mighty fine one at that. From a selfish point of view he’s very pro UK. #draintheswamp

The Paz Man

Hang on, hang on on 07:47 - Aug 21 with 2290 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ha ha....you are a comedy creation.

Hang on, hang on on 07:50 - Aug 21 with 2275 viewsbluelagos

Hang on, hang on on 07:47 - Aug 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ha ha....you are a comedy creation.

Aren't they supposed to be funny though?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Hang on, hang on on 07:57 - Aug 21 with 2225 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hang on, hang on on 07:50 - Aug 21 by bluelagos

Aren't they supposed to be funny though?

I think it's a parody of an unfunny Yankie gunz, beanz 'n' gold type.

Edit....not sure why people keep feeding her/him.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 7:59]

Login to get fewer ads

Hang on, hang on on 08:06 - Aug 21 with 2188 viewsGuthrum

It's not particularly respectful to publicly demand to be allowed to buy parts of another sovreign nation. If he wanted Scotland and we, rightly, turned him down flat, would that be 'disrespectful'.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hang on, hang on on 08:07 - Aug 21 with 2174 viewsFtnfwest

Reducing his carbon footprint in one fell swoop. Genius.
Hang on, hang on on 08:08 - Aug 21 with 2171 viewsSpruceMoose

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Unless you love this particular brand of MAGA?

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-48375144

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/6/25/18701106/trump-immigration-mig

I could provide 100+ other examples.

Big fan of dead children Paz? If not you might like to rethink your Trump fan club membership/trolling angle, because it's pretty offensive to us forum members who live in the states.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 8:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hang on, hang on on 08:10 - Aug 21 with 2159 viewsHerbivore

Hang on, hang on on 07:46 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

He’s the leader of the free world and a mighty fine one at that. From a selfish point of view he’s very pro UK. #draintheswamp

Until now I'd not fully twigged that you're a troll, but this isn't remotely subtle enough. Your cover is blown.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hang on, hang on on 08:14 - Aug 21 with 2133 views26_Paz

Hang on, hang on on 08:10 - Aug 21 by Herbivore

Until now I'd not fully twigged that you're a troll, but this isn't remotely subtle enough. Your cover is blown.

I’m honestly not a troll. I have a Donald trump mug that I drink out of at work everyday.

The Paz Man

Hang on, hang on on 08:15 - Aug 21 with 2131 views26_Paz

Hang on, hang on on 08:08 - Aug 21 by SpruceMoose

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/6/25/18701106/trump-immigration-mig

Big fan of dead children Paz? If not you might like to rethink your Trump fan club membership/trolling angle, because it's pretty offensive to us forum members who live in the states.

Offensive to like your president ... erm ok mate

The Paz Man

Hang on, hang on on 08:15 - Aug 21 with 2129 views26_Paz

Hang on, hang on on 08:06 - Aug 21 by Guthrum

It's not particularly respectful to publicly demand to be allowed to buy parts of another sovreign nation. If he wanted Scotland and we, rightly, turned him down flat, would that be 'disrespectful'.

I’d let him have them for free!

The Paz Man

Hang on, hang on on 08:17 - Aug 21 with 2119 viewsSpruceMoose

Hang on, hang on on 08:15 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

Offensive to like your president ... erm ok mate

I'm not American. He isn't my president.

It's your monumental stupidity that's most offensive.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hang on, hang on on 08:17 - Aug 21 with 2117 viewsElderGrizzly

Hang on, hang on on 08:08 - Aug 21 by SpruceMoose

He actually has a sense of humour. Or whoever tweeted this on his behalf did

Hang on, hang on on 08:18 - Aug 21 with 2114 viewsSpruceMoose

Hang on, hang on on 08:14 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

I’m honestly not a troll. I have a Donald trump mug that I drink out of at work everyday.

Think I saw you on The Undateables once.

Hang on, hang on on 08:18 - Aug 21 with 2110 views26_Paz

Hang on, hang on on 08:17 - Aug 21 by SpruceMoose

I'm not American. He isn't my president.

It's your monumental stupidity that's most offensive.

I actually quite like you for some reason but don’t you find it ironic that you call me offensive and then try to offend me in the same sentence?

The Paz Man

Hang on, hang on on 08:19 - Aug 21 with 2101 viewsSpruceMoose

Hang on, hang on on 08:18 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

I actually quite like you for some reason but don’t you find it ironic that you call me offensive and then try to offend me in the same sentence?

Nope. Facts aren't offensive.

Hang on, hang on on 08:23 - Aug 21 with 2076 viewsGlasgowBlue

It shows a complete lack of respect to an ally who fought alongside US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Denmark lost 50 troops in those two wars.

He then followed that act of petulance by coming out with the following antisemitic comments.

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

What a c@nt.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hang on, hang on on 08:26 - Aug 21 with 2059 viewskinnockers

Hang on, hang on on 08:18 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

Don't listen to them, mate. They just don't like anyone else's point of view. And they've been sending me these legal letters? Not sure if it's serious or not but I'm speaking to a solicitor today just in case. My wife is extremely worried.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Hang on, hang on on 08:27 - Aug 21 with 2056 viewsSpruceMoose

Hang on, hang on on 08:23 - Aug 21 by GlasgowBlue

It shows a complete lack of respect to an ally who fought alongside US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Denmark lost 50 troops in those two wars.

He then followed that act of petulance by coming out with the following antisemitic comments.

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

What a c@nt.

Much like Brexit, the election of Trump has exposed the true nature of many, many people. These aren't new ideas and beliefs. The people who hold them have become emboldened. It's always been like this, people are just more comfortable saying it out loud now.

Hang on, hang on on 08:31 - Aug 21 with 2026 viewshomer_123

Hang on, hang on on 08:27 - Aug 21 by SpruceMoose

Much like Brexit, the election of Trump has exposed the true nature of many, many people. These aren't new ideas and beliefs. The people who hold them have become emboldened. It's always been like this, people are just more comfortable saying it out loud now.

Whilst true for some....bear in mind why people voted.

They're disenfranchised, forgotten and struggling. Social mobility is going backwards the gaps between the haves and have nots is increasing.

For many the current system has failed them.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hang on, hang on on 08:35 - Aug 21 with 2014 viewsSpruceMoose

Hang on, hang on on 08:31 - Aug 21 by homer_123

Whilst true for some....bear in mind why people voted.

They're disenfranchised, forgotten and struggling. Social mobility is going backwards the gaps between the haves and have nots is increasing.

For many the current system has failed them.

And the people who did that to them then pointed at someone else, usually poor, brown and disenfranchised themselves, and said 'they're to blame'.

I'm bored of looking for excuses for why bigots and racists are bigots and racists. The bottom line is... they're bigots and racists.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024