Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang on, hang on 07:33 - Aug 21 with 3582 viewsGuthrum

So the President of the United States of America has cancelled a diplomatic visit to Denmark because they refuse to sell him a (semi-autonomous) part of their country??

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hang on, hang on on 08:35 - Aug 21 with 1192 viewsElderGrizzly

Hang on, hang on on 08:31 - Aug 21 by homer_123

Whilst true for some....bear in mind why people voted.

They're disenfranchised, forgotten and struggling. Social mobility is going backwards the gaps between the haves and have nots is increasing.

For many the current system has failed them.

Yet Trump has increased the gap between the have and have nots and his ‘disciples’ will be worse off in 24 months as the tax bribes he put in place get overtaken by changes to medicare etc they rely on.

He is the ultimate conman and it will be too late when they realise it.

There was a really good Ed Balls documentary where he spent time with Trump’s voters and they were pleased they had an extra $100 a month due to his tax changes. This turns into a $300 deficit in 2021, but they either didn’t get it or didn’t care.
Hang on, hang on on 08:38 - Aug 21 with 1188 viewsSpruceMoose

Hang on, hang on on 08:35 - Aug 21 by ElderGrizzly

Yet Trump has increased the gap between the have and have nots and his ‘disciples’ will be worse off in 24 months as the tax bribes he put in place get overtaken by changes to medicare etc they rely on.

He is the ultimate conman and it will be too late when they realise it.

There was a really good Ed Balls documentary where he spent time with Trump’s voters and they were pleased they had an extra $100 a month due to his tax changes. This turns into a $300 deficit in 2021, but they either didn’t get it or didn’t care.

It's pretty simple really. It's a dislike of anyone who isn't white and isn't Republican. My wife's family has many of these people and be in no doubt, they're loving things right now. The things I find terrifying, they're partying about.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hang on, hang on on 08:40 - Aug 21 with 1179 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hang on, hang on on 08:14 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

I’m honestly not a troll. I have a Donald trump mug that I drink out of at work everyday.

Thirsty troll!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Hang on, hang on on 09:34 - Aug 21 with 1147 views26_Paz

Hang on, hang on on 08:26 - Aug 21 by kinnockers

Don't listen to them, mate. They just don't like anyone else's point of view. And they've been sending me these legal letters? Not sure if it's serious or not but I'm speaking to a solicitor today just in case. My wife is extremely worried.

Nothing to be remotely worried about mate. You’ve done nothing anywhere near being illegal.

The Paz Man

Hang on, hang on on 10:09 - Aug 21 with 1130 viewscaught-in-limbo

More likely to be connected to this.

"Schroeder says U.S. pressure on Denmark the main reason for Nord Stream 2 delay"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-forum-nordstream2-schroeder/schroeder-

It's much better to use Poland as a hub to sell expensive US LNG to Europe than buy cheaper stuff from next door. And better for the contamination of the environment too.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joharper/2019/03/31/polish-gas-terminal-speaks-volu

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Utterly contemptible stuff again and again on 10:11 - Aug 21 with 1128 viewsDyland

Hang on, hang on on 08:23 - Aug 21 by GlasgowBlue

It shows a complete lack of respect to an ally who fought alongside US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Denmark lost 50 troops in those two wars.

He then followed that act of petulance by coming out with the following antisemitic comments.

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

What a c@nt.

Canute is too soft Glassers.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

LOLERAMA (n/t) on 10:13 - Aug 21 with 1120 viewsDyland

Hang on, hang on on 07:43 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

I think it’s more about the disrespectful sound bites that have come out of the Danish government about him. He deserves much, much more respect than that. MAGA.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Hang on, hang on on 13:43 - Aug 21 with 1067 viewsBlueNomad

Hang on, hang on on 07:46 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

He’s the leader of the free world and a mighty fine one at that. From a selfish point of view he’s very pro UK. #draintheswamp

What are you on about?

What is the "Free World"? If there is such a thing who made him (or his office) leader?

Examples of why he is a "fine leader" of the above (if it exists) please?

Evidence that he is "pro-UK" please? He is "America First" and an isolationist. As such I refer back to my first question.

When "the swamp" gets drained he and his ilk will be swept away.
Login to get fewer ads

Hang on, hang on on 13:49 - Aug 21 with 1054 viewsitfcjoe

Hang on, hang on on 07:43 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

I think it’s more about the disrespectful sound bites that have come out of the Danish government about him. He deserves much, much more respect than that. MAGA.

The slippery slope in to becoming far too obvious a troll - best to reign it in.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hang on, hang on on 14:45 - Aug 21 with 1025 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Hang on, hang on on 13:43 - Aug 21 by BlueNomad

What are you on about?

What is the "Free World"? If there is such a thing who made him (or his office) leader?

Examples of why he is a "fine leader" of the above (if it exists) please?

Evidence that he is "pro-UK" please? He is "America First" and an isolationist. As such I refer back to my first question.

When "the swamp" gets drained he and his ilk will be swept away.

No, no, no.

It is by draining the swamp that they found Trump's bottom-feeding acolytes burrowing in the slime.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Hang on, hang on on 15:06 - Aug 21 with 1012 viewsunstableblue

No longer a need for me to comment on Trump.

But interesting hearing a former Danish PM stating that the US cannot be seen as a stable and reliable partner, and countries are now moving their strategies away from them.

Our blonde bafoon and the right wing nutters going in the opposite direction!!

Great comments from Berliners in a coffee shop this morning when asked about Boris - “we had one clown to deal with, now we have to”

Now the Boris video @globallaugingstock

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hang on, hang on on 15:07 - Aug 21 with 1010 viewsusm

Bantz

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Hang on, hang on on 15:13 - Aug 21 with 1000 viewsBigManBlue

Can we all agree that Mette Frederiksen is Denmark's answer to a certain independant MP in south Cambridgeshire?

More on topic - this is a new level of petulance, even for Trump. Could you imagine being one of the world's most powerful men and still being that absurdly insecure? Sad, depressing and pathetic, but I can't stop myself from laughing.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Hang on, hang on on 15:17 - Aug 21 with 993 viewsRyorry

Hang on, hang on on 08:14 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

I’m honestly not a troll. I have a Donald trump mug that I drink out of at work everyday.

Thanks, I needed one of those!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Hang on, hang on on 15:22 - Aug 21 with 982 viewsStokieBlue

In further news on US stupidity:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/carrie-symonds-boris-johnson-girl

You would think that context is absolutely key here but I guess the US don't. Ridiculous reason to refuse entry given what she was doing there.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Hang on, hang on on 15:30 - Aug 21 with 966 viewsStokieBlue

Hang on, hang on on 10:09 - Aug 21 by caught-in-limbo

More likely to be connected to this.

"Schroeder says U.S. pressure on Denmark the main reason for Nord Stream 2 delay"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-forum-nordstream2-schroeder/schroeder-

It's much better to use Poland as a hub to sell expensive US LNG to Europe than buy cheaper stuff from next door. And better for the contamination of the environment too.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joharper/2019/03/31/polish-gas-terminal-speaks-volu

Surely the fact they are delaying it would make him more likely to visit given they are doing what they want?

Sometimes there isn't a conspiracy, just a stupid man saying stupid things. It must be tiring to have to look for one in every situation, doubly so when the one you find doesn't make any sense.

SB

Hang on, hang on on 15:34 - Aug 21 with 954 viewschicoazul

Hang on, hang on on 15:22 - Aug 21 by StokieBlue

In further news on US stupidity:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/carrie-symonds-boris-johnson-girl

You would think that context is absolutely key here but I guess the US don't. Ridiculous reason to refuse entry given what she was doing there.

SB

We should all be big supporters of anything that might annoy "Boris" though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hang on, hang on on 15:47 - Aug 21 with 933 viewsStokieBlue

Hang on, hang on on 15:34 - Aug 21 by chicoazul

We should all be big supporters of anything that might annoy "Boris" though.

Indeed.

It's just the other unknown poor sods it happens to that is ridiculous.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024