Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans OUT 19:10 - Jan 4 with 4269 viewsBlue_Armee

Sorry but nothing will change until he’s gone.

His appointments have failed miserably from the moment he sacked Magilton we have been F###ed

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

Evans OUT on 19:15 - Jan 4 with 2831 viewsfergalsharkey

It simply hilarious, having watched the Wycombe game on tv and now this.

We are as bad as it gets before becoming like a joke 2nd team.

I love that Evans is suffering ,the money grabbing devious cunit.

Poll: Cook out?

Evans OUT on 19:16 - Jan 4 with 2830 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Evans OUT on 19:17 - Jan 4 with 2812 viewsBluefish

Evans OUT on 19:16 - Jan 4 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

But if we moan he can sack himself and then we will be loaded because the debt will be covered by the unicorns

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Evans OUT on 19:21 - Jan 4 with 2787 viewsBlue_Armee

Evans OUT on 19:17 - Jan 4 by Bluefish

But if we moan he can sack himself and then we will be loaded because the debt will be covered by the unicorns

What’s the other consistent in our massive decline?

We need an Ipswich man not a business man, and before anyone asks No I don’t know who it should be

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

Evans OUT on 19:23 - Jan 4 with 2768 viewsBluefish

Evans OUT on 19:21 - Jan 4 by Blue_Armee

What’s the other consistent in our massive decline?

We need an Ipswich man not a business man, and before anyone asks No I don’t know who it should be

YOU
CAN'T
SACK
THE
OWNER
!
!

Evans OUT on 19:25 - Jan 4 with 2754 viewsBlue_Armee

Evans OUT on 19:23 - Jan 4 by Bluefish

YOU
CAN'T
SACK
THE
OWNER
!
!

Obviously not but he can sell up and F### Off

Evans OUT on 19:26 - Jan 4 with 2752 viewsSwansea_Blue

Evans OUT on 19:23 - Jan 4 by Bluefish

YOU
CAN'T
SACK
THE
OWNER
!
!

Of course you can’t. But there’s nothing wrong with the fans voicing their discontent about what he’s doing do our once wonderful club. If it wasn’t for the sleepy Suffolk, don’t like to complain mentality he’d be getting hell. Rightly so too. We’ll still be here long after he’s moved on.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Evans OUT on 19:26 - Jan 4 with 2746 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Evans is the reason for all this. I whole heartedly believe this.

However, it really isn't as simple as Evans out.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Evans OUT on 19:27 - Jan 4 with 2729 viewsBluefish

Evans OUT on 19:25 - Jan 4 by Blue_Armee

Obviously not but he can sell up and F### Off

Put us on Ebay? £50 reserve?

Evans OUT on 19:28 - Jan 4 with 2727 viewsOxford_Blue

I really hate to go over all this again, but when you say “Evans out” do you care or understand the consequences? He owns 85% of the club, and it is a business which loses £6-10m a year just in terms of not being able to cover its operating costs. So without someone else who is willing to buy his shares, and take over that commitment to keep ploughing in millions just to keep the club going (let alone for buying players, new wages and managers’ costs) then the club will die. Which clearly no supporter wants.

I doubt evens wants the club but is prepared to keep it going.

Why on Earth would any one else want to buy it? It has no assets to speak of, is in dire straits on the pitch, and loses millions. It’s not going to happen.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 19:29]
Evans OUT on 19:28 - Jan 4 with 2719 viewsBluefish

Evans OUT on 19:26 - Jan 4 by Swansea_Blue

Of course you can’t. But there’s nothing wrong with the fans voicing their discontent about what he’s doing do our once wonderful club. If it wasn’t for the sleepy Suffolk, don’t like to complain mentality he’d be getting hell. Rightly so too. We’ll still be here long after he’s moved on.

He has put in approx £100 million. Probably more than every other person combined in our history

Evans OUT on 19:33 - Jan 4 with 2698 viewsfergalsharkey

Exactly m8.

Poll: Cook out?

Evans OUT on 19:34 - Jan 4 with 2695 viewsBlue_Armee

Evans OUT on 19:28 - Jan 4 by Bluefish

He has put in approx £100 million. Probably more than every other person combined in our history

I get it and as I said I don’t have the answers. We are stuck in this ‘catch 22’ situation, we can’t do without Evans but heading towards oblivion with him.

Evans OUT on 19:36 - Jan 4 with 2683 viewsOxford_Blue

Indeed. Which he is unlikely to get back.

If can ever manage to find a buyer, he is going to have to lose around 2/3 of that I would imagine.

It understandable why he might want to mitigate his losses by retaining some player sales, especially as MM achieved the highest league position on a limited budget and the managers he backed with money blew it.
Evans OUT on 19:41 - Jan 4 with 2655 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s wasted most of that through his own ineptitude. If it wasn’t for (mostly) Mick, who could spot a player, it’d be a lot more. And he’s got sweet FA to show for it. Wasting that sort of money while sliding down the leagues isn’t a badge of honour, it’s a sad result of poor management.

Evans OUT on 19:46 - Jan 4 with 2644 viewsbraveblue

He simply has not!!!!!
Evans OUT on 19:47 - Jan 4 with 2640 viewsSwansea_Blue

Evans OUT on 19:46 - Jan 4 by braveblue

He simply has not!!!!!

It’s in the £70-80m bracket at least I think.

Evans OUT on 19:47 - Jan 4 with 2639 viewsOxford_Blue

Evans OUT on 19:46 - Jan 4 by braveblue

He simply has not!!!!!

Yes he has - the debt is mainly his money loaned to the club in which he charges interest.
Evans OUT on 19:51 - Jan 4 with 2622 viewsBloomBlue

Put your hand in your pocket then and buy the club or go and find someone who is stupid enough to buy it.
Evans OUT on 19:53 - Jan 4 with 2612 viewsOxford_Blue

Evans OUT on 19:47 - Jan 4 by Swansea_Blue

It’s in the £70-80m bracket at least I think.

Yes plus interest. But it’s better to owe interest to the owner than to a third party bank who will insist on it being paid in full
Evans OUT on 19:54 - Jan 4 with 2602 viewsStokieBlue

Unless you are buying the club or you have someone lined up to do it then Evan's out equals no more ITFC,

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Evans OUT on 19:56 - Jan 4 with 2589 viewsITFC_Forever

Evans OUT on 19:34 - Jan 4 by Blue_Armee

I get it and as I said I don’t have the answers. We are stuck in this ‘catch 22’ situation, we can’t do without Evans but heading towards oblivion with him.

We’re stuck with him, he’s stuck with us.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Evans OUT on 20:50 - Jan 4 with 2514 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This isn’t the forum for that I’m afraid.

I used to say it all the time (for effect after each terrible loss) and get b0llocked for it on here.

The truth is this club was destined for league 1 under his investment (lack of). Year after year of investing as a bottom 6 championship club was always going to end in a relegation. The shambles of potentially not bouncing straight back up is an added layer to the sh**show that is the Evans era.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Evans OUT on 20:52 - Jan 4 with 2505 viewsStokieBlue

Evans OUT on 20:50 - Jan 4 by The_Romford_Blue

This isn’t the forum for that I’m afraid.

I used to say it all the time (for effect after each terrible loss) and get b0llocked for it on here.

The truth is this club was destined for league 1 under his investment (lack of). Year after year of investing as a bottom 6 championship club was always going to end in a relegation. The shambles of potentially not bouncing straight back up is an added layer to the sh**show that is the Evans era.

Yes you did and despite repeated requests for a solution you never provided one.

Here's your chance.

What's the solution?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Evans OUT on 20:58 - Jan 4 with 2492 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Evans OUT on 20:52 - Jan 4 by StokieBlue

Yes you did and despite repeated requests for a solution you never provided one.

Here's your chance.

What's the solution?

SB

Haha. It’s a Saturday night buh. Let’s not do this.

I’m far more wiser than I used to be to know where this and the other thread would go so let’s just not do it.

Have a good night :)

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024