Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potentially the greatest video of all time 22:30 - Jan 30 with 4923 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:33 - Jan 30 with 3364 viewssparks

I just logged on to post that myself.

Git.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:34 - Jan 30 with 3359 viewstractordownsouth

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:33 - Jan 30 by sparks

I just logged on to post that myself.

Git.

Her speech at the end was especially c*nty, even for her

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:36 - Jan 30 with 3340 viewssparks

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:34 - Jan 30 by tractordownsouth

Her speech at the end was especially c*nty, even for her

Extraordinary effort- though edited- and if anyone actually supports her they need to watch it and rethink...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Potentially the greatest video of all time (n/t) on 22:40 - Jan 30 with 3323 viewstractordownsouth

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:36 - Jan 30 by sparks

Extraordinary effort- though edited- and if anyone actually supports her they need to watch it and rethink...

[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 23:10]

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:43 - Jan 30 with 3304 viewsjimsymBLUE

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:36 - Jan 30 by sparks

I almost, just for a fleeting millisecond began to feel just a fraction sorry for her...then she opened her scumhole. Brilliant caper, the horrible creature hasn't had the best of days...shame.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:47 - Jan 30 with 3288 viewstractordownsouth

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:43 - Jan 30 by jimsymBLUE

I almost, just for a fleeting millisecond began to feel just a fraction sorry for her...then she opened her scumhole. Brilliant caper, the horrible creature hasn't had the best of days...shame.

I felt her pain, it’s awful that no one says anything nice to her. I mean she’s got lovely things to say about everyone*

*except the poor, the unemployed, fat people, black people, Asians, Muslims, Autistic people and Palestinians!

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:54 - Jan 30 with 3246 viewsfooters

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:47 - Jan 30 by tractordownsouth

I felt her pain, it’s awful that no one says anything nice to her. I mean she’s got lovely things to say about everyone*

*except the poor, the unemployed, fat people, black people, Asians, Muslims, Autistic people and Palestinians!

Or those who name their children after geographical locations or plants. Such as Katie Hopkins and her daughters, Poppy and India.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:04 - Jan 30 with 3223 viewsSwansea_Blue

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 22:54 - Jan 30 by footers

Or those who name their children after geographical locations or plants. Such as Katie Hopkins and her daughters, Poppy and India.

I’ve never heard of a place called Poppy or a plant called India

This is superb. Thoroughly deserved, aptly titled award.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:13 - Jan 30 with 3183 viewsjeera

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:04 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve never heard of a place called Poppy or a plant called India

This is superb. Thoroughly deserved, aptly titled award.

I once knew a lass named Poppy.

She would meet me at work and we would go for lunch together every week for months.

I still remember her as one of the prettiest girls I've ever met. She was Welsh and grew up on a commune. A real free spirit, she never wore a bra and people just used to stop and stare at her and watch her in the street. Captivating character.

Although nicely spoken, diction etc, she was also the first female I'd ever heard to use the c-word at least 3 times in one sentence.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:14 - Jan 30 with 3186 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm going to be in a minority of one here.

She is an awful women but regardless of who you are, how repugnant your views are and from whatever side of the political spectrum you are in, I find this sort of thing distasteful.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:19 - Jan 30 with 3144 viewsfooters

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:14 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

She is an awful women but regardless of who you are, how repugnant your views are and from whatever side of the political spectrum you are in, I find this sort of thing distasteful.

Errr....

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:21 - Jan 30 with 3124 viewsSwansea_Blue

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:13 - Jan 30 by jeera

I once knew a lass named Poppy.

She would meet me at work and we would go for lunch together every week for months.

I still remember her as one of the prettiest girls I've ever met. She was Welsh and grew up on a commune. A real free spirit, she never wore a bra and people just used to stop and stare at her and watch her in the street. Captivating character.

Although nicely spoken, diction etc, she was also the first female I'd ever heard to use the c-word at least 3 times in one sentence.

Seems to have made an impression

We’ve a commune up the road from us, she may have been a neighbour once.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:22 - Jan 30 with 3120 viewstractordownsouth

How is it distasteful? If there were a word even more offensive than c*nt then I think she’d be deserving of that still

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:22 - Jan 30 with 3120 viewssparks

Its a stitch up- but she has not been hurt, presumably had her flights paid etc. I struggle to have an issue with it.

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:24 - Jan 30 with 3106 viewsLord_Lucan

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:22 - Jan 30 by sparks

Its a stitch up- but she has not been hurt, presumably had her flights paid etc. I struggle to have an issue with it.

I just think it's all a bit childish really, I'd rather people debate..

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:25 - Jan 30 with 3101 viewsjeera

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:21 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

Seems to have made an impression

We’ve a commune up the road from us, she may have been a neighbour once.

You never know.

Although this was 25 years -ish ago I'd guess.

But yes, if you meet a nice looking, dark haired, braless woman goes by the name of Poppy who swears like a trooper but otherwise speaks well, tell her I said hi.

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:27 - Jan 30 with 3095 viewssparks

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:24 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

I just think it's all a bit childish really, I'd rather people debate..

I dont think debate with her is going to achieve much.

The best bit of the video in many ways, is her unguarded abusive bigotry by way of acceptance speech.

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:32 - Jan 30 with 3068 viewsLord_Lucan

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:27 - Jan 30 by sparks

I dont think debate with her is going to achieve much.

The best bit of the video in many ways, is her unguarded abusive bigotry by way of acceptance speech.

Yes, I must admit that nearly swayed me but on balance I stick to my view.

What if because of the potential global coverage she goes and tops herself, no one deserves that. Where does it all end.

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:43 - Jan 30 with 3030 viewsjeera

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:32 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

Yes, I must admit that nearly swayed me but on balance I stick to my view.

What if because of the potential global coverage she goes and tops herself, no one deserves that. Where does it all end.

I think for that to happen she'd need to have feelings mate.

Although I must admit I switched off after the first part as I think I might find the rest a bit too cringy.

Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't mourn her for a second, but to publicly humiliate people isn't for me.

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:51 - Jan 30 with 2962 viewsLord_Lucan

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 23:43 - Jan 30 by jeera

I think for that to happen she'd need to have feelings mate.

Although I must admit I switched off after the first part as I think I might find the rest a bit too cringy.

Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't mourn her for a second, but to publicly humiliate people isn't for me.

We're in a minority of two then.

I think to enjoy that sort of thing regardless of who the subject is you've got to be a bit unhinged.

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 00:00 - Jan 31 with 2939 viewsreusersfreekicks

Really? She spreads hatred and vitriol and profits from it. All bets are off
Potentially the greatest video of all time on 00:15 - Jan 31 with 2919 viewsDarth_Koont

Fantastic stuff.

And definitely suggests that she’s not just doing this for the money and attention as she appears to be an even worse person in real life and in a smaller setting.

If you pour out so much hate towards millions of innocent people then you can’t complain about a p1ss-take and being caught on film being an even bigger @rsehole than should be humanly possible.

Pronouns: He/Him

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 00:29 - Jan 31 with 2870 viewsWacko

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 00:15 - Jan 31 by Darth_Koont

Fantastic stuff.

And definitely suggests that she’s not just doing this for the money and attention as she appears to be an even worse person in real life and in a smaller setting.

If you pour out so much hate towards millions of innocent people then you can’t complain about a p1ss-take and being caught on film being an even bigger @rsehole than should be humanly possible.

That's a good point. I've met her and she was very polite and friendly (I am a white man with a normal name and no tattoos to be fair), so I faintly suspected she was just playing the system. Now I see for certain that she's a massive tvvatface

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 07:02 - Jan 31 with 2722 viewsBlueBadger

See now, this is just following a grand old British tradition(I realise that Josh Pietersen is South African) of mockery and satire of pompous, stupid and dangerous public figures. I personally think it's part of the rest why we've never had as much of a problem with with the far-right as they have in parts of the continent - our immediate reaction to extremism and the pomposity and stupidity that generally comes with it is to take the piss.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 7:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Potentially the greatest video of all time on 07:16 - Jan 31 with 2681 viewsdavblue

Let’s be honest it’s probably been done for their Benefit so they can raise their profile for YouTube subscribers which can be very lucrative or them being influencers.

We’ve learnt nothing new about her other than the fact that this will get her some publicity, which is what she will want. It’s better to totally ignore her, because let’s face it without a media/ social career, not many people will employ her.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024