Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy clappers unite 17:08 - Mar 7 with 4769 viewsSitfcB

It WaS a BeTtEr PeRfOrMaNcE tHaN tUeSdAY

LOLLERS.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Happy clappers unite on 17:09 - Mar 7 with 2661 viewsSpruceMoose

You do know that this group of perfectly content supporters is entirely made up right?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Happy clappers unite on 17:10 - Mar 7 with 2627 viewsmonytowbray

Happy clappers unite on 17:09 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

You do know that this group of perfectly content supporters is entirely made up right?

Yes, your opinion as someone who didn’t go today is correct and Sitters who makes most games is wrong. Of course.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Happy clappers unite on 17:11 - Mar 7 with 2601 viewsSitfcB

And how the f u c k would you know from where the f u c k you are??

COYB

Happy clappers unite on 17:12 - Mar 7 with 2577 viewsfooters

Happy clappers unite on 17:11 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

Angry en.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Happy clappers unite on 17:12 - Mar 7 with 2554 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We HAd A gO.....

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Happy clappers unite on 17:13 - Mar 7 with 2529 viewsBlueBadger

If Roy Keane was in charge you'd be lapping all this up....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Happy clappers unite on 17:13 - Mar 7 with 2529 viewsBrixtonBlue

Happy clappers unite on 17:11 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

Keep your trainers on.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Happy clappers unite on 17:13 - Mar 7 with 2515 viewsParky

Well it isn’t
Login to get fewer ads

Happy clappers unite on 17:15 - Mar 7 with 2464 viewsSpruceMoose

Happy clappers unite on 17:13 - Mar 7 by BrixtonBlue

Keep your trainers on.

Sounds like the cat is getting a kicking when he gets home.

Anyway, I'm off to read all the posts on here saying what a splendid season we've been having.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Happy clappers unite on 17:16 - Mar 7 with 2433 viewsmonytowbray

Happy clappers unite on 17:13 - Mar 7 by BrixtonBlue

Keep your trainers on.

Nah, Sitters is right. Who the f*ck is he to say to someone at the end of the game who witnessed it as to what the mood in the ground is.

Our fans are flaccid and Spruce showing again he’s little more than a stirrer. Felt the board was calmer with him gone.

TWTD never forgets…

Happy clappers unite on 17:19 - Mar 7 with 2352 viewsfooters

Happy clappers unite on 17:16 - Mar 7 by monytowbray

Nah, Sitters is right. Who the f*ck is he to say to someone at the end of the game who witnessed it as to what the mood in the ground is.

Our fans are flaccid and Spruce showing again he’s little more than a stirrer. Felt the board was calmer with him gone.

But we still had your regular meltdowns to keep everyone entertained.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Happy clappers unite on 17:19 - Mar 7 with 2339 viewsSpruceMoose

You're talking about 'calmer' while throwing F-bombs around? Classic Callis.

I haven't been abusive or rude. I'm just pointing out that anyone who is supportive of Lambert and Evans at this point are in a tiny minority. I don't think that warranted your pumped up response.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 17:29]

Happy clappers unite on 17:23 - Mar 7 with 2257 viewsPecker

People around me clapping, saying "well played lads", "unlucky lads", "we didn't deserve to lose that one". What a load of cr@p. You are spot on Sitters mate.
Happy clappers unite on 17:25 - Mar 7 with 2218 viewsSitfcB

Happy clappers unite on 17:23 - Mar 7 by Pecker

People around me clapping, saying "well played lads", "unlucky lads", "we didn't deserve to lose that one". What a load of cr@p. You are spot on Sitters mate.

I didn’t clap and didn’t boo 🤷🏻‍♂️ why do people feel that they HAVE to clap? Just stand in silence if you have to.

COYB

Happy clappers unite on 17:27 - Mar 7 with 2168 viewsjeera

Stop getting personal. No need for that.

Standard response on here regarding the Happy Clapper notion, especially as it generally gets banded about by the Anti-Mick crowd aimed at those who supported him, of which Sitters was one.

It's hard to know when the term is being used correctly or not anymore!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Happy clappers unite on 17:29 - Mar 7 with 2140 viewsSitfcB

Happy clappers unite on 17:27 - Mar 7 by jeera

Stop getting personal. No need for that.

Standard response on here regarding the Happy Clapper notion, especially as it generally gets banded about by the Anti-Mick crowd aimed at those who supported him, of which Sitters was one.

It's hard to know when the term is being used correctly or not anymore!

He’s not getting personal. Callis doesn’t know the bloke to be personal. He’s just pointing out that he’s a WUM. Which he is.

COYB

Happy clappers unite on 17:29 - Mar 7 with 2140 viewsmonytowbray

Happy clappers unite on 17:19 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

You're talking about 'calmer' while throwing F-bombs around? Classic Callis.

I haven't been abusive or rude. I'm just pointing out that anyone who is supportive of Lambert and Evans at this point are in a tiny minority. I don't think that warranted your pumped up response.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 17:29]

Oh I said a naughty word, quick claim he’s having a meltdown and try and turn the tables.

How old are you? Get a life.

TWTD never forgets…

Happy clappers unite on 17:30 - Mar 7 with 2132 viewsKelvinGrovelBlue

I feel Evans has done a job on us with Lambert. Got us down into league 1 without major protests and now the budget is going to be reduced to cope with fair play rules. No more needing to chuck in 6 million a year just to tred water in the championship.

if nothing changes we will become a yoyo club between league one and the championship. The good news being even an Ipswich town breaking even will have a far bigger budget than the majority of teams in this league, the bad news being we will have to accept struggling when we do get back up.

From that point of view Lambert has been a complete 10/10 for Evans. How has this happened?
Happy clappers unite on 17:30 - Mar 7 with 2122 viewsMattinLondon

Happy clappers unite on 17:29 - Mar 7 by monytowbray

Oh I said a naughty word, quick claim he’s having a meltdown and try and turn the tables.

I don’t think you are really the person to lecture others on meltdowns.
Happy clappers unite on 17:30 - Mar 7 with 2119 viewsSpruceMoose

Happy clappers unite on 17:29 - Mar 7 by monytowbray

I feel like the board would be calmer if you weren't here.

Happy clappers unite on 17:31 - Mar 7 with 2110 viewsPecker

Happy clappers unite on 17:25 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

I didn’t clap and didn’t boo 🤷🏻‍♂️ why do people feel that they HAVE to clap? Just stand in silence if you have to.

Don't understood it either. Why would anybody clap that performance. Yes, it was a bit better than Blackpool, but not by much. Just walk out at the whistle. total silence would hurt them more.
Happy clappers unite on 17:33 - Mar 7 with 2059 viewsSpruceMoose

Happy clappers unite on 17:29 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

He’s not getting personal. Callis doesn’t know the bloke to be personal. He’s just pointing out that he’s a WUM. Which he is.

Sitters, perhaps we have our wires crossed. I agree with you completely. I don't know what clapping the players at this point achieves. I'm just saying you're not alone in how you feel, and that those clappers surely mist be in the minority?

Happy clappers unite on 17:33 - Mar 7 with 2055 viewsmonytowbray

Bloke is little more than a stirrer really. What he does and or how he is outside the forum I don’t know but I’d like to hope he’s alright and a bit more mature.

On a football note though Sitters is bang on. Why would someone who never goes due to location feel the need to comment?

TWTD never forgets…

Happy clappers unite on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 2013 viewsjeera

And I'm pointing out the term has been overused by 'both sides' so to speak, and ore often than not levelled at the likes of you for being supportive.

You can't argue with that.

It would be easier if people would adopt their own language and stick to it or it gets confusing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Happy clappers unite on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 2000 viewsSpruceMoose

Happy clappers unite on 17:33 - Mar 7 by monytowbray

Bloke is little more than a stirrer really. What he does and or how he is outside the forum I don’t know but I’d like to hope he’s alright and a bit more mature.

On a football note though Sitters is bang on. Why would someone who never goes due to location feel the need to comment?

I'd just like to point out that I'm not the one kicking off here.

I'm actually trying to have a discussion with Sitters, so if you could avoid jumping in and blowing up for a minute or two that would be great.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024