Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. 16:30 - Mar 15 with 3804 viewscatch74

Utterly pathetic.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:34 - Mar 15 with 2928 viewsjeera

Oh for goodness' sake.

There's toilet rolls available to buy.

There are other shops that aren't called Tesco.

Have you put up notices on the toilet doors yet? Maybe people will feel shamed to not do this.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:34 - Mar 15 with 2925 viewsfooters

You got much in store? And how's this business holding out, still packed out... or...?

My local seems to be BAU.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:36 - Mar 15 with 2903 viewscatch74

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:34 - Mar 15 by jeera

Oh for goodness' sake.

Have you put up notices on the toilet doors yet? Maybe people will feel shamed to not do this.

Good plan - I might just suggest people could ask rather than steal.

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:37 - Mar 15 with 2901 viewsfooters

Oh for goodness' sake.

This whole 'spirit of the Blitz' myth is really showing itself to be a load of hokum now, isn't it? Morons gonna moron.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:38 - Mar 15 with 2888 viewsjeera

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:37 - Mar 15 by footers

This whole 'spirit of the Blitz' myth is really showing itself to be a load of hokum now, isn't it? Morons gonna moron.

It always was.

People are generally trash.

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:39 - Mar 15 with 2887 viewscatch74

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:34 - Mar 15 by footers

You got much in store? And how's this business holding out, still packed out... or...?

My local seems to be BAU.

Definitely more cancellations and trade feels slightly down this week but still good.
We’re pretty stocked on everything - I can think of worse cases than a pub if we have to self isolate!!

If the schools close it could actually boost us - it’s going to be an interesting couple of months.

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:41 - Mar 15 with 2871 viewsm14_blue

Oh for goodness' sake.

Toilet rolls are also produced in this country and all the producers have said there’s no issue.

Supply chain hasn’t quite caught up yet but there’s really not about to be a National loo roll emergency.
Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:42 - Mar 15 with 2859 viewsSE1blue

I’m not sure what’s more shocking; the stolen loo roll or the fact people are comfortable taking a dump in a pub.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Login to get fewer ads

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:43 - Mar 15 with 2848 viewsjeera

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:41 - Mar 15 by m14_blue

Toilet rolls are also produced in this country and all the producers have said there’s no issue.

Supply chain hasn’t quite caught up yet but there’s really not about to be a National loo roll emergency.

"... the producers have said there’s no issue."

Thank god.

At first glance I thought that said there's no tissue.

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:47 - Mar 15 with 2826 viewsbrogansnose

When I first started drinking the pub we used to frequent - code of underage - the landlord used to lock the sit down part of the toilet and if you wanted to use it you had to ask for the key. He always used to cop a deaf 'un so that you had to raise your voice and then he proceeded to make a big fuss of handing over the key and some toilet roll much to the delight of everyone else in the pub.
Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:52 - Mar 15 with 2796 viewsclive_baker

You sure it's not the balti flying through everyone?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:59 - Mar 15 with 2765 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:42 - Mar 15 by SE1blue

I’m not sure what’s more shocking; the stolen loo roll or the fact people are comfortable taking a dump in a pub.

If they were, they wouldn't have stolen the roll would they? Unless, that is, they are comfortable not wiping after!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:00 - Mar 15 with 2759 viewsleitrimblue

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:39 - Mar 15 by catch74

Definitely more cancellations and trade feels slightly down this week but still good.
We’re pretty stocked on everything - I can think of worse cases than a pub if we have to self isolate!!

If the schools close it could actually boost us - it’s going to be an interesting couple of months.

A lot of the kids around your way big drinkers?
Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:06 - Mar 15 with 2732 viewsSE1blue

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 16:59 - Mar 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

If they were, they wouldn't have stolen the roll would they? Unless, that is, they are comfortable not wiping after!

Easy there Poirot...I was thinking about the original poster who needed some for a dump, unless he’s wiping his tackle for some bizarre reason.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:09 - Mar 15 with 2721 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:06 - Mar 15 by SE1blue

Easy there Poirot...I was thinking about the original poster who needed some for a dump, unless he’s wiping his tackle for some bizarre reason.

or he may be the landlord ….

or looking for some rolls to steal and finding none.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:20 - Mar 15 with 2670 viewscatch74

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:00 - Mar 15 by leitrimblue

A lot of the kids around your way big drinkers?

Ha - no, lots of food though, there’s a forestry commission site next to us so loads of families.

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:22 - Mar 15 with 2662 viewsbluelagos

You restocking?

"Asking for a friend :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:23 - Mar 15 with 2657 viewsjeera

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:22 - Mar 15 by bluelagos

You restocking?

Ha, yeah, and Cushelle are really quite good.

Please.

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:28 - Mar 15 with 2636 viewsBloomBlue

Flipping younger generation what the hell have they been teaching them in schools & universities for the last 40 years
Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:31 - Mar 15 with 2615 viewsbluelagos

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:28 - Mar 15 by BloomBlue

Flipping younger generation what the hell have they been teaching them in schools & universities for the last 40 years

Is advanced bog roll theft part of the national curriculum?

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:31 - Mar 15 with 2614 viewscatch74

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:22 - Mar 15 by bluelagos

You restocking?

For you and Jeera, I’ve located some old style tracing paper.

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:36 - Mar 15 with 2579 viewsjeera

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:31 - Mar 15 by catch74

For you and Jeera, I’ve located some old style tracing paper.

Oh that stuff.

I actually remember the kids at a school I went to having a bit of a strike over that.

The kids refused to go to class until the school agreed to putting soft loo roll in the toilets.

They compromised by giving it to the girls only.

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:39 - Mar 15 with 2555 viewsbluelagos

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:36 - Mar 15 by jeera

Oh that stuff.

I actually remember the kids at a school I went to having a bit of a strike over that.

The kids refused to go to class until the school agreed to putting soft loo roll in the toilets.

They compromised by giving it to the girls only.

It was ridiculous, literally absorbed nothing, but redistributed the bits round yer bum. Am sure there's a comedy routine on it somewhere.

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:41 - Mar 15 with 2535 viewsjeera

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 17:39 - Mar 15 by bluelagos

It was ridiculous, literally absorbed nothing, but redistributed the bits round yer bum. Am sure there's a comedy routine on it somewhere.

It was disgusting.

If I got caught short, I would take a wad to the sink and soak it first.

But for the girls, that was an absolute necessity, so wtaf?

A bit scratchy for the more delicate parts to say the least.

Every toilet roll gone from our pub toilets. on 18:09 - Mar 15 with 2461 viewsVaughan8

My local Aldi had run out of baby wipes when I went in today. I suppose people arw finding alternatives (or parents are stocking up on them). The queues were halfway down the aisles. Its pathetic really.

However went into Iceland and Poundland and they had plenty of wipes
Meow seem to just do one shop and that's it!

Toilet rolls is a different matter though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024