Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The big bust up IN Brixton last night 11:03 - Jun 25 with 1612 viewsgiant_stow

Start of things to come? A lot bored, skint, pissed off people out there.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53176472

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 11:28 - Jun 25 with 1540 viewslowhouseblue

riots and hot weather go together. it's traditional..

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 11:30 - Jun 25 with 1530 viewsclive_baker

He really hasn't taken that 1st goal scorer gag well at all has he?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 11:32 - Jun 25 with 1522 viewsgiant_stow

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 11:28 - Jun 25 by lowhouseblue

riots and hot weather go together. it's traditional..

Yeah, could be a weird summer, unless we've had already I spose.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 11:33 - Jun 25 with 1517 viewsgiant_stow

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 11:30 - Jun 25 by clive_baker

Come back Dolly - give us your man on the ground report!

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 11:52 - Jun 25 with 1457 viewsLibero

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 11:30 - Jun 25 by clive_baker

I reckon if I ate a single almond for dinner I'd get pissed off pretty easily too.
The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 11:59 - Jun 25 with 1424 viewsSwansea_Blue

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 11:52 - Jun 25 by Libero

I reckon if I ate a single almond for dinner I'd get pissed off pretty easily too.

One can't afford to eat sausage and mash every night you know.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 12:33 - Jun 25 with 1346 viewsfactual_blue

#prayforthestatues

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 14:14 - Jun 25 with 1228 viewsIllinoisblue

All brewing up for a Summer Of Hate.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 14:29 - Jun 25 with 1197 viewsFenboyBlue

Yes Eastenders has now run out of new episodes. Don't think any reality TV has got the go-ahead. No music festivals. People running out of patience with queuing in shops. It's a ticking timebomb.
The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 14:51 - Jun 25 with 1144 viewssparks

Discugusting but predictable.

Problem is that when the police are then forced to deal robustly with people, there will then be cries of racism and brutality which (1) undermine the real racism and brutality protests; and (2) for those receptive to the narrative, fuel more aggression.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 22:37 - Jun 25 with 949 viewsrgp1

Not many people alive today know what a real depression is like. If come the autumn we have 5 million unemployed what will the outcomes be?

Food shortages
Rubbish piling up in the street
Protests/riots caused by various issues
Possible power shortages

Possibly an overreaction but at some point the bill for the last few months is going to hit the economy like a ton of bricks!
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 22:38]
The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 22:43 - Jun 25 with 927 viewssyntaxerror

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 22:37 - Jun 25 by rgp1

Not many people alive today know what a real depression is like. If come the autumn we have 5 million unemployed what will the outcomes be?

Food shortages
Rubbish piling up in the street
Protests/riots caused by various issues
Possible power shortages

Possibly an overreaction but at some point the bill for the last few months is going to hit the economy like a ton of bricks!
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 22:38]

Add localised lock downs to that.
As happened in Germany, quarantine a tough impoverished housing estate, and its a powder keg with a lit fuse.
The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 23:02 - Jun 25 with 872 viewsrgp1

The big bust up IN Brixton last night on 22:43 - Jun 25 by syntaxerror

Add localised lock downs to that.
As happened in Germany, quarantine a tough impoverished housing estate, and its a powder keg with a lit fuse.

Exactly, inequalities in society and certain parts of the country will be brutally exposed. Do the government write off debt, print money or what?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024