Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... 15:09 - Aug 24 with 1598 viewsghostofescobar

that rough area. Any suggestions? Going camping that way for a couple of nights and need to eat out one evening with my two teenage kids. Cheers.

GhostOfEscobar

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 15:10 - Aug 24 with 1588 viewshype313

The Alma and the Pier in Harwich are both good shouts

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 15:18 - Aug 24 with 1553 viewsGaryCooper

First time I have ever seen Frinton described as a 'rough area'
Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 15:24 - Aug 24 with 1546 viewsthebooks

Mistley Thorn is very nice.

More teenage friendly is Lucca's Italin in Manningtree. Very reliable and pretty good too.
Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 15:31 - Aug 24 with 1530 viewsEJP

This place is nice...

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g1635521-d7316196-Reviews-The_Bi

But second the Thorn and Luccas.

Red Lion in Manningtree also let you bring your take-away in.
Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 15:32 - Aug 24 with 1522 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

You could join Warky & Terry on their Friday/Saturday night curry sessions.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 15:33 - Aug 24 with 1522 viewsLibero

Lucca Enoteca in Manningtree's pretty good!
Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 16:03 - Aug 24 with 1476 viewsclarkey01

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 15:10 - Aug 24 by hype313

The Alma and the Pier in Harwich are both good shouts

Also The Castle at Ramsey is good which is near the Harwich, Dovercourt area.
Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 16:15 - Aug 24 with 1445 viewsdominiciawful

Weeley McDonald's

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Login to get fewer ads

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 16:39 - Aug 24 with 1415 viewsgainsboroughblue

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 16:15 - Aug 24 by dominiciawful

Weeley McDonald's

Yes, really.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 17:23 - Aug 24 with 1377 viewsSWGF

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 15:24 - Aug 24 by thebooks

Mistley Thorn is very nice.

More teenage friendly is Lucca's Italin in Manningtree. Very reliable and pretty good too.

Another vote for Lucca's

(Booked in next Monday, as it happens)

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 18:27 - Aug 24 with 1311 viewsWarkystache

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 15:32 - Aug 24 by StochesStotasBlewe

We're having Thai next week. Can heartily recommend Thai on the Quay in old Harwich.

Other recommendations: The Bull at Brantham - great food, The Mogul in Manningtree, although try and avoid Saturday night 'cos its rammed. The Chinese Cottage in Thorpe-le-Soken, The Wooden Fender in Ardleigh, The Ship in Kirby-le-Soken, The Thorn in Mistley and The Sun Inn in Dedham.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 18:30 - Aug 24 with 1308 viewsWarkystache

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 15:32 - Aug 24 by StochesStotasBlewe

I would invite TWTD'ers to come and have a meal with Terry and I, although he still doesn't know I post about him on here after, what, five years?

People think I made him up..........

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 18:31 - Aug 24 with 1305 viewsLibero

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 18:30 - Aug 24 by Warkystache

I would invite TWTD'ers to come and have a meal with Terry and I, although he still doesn't know I post about him on here after, what, five years?

Yes, I must admit I’d started to think he may be fictional.
Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 18:55 - Aug 24 with 1269 viewsAce_High1

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 18:27 - Aug 24 by Warkystache

We're having Thai next week. Can heartily recommend Thai on the Quay in old Harwich.

Other recommendations: The Bull at Brantham - great food, The Mogul in Manningtree, although try and avoid Saturday night 'cos its rammed. The Chinese Cottage in Thorpe-le-Soken, The Wooden Fender in Ardleigh, The Ship in Kirby-le-Soken, The Thorn in Mistley and The Sun Inn in Dedham.

Any review of La Talbooth Warkers? Not been in about 5 years but used to be very good. In the summer sitting out the back just on the river was very nice.
Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 19:10 - Aug 24 with 1244 viewsallezlesbleus

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 18:27 - Aug 24 by Warkystache

How long have the owners been at the Brantham Bull? I know it went through a phase of changing owners quite quickly. The last reports I had on it (probably 2 or 3 years ago) was that the food was OK, but the service was awful and the wait for food was horrendous.
Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 07:05 - Aug 25 with 1122 viewsMeadowlark

Eating Out Mistley, Manningtree, Harwich, Walton, Frinton..... on 18:30 - Aug 24 by Warkystache

"Terry and me" not "Terry and I."
Just saying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024