Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The club's anti racism Post on Facebook 11:32 - Sep 13 with 937 viewsDubtractor

reading the comments underneath is pretty depressing stuff.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The club's anti racism Post on Facebook on 11:36 - Sep 13 with 918 viewsmonytowbray

Wait two years when we’re in a full culture war like the present USA.

Putin must find it hilarious he’s managed to take down two global powers using their own arrogance and not firing a single shot.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The club's anti racism Post on Facebook on 11:39 - Sep 13 with 873 viewsuefacup81

Whilst I appreciate and agree with the sentiment, it would seem a lot more robust/genuine if the club had publicly taken action against some of the knuckle-draggers who spouted racist bile on the club's original BLM post.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

The club's anti racism Post on Facebook on 11:45 - Sep 13 with 837 viewsHerbivore

Utterly depressing. What a bunch of jeb-ends.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The club's anti racism Post on Facebook on 11:52 - Sep 13 with 799 viewsTieDyedIn95

The problem that we've given ourselves is we told a generation complaining about immigration that it was wrong to refer to anyone's colour or race, and now we're telling them that a specific race matters and they are now using the previous instruction as a stick to beat us with.

These aren't your committed racist types in all honesty, they still follow football and the England team which give or take is majority made up of people descended from immigrants now, and if they are then they are seriously confused because I can't see how you can be a genuine racist and follow football these days because the game is made up of so many people who don't come from that White-English council estate background of yesteryear, and that era is well and truly dead.

If you don't like it, stop watching it. The England team is made up of immigrants, the Ipswich team is diverse and comes from all over the world.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

The club's anti racism Post on Facebook on 12:04 - Sep 13 with 741 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The club's anti racism Post on Facebook on 11:39 - Sep 13 by uefacup81

Whilst I appreciate and agree with the sentiment, it would seem a lot more robust/genuine if the club had publicly taken action against some of the knuckle-draggers who spouted racist bile on the club's original BLM post.

Was the club able to and did they not if they were able?

The OP, these messages just serve to show why the BLM message and education are absolutely necessary.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The club's anti racism Post on Facebook on 12:27 - Sep 13 with 653 viewsjaseitfc2015

How is "hate racism" political ?
The club's anti racism Post on Facebook on 12:52 - Sep 13 with 552 viewsMullet

I made the mistake of reading it early doors. The "don't bend the knee" stuff is really depressing.

How many black players have we had/have since any of us have been watching FFS? How long and how established is the community in Ipswich? You'd hope that makes a difference and it's just the real jizzwands who are upset.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024