Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump 13:25 - Oct 3 with 1725 viewsBrixtonBlue

to make her his press secretary/presidential aide?

[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 13:25]

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:29 - Oct 3 with 1685 viewshoppy

Good at shorthand?

Can navigate well on a laptop?

Qualifications?

Dunno.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:30 - Oct 3 with 1680 viewsflimflam

Maybe she is good at her job?

Bit of a sexist comment?!?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:35 - Oct 3 with 1641 viewsjaykay

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:30 - Oct 3 by flimflam

yeah but we talking trump here, not that he dabbles in any extra marital affairs

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:41 - Oct 3 with 1620 viewsJ2BLUE

More to the point, how does a 31 year old become a key advisor the president of the United States? Seems insane for someone so young, who the public has no say in, having so much power.

Same with PM advisors. They seem to have far too much influence. Obviously Cummings is the ultimate example of an unelected advisor having influence.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 13:45]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:46 - Oct 3 with 1589 viewsgiant_stow

having read something on her, it seems as simple as trust - he trusts her and nothing else matters, which in a way is fair enough

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:46 - Oct 3 with 1580 viewsfactual_blue

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:29 - Oct 3 by hoppy

Good at shorthand?

Qualifications?

Dunno.

She's a graduate in English of the legendary Southern Methodist University, and has worked for the trumpy organisation since her mid-twenties.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:47 - Oct 3 with 1577 viewsPendejo

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:29 - Oct 3 by hoppy

Good at shorthand?

Qualifications?

Dunno.

Shorthand... In this instance is that a euphemism?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:47 - Oct 3 with 1578 viewsFixed_It

He probably hopes for hickies...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:47 - Oct 3 with 1574 viewsJ2BLUE

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:46 - Oct 3 by giant_stow

having read something on her, it seems as simple as trust - he trusts her and nothing else matters, which in a way is fair enough

Originally worked for Ivanka and Ivanka gave her a job in the Trump Organisation.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 13:49]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:48 - Oct 3 with 1576 viewsBrixtonBlue

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:30 - Oct 3 by flimflam

"In January 2015, Donald Trump chose Hicks, who was 26 at the time, for the role of press secretary for his potential presidential campaign.Trump summoned her to his office and, as she tells it, "Mr. Trump looked at me and said, 'I'm thinking about running for president, and you're going to be my press secretary.'" Until that time, she had never worked in politics or volunteered on a campaign.

In the following year "it was announced that Hicks would become part of the Trump administration, in the newly created position of the White House director of strategic communications."

Bloody good at her job I'd say. She went from having no experience in politics to being part of the president of the USA's administration team the following year!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:49 - Oct 3 with 1568 viewsPendejo

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:46 - Oct 3 by giant_stow

Interesting... Why does he trust her?

Is she a graduate of the Jeffrey Epstein Finishing School that has piled on on the legal action?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:57 - Oct 3 with 1529 viewsSpruceMoose

However they look, anyone who works for him is clearly a soulless c*nt and deserves whatever they have coming to them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:57 - Oct 3 with 1523 viewsFixed_It

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:48 - Oct 3 by BrixtonBlue

"In January 2015, Donald Trump chose Hicks, who was 26 at the time, for the role of press secretary for his potential presidential campaign.Trump summoned her to his office and, as she tells it, "Mr. Trump looked at me and said, 'I'm thinking about running for president, and you're going to be my press secretary.'" Until that time, she had never worked in politics or volunteered on a campaign.

In the following year "it was announced that Hicks would become part of the Trump administration, in the newly created position of the White House director of strategic communications."

Bloody good at her job I'd say. She went from having no experience in politics to being part of the president of the USA's administration team the following year!

Or maybe he just fancies her?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 14:00 - Oct 3 with 1515 viewsBlueBadger

She works for Trump. She, like her male colleagues won't be, she'll a hard right spoon-banging thick who'll tell him what he wants to hear rather than what he needs to hear.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 14:54 - Oct 3 with 1438 viewsBrixtonBlue

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump on 13:57 - Oct 3 by Fixed_It

Or maybe he just fancies her?!

yeah, kinda my point.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024