Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived 12:43 - Nov 12 with 1958 viewsfactual_blue

And suddenly the murder of Jo Cox seems worth it.

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 12:45 - Nov 12 with 1936 viewsfooters

Imagine if you'd received it on Armistice Day! The patriotism would be too much to handle.

Rool britannia stand

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 12:55 - Nov 12 with 1903 viewsSwansea_Blue

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 12:45 - Nov 12 by footers

Imagine if you'd received it on Armistice Day! The patriotism would be too much to handle.

Rool britannia stand

Stools of Britannia more like

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 13:06 - Nov 12 with 1830 viewsBluefish

Blimey

It tells a story that Brussels has a street name after her but to my knowledge the UK doesn't

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 13:10 - Nov 12 with 1850 viewsSwansea_Blue

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 13:06 - Nov 12 by Bluefish

Blimey

It tells a story that Brussels has a street name after her but to my knowledge the UK doesn't

A huge loss. We need more passionate servants like her in all parties, rather than the spineless self-interested and their sycophants who dominate the discussion.

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 13:13 - Nov 12 with 1838 viewsClapham_Junction

In related news, UKIP have selected a Dr Gammons as their candidate for London mayor. You can follow him on Twitter at Gammons4London.

Incredible stuff.

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 13:40 - Nov 12 with 1790 viewsfactual_blue

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 13:13 - Nov 12 by Clapham_Junction

In related news, UKIP have selected a Dr Gammons as their candidate for London mayor. You can follow him on Twitter at Gammons4London.

Incredible stuff.

Dr Gammons has earned BA, MA and D Min. degrees from Presbyterian Faith Theological Seminary and a PhD from Canon University, Florida.

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 14:39 - Nov 12 with 1731 viewsSpruceMoose

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 13:40 - Nov 12 by factual_blue

Dr Gammons has earned BA, MA and D Min. degrees from Presbyterian Faith Theological Seminary and a PhD from Canon University, Florida.

It's interesting that Canon University doesn't seem to have a Wikipedia entry.

From their website:

"Our courses are centered on the Bible, which we believe to be the Word of the living God. Our endeavor is to create a hunger for His Word and a proficiency in the declaration of the Gospel through proper communicative skills.

Our study of the Bible, Biblical Studies & Theology will give a strong foundation from which the Gospel will be proclaimed.

CU degree programs are designed solely for religious vocations." -

So a PhD from them isn't really of much use in the role of Mayor of London then.

Quite the course list too...
https://canonuniversity.com/academics/bachelors/

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 14:48 - Nov 12 with 1674 viewsBluefish

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 14:39 - Nov 12 by SpruceMoose

From their website:

"Our courses are centered on the Bible, which we believe to be the Word of the living God. Our endeavor is to create a hunger for His Word and a proficiency in the declaration of the Gospel through proper communicative skills.

Our study of the Bible, Biblical Studies & Theology will give a strong foundation from which the Gospel will be proclaimed.

So a PhD from them isn't really of much use in the role of Mayor of London then.

Surely being a doctor in something fictional doesn't really count?

Login to get fewer ads

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 14:51 - Nov 12 with 1697 viewsSpruceMoose

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 14:48 - Nov 12 by Bluefish

Surely being a doctor in something fictional doesn't really count?

Not unless its a PhD in English Literature.

A PhD in why bumming is sinful isn't really worth much.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 14:59 - Nov 12 with 1678 viewsHARRY10

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 14:51 - Nov 12 by SpruceMoose

Not unless its a PhD in English Literature.

A PhD in why bumming is sinful isn't really worth much.

More so if it comes from a Catholic institution
My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:07 - Nov 12 with 1663 viewsKeno

if only you has the good fortune to have one with a Guinness logo on it

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:13 - Nov 12 with 1645 viewsjaykay

From their website:

i cant believe he didn't get uni degrees from the universal acclaimed trump uni

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:26 - Nov 12 with 1620 viewsJ2BLUE

No one else think the OP is in pretty poor taste?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:28 - Nov 12 with 1604 viewsSpruceMoose

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:26 - Nov 12 by J2BLUE

Not personally, no.

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:29 - Nov 12 with 1580 viewsBluefish

I was a little shocked hence starting my reply with blimey. I understand the sentiment but perhaps a little strong but part of me thinks that is ok

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:33 - Nov 12 with 1586 viewsSpruceMoose

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:29 - Nov 12 by Bluefish

I was a little shocked hence starting my reply with blimey. I understand the sentiment but perhaps a little strong but part of me thinks that is ok

What he said.

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:36 - Nov 12 with 1570 viewsJ2BLUE

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:33 - Nov 12 by SpruceMoose

What he said.

Can't see it but I trust your judgement Spruce.

Fair enough.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:43 - Nov 12 with 1545 viewsSpruceMoose

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:36 - Nov 12 by J2BLUE

Can't see it but I trust your judgement Spruce.

Fair enough.

"I trust your judgement Spruce."

Have you taken a blow to the head J2?!

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:48 - Nov 12 with 1530 viewsfooters

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:43 - Nov 12 by SpruceMoose

"I trust your judgement Spruce."

Have you taken a blow to the head J2?!

Our little boy is all grown-up.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 15:52 - Nov 12 with 1516 viewsfactual_blue

From their website:

There's nothing quite like an academic institution with an empirical ethos at its heart. And clearly the Canon University is nothing like an academic institution with an empirical ethos at its heart.

Do they do photography degrees by any chance?

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 16:23 - Nov 12 with 1474 viewsArnoldMoorhen

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 13:40 - Nov 12 by factual_blue

There are a lot of fringe theological seminaries in the USA. They have to go some to lose State accreditation. But one did earlier this year. Care to guess which one?

https://mhec.maryland.gov/institutions_training/Pages/Faith-Theological-Seminary

Kind of like Trump University for repressed people.
My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 16:48 - Nov 12 with 1435 viewsfactual_blue

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 16:23 - Nov 12 by ArnoldMoorhen

There are a lot of fringe theological seminaries in the USA. They have to go some to lose State accreditation. But one did earlier this year. Care to guess which one?

https://mhec.maryland.gov/institutions_training/Pages/Faith-Theological-Seminary

Kind of like Trump University for repressed people.

I'm sure we'll remember them in our prayers.

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 18:29 - Nov 12 with 1367 viewsSwansea_Blue

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 13:13 - Nov 12 by Clapham_Junction

Incredible stuff.

Khanage?

My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 18:35 - Nov 12 with 1358 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Yes I do.
My shiny new brexiteers passport has arrived on 18:35 - Nov 12 with 1357 viewsfactual_blue

Voting leave was in poor taste.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024