Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘The senior lads are easy targets’ 11:03 - Nov 27 with 2704 viewshype313

Eh? He's losing the plot by the minute.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 11:51 - Nov 27 with 2654 viewsDubtractor

"The senior lads sometimes get some stick, so I thought it was only fair that I give some stick to the young boys too".

What a bellend.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 12:01 - Nov 27 with 2625 viewsDanTheMan

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 11:51 - Nov 27 by Dubtractor

"The senior lads sometimes get some stick, so I thought it was only fair that I give some stick to the young boys too".

What a bellend.

Especially when it's been rightly targeted at the some of the older players.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 12:06 - Nov 27 with 2607 viewsSwailsey

What a bellend.

"Bellend" was my first thought too.

Total idiot.

LAMBERT OUT.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:33 - Nov 27 with 2550 viewsIllinoisblue

His general point is correct, he just makes his point very awkwardly. Plus we’re all so sick of him, every word of every presser is over analyzed to death.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:42 - Nov 27 with 2516 viewspointofblue

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:33 - Nov 27 by Illinoisblue

His general point is correct, he just makes his point very awkwardly. Plus we’re all so sick of him, every word of every presser is over analyzed to death.

True; can you imagine the reaction on here if it was Chambers, Huws or Judge who played that pass which led to Hull’s third rather than Lankester?
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 13:43]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:43 - Nov 27 with 2515 viewsjeera

It's a bit like a noisy neighbour isn't it?

In the end, even the tiniest innocuous sound starts to grate.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:46 - Nov 27 with 2502 viewsRocky

The problem is that Lambert is difficult to understand at the best of times. When it is actually written down you find that a lot of what he says makes no literal sense at all. He often contradicts himself from one sentence to another and Phil has to use a profuse amount of brackets to fill in the predictive unspoken words.
‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:47 - Nov 27 with 2492 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:54 - Nov 27 with 2467 viewsMetal_Hacker

Clutching and straws innit

Poll: If it were one or the other

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:57 - Nov 27 with 2459 views90sBlue27

Be interested to know Dyer’s thoughts on this, especially as he now manages the U23s and will be in close contact with these ‘younger’ players. Speaks about this in his book and when on the true geordie podcast, a time when playing for Newcastle he stuck up for young players and had a go at Sir Bobby’s assistant for digging them out and told him to start digging out the senior pros. Sir Bobby then stuck his arm around him and said he was right but needed to be addressed in a different way.
‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:59 - Nov 27 with 2456 viewswkj

Lambert is in a position where little he says will go over well with the fans at the moment, but bloody hell is he finding out the worst possible things to say.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 14:02 - Nov 27 with 2441 viewsSwailsey

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:59 - Nov 27 by wkj

Lambert is in a position where little he says will go over well with the fans at the moment, but bloody hell is he finding out the worst possible things to say.

All of this is way more offensive than "F**k off", to me anyway!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 14:51 - Nov 27 with 2359 viewsmarchy

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 13:46 - Nov 27 by Rocky

The problem is that Lambert is difficult to understand at the best of times. When it is actually written down you find that a lot of what he says makes no literal sense at all. He often contradicts himself from one sentence to another and Phil has to use a profuse amount of brackets to fill in the predictive unspoken words.

Absolutely. He struggles to construct a sentence half the time.
‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 17:42 - Nov 27 with 2262 viewseddiespearitt03

What a bellend.

Simply translates as " I know our senior players are not good enough , but it is what it is because i continue selecting them "

Hopefully Lambert just might realize the mistakes at the back and the lack of threat going forward. All he needs is the courage to drop these players letting the team down.
‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 18:18 - Nov 27 with 2219 viewsLeaky

This all seems to be reminiscent of Micks last few weeks
‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 21:24 - Nov 27 with 2133 viewsBlueBadger

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 18:18 - Nov 27 by Leaky

This all seems to be reminiscent of Micks last few weeks

For all the rancour of Mick's final weeks he NEVER threw his players under the bus.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 21:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

‘The senior lads are easy targets’ on 01:40 - Nov 28 with 1962 viewshaynes_toe1

Weird that he feels he has to protect the senior players whilst throwing the younger ones under the bus.

Weirder still that he's directing it all at the players when all the stick from fans has generally gone towards jim.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024