Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? 17:46 - Dec 8 with 1236 viewsIllinoisblue

That staring and standing way too closely at the woman, the parkour video which was him jumping off a 1-foot high wall. And now the fake tears today. Odd doesn’t begin to describe him.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 17:49 - Dec 8 with 1196 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think that sums it up quite well. Odd, weird and a bit creepy.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 17:52 - Dec 8 with 1192 viewsGlasgowBlue

He is very weird but I can completely understand him getting emotional today. Even "hard as nails" Jonathan Van Tam said he became emotional when the vaccine was given clearance.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 17:57 - Dec 8 with 1152 viewstractordownsouth

Desmond Swayne is the biggest lunatic. But in terms of social awkwardness, it's Hancock.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 17:57 - Dec 8 with 1150 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 17:52 - Dec 8 by GlasgowBlue

He is very weird but I can completely understand him getting emotional today. Even "hard as nails" Jonathan Van Tam said he became emotional when the vaccine was given clearance.

There's no way in a million years that was emotion. Unless it's normal for him to laugh at family funerals.

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 18:05 - Dec 8 with 1107 viewsDarth_Koont

UK politics is a weird industry. It’s like estate agents combined with tabloid journalists combined with student union reps. And the less you believe in or are distracted by the truth, the more successful you are within the party and the more you set yourself up for backhanders and/or a cushy career afterwards.

It’s hard to think of any other industry that demands so much but gives so little of value back.

Pronouns: He/Him

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 19:02 - Dec 8 with 970 viewsghostofescobar

Maybe he was thinking about all those deaths that could have been avoided if him and bj had made better decisions this year.

GhostOfEscobar

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 20:11 - Dec 8 with 868 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 20:15 - Dec 8 with 855 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree. I sat in front of Sky News waiting for the first vaccines to be given like some sort of sad case. I'm sure those who have been working on it solidly will be a bit emotional. The NHS staff interviewed seemed to be.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 20:28 - Dec 8 with 814 viewsgordon

That wasn't emotion, that was someone with no emotions / empathy pretending to have feelings because he's been told by an advisor that he will be tapping in to the mood of the country and it might get him a shot at chancellor when Rishi becomes PM or at least it'll be something to focus on in the after-dinner speech circuit when he's touring on how he pretty much singlehandedly defeated COVID.
Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 20:33 - Dec 8 with 796 viewsWD19

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 20:28 - Dec 8 by gordon

That wasn't emotion, that was someone with no emotions / empathy pretending to have feelings because he's been told by an advisor that he will be tapping in to the mood of the country and it might get him a shot at chancellor when Rishi becomes PM or at least it'll be something to focus on in the after-dinner speech circuit when he's touring on how he pretty much singlehandedly defeated COVID.

He is a professional simpleton who will go under the first available bus when it suits, and knows it.

....but I don’t actually doubt that he is quite emotional about the whole thing having been in it up to (and over) his neck for most of the year.
Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 20:49 - Dec 8 with 757 viewsrgp1

In spitting image he hides behind the plant!
Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 21:52 - Dec 8 with 672 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is Matt Hancock the weirdest politician ever? on 20:33 - Dec 8 by WD19

He is a professional simpleton who will go under the first available bus when it suits, and knows it.

....but I don’t actually doubt that he is quite emotional about the whole thing having been in it up to (and over) his neck for most of the year.

He may well have been. But I’m not sure laughing while pretending to wipe away tears is the most appropriate way to show it.

He’s as fake as they come. Professional simpleton sums him up quite well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024