Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson 17:59 - Feb 19 with 2072 viewschrismakin

And then deleted it. I can imagine not everyone in the squad will be happy to just sit and take what ever Lambert puts to them.

We thought Tuesday was bad. Tomorrow is gonna be dreadful

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:01 - Feb 19 with 2018 viewsSwansea_Blue

A good tonking will be a fitting send off won't it. I won't even mind if it guarantees a change.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:13 - Feb 19 with 1863 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Given that it seems clear Evans has made contact with candidates to take over (his usual method and one that many top managers used not to entertain), I do wonder whether the result tomorrow will make any difference.

Is it too much to hope for a lucky 1-0 win and Lambert gone as well?

Yes, I know it is more likely to be a 5-0 loss and Lambert still has until after Easter.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:20 - Feb 19 with 1780 viewsDarth_Koont

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:01 - Feb 19 by Swansea_Blue

A good tonking will be a fitting send off won't it. I won't even mind if it guarantees a change.

No, I definitely want a win and 3 points.

Lambert should already be done anyway – even months ago but the last week must be the final straw. But I really think we need the playoffs in League One for our own sanity.

In all likelihood, we have another year down here but the sooner this season is written off, and without a sniff of hope and excitement, I think it makes a new manager’s job even harder to turn the club around. None of this is insurmountable with a manager who knows how to bring out the best in players and shape some sort of team.

Pronouns: He/Him

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:24 - Feb 19 with 1745 viewshype313

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:01 - Feb 19 by Swansea_Blue

We need to win tomorrow for any new guy to stand a chance, and I truly believe that this will be the case, even though it's taking longer than expected!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:28 - Feb 19 with 1704 viewsSwansea_Blue

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:24 - Feb 19 by hype313

We need to win tomorrow for any new guy to stand a chance, and I truly believe that this will be the case, even though it's taking longer than expected!

I assume you believe a new guy will be given a chance, rather than a win tomorrow? I very nearly added to my previous post that I have no faith that Evans will sack him next week. But then why meet now as there's nothing else going on? Planning for next season maybe lol!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:29 - Feb 19 with 1691 viewsGlasgowBlue

The result will have no bearing in his future. We need the points full stop. He’ll be sacked next week regardless.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 20:19 - Feb 19 with 1275 viewsGuthrum

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:29 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

The result will have no bearing in his future. We need the points full stop. He’ll be sacked next week regardless.

That was what we thought this week.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 20:25 - Feb 19 with 1207 viewsvapour_trail

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 20:19 - Feb 19 by Guthrum

Exactly. I don’t buy it.

Hopefully I am wrong, I very often am, but there’s precedent from Evans for this to drag on.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 20:28 - Feb 19 with 1169 viewsDanTheMan

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 20:19 - Feb 19 by Guthrum

I thought this about 2-3 months ago.

The fact this has been allowed to drag on this long is beyond ridiculous.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 20:50 - Feb 19 with 1060 viewsMrTown

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:29 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

And then the same will be said this time next week.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 21:00 - Feb 19 with 985 viewsElderGrizzly

Considering Norwood tweeted just after Jackson on 18:13 - Feb 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Given that it seems clear Evans has made contact with candidates to take over (his usual method and one that many top managers used not to entertain), I do wonder whether the result tomorrow will make any difference.

Is it too much to hope for a lucky 1-0 win and Lambert gone as well?

Yes, I know it is more likely to be a 5-0 loss and Lambert still has until after Easter.

Agree. Results are immaterial now.

Early next week you’d assume Lambert is sh*canned once Evans has finished negotiating with Lambert’s replacement
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024