Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? 00:18 - Feb 20 with 2179 viewsnoubledooble

He’s done nothing in terms of improving any keepers at our club since being here. He’s just a big hammers fan taking a wage and clearly doesn’t give a toss about ITFC.
Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:25 - Feb 20 with 2141 viewsSpruceMoose

Never spend much time thinking about him to be honest.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:28 - Feb 20 with 2124 viewschrismakin

Yep me, I dread to think what he's like in training with some of the sht he comes out with on Twitter.

I'm quite surprised to see James Pullen as Kitman rather than being in a gk coaching gig

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:28 - Feb 20 with 2124 viewsnoubledooble

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:25 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

Never spend much time thinking about him to be honest.

He’s on Twitter every day especially on Sundays when he’s clearly pissed.
Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:30 - Feb 20 with 2115 viewsSpruceMoose

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:28 - Feb 20 by noubledooble

He’s on Twitter every day especially on Sundays when he’s clearly pissed.

I don't follow him. I only follow the folks I want to hear from. Seems counter productive to otherwise. Life is too short.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:44 - Feb 20 with 2068 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:28 - Feb 20 by chrismakin

Yep me, I dread to think what he's like in training with some of the sht he comes out with on Twitter.

I'm quite surprised to see James Pullen as Kitman rather than being in a gk coaching gig

WTAF!!!!!

Jamie Pullen Holds the distinction of being the worst ever goalkeeper to represent Ipswich Town in a professional League Match.

I'm amazed that our team don't play in creased kits, from all the times he dropped the shirts before managing to hang them on the pegs.
Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:50 - Feb 20 with 2056 viewschrismakin

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:44 - Feb 20 by ArnoldMoorhen

WTAF!!!!!

Jamie Pullen Holds the distinction of being the worst ever goalkeeper to represent Ipswich Town in a professional League Match.

I'm amazed that our team don't play in creased kits, from all the times he dropped the shirts before managing to hang them on the pegs.

lol, you don't have to have been a quality GK to be a competent coach.

What actually happened to our previous GK coaches? Was Rhodes snr one, and Webster?

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 01:13 - Feb 20 with 2015 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 00:50 - Feb 20 by chrismakin

lol, you don't have to have been a quality GK to be a competent coach.

What actually happened to our previous GK coaches? Was Rhodes snr one, and Webster?

He's probably a really nice guy, and all, just trying to make a living in a difficult world, but having spent 3 hours driving to Ipswich, because of road works on the A14 near Cambridge, and hours driving back, including queueing at the A12/14 roundabout, I find it incredibly hard to forgive him for his errors against Grimsby that day.

Sorry Jamie, you're probably a better person than I am.
Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 01:14 - Feb 20 with 2002 viewschrismakin

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 01:13 - Feb 20 by ArnoldMoorhen

He's probably a really nice guy, and all, just trying to make a living in a difficult world, but having spent 3 hours driving to Ipswich, because of road works on the A14 near Cambridge, and hours driving back, including queueing at the A12/14 roundabout, I find it incredibly hard to forgive him for his errors against Grimsby that day.

Sorry Jamie, you're probably a better person than I am.

Oh hang on, he was 'THE ' Gk that day wasn't he,

We sacked my hero that day

Yeah Pullen can fk off with Walker tbh.

Login to get fewer ads

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 01:18 - Feb 20 with 1996 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 01:14 - Feb 20 by chrismakin

Oh hang on, he was 'THE ' Gk that day wasn't he,

We sacked my hero that day

Yeah Pullen can fk off with Walker tbh.

Different Grimsby match, I think. This was at home in the League, under Royle.
Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 01:21 - Feb 20 with 1991 viewschrismakin

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 01:18 - Feb 20 by ArnoldMoorhen

Different Grimsby match, I think. This was at home in the League, under Royle.

Oh, lol,

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 01:25 - Feb 20 with 1988 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 01:21 - Feb 20 by chrismakin

Oh, lol,

I also saw Zeki Fryers try to play Full Back at Huddersfield. If Jamie Pullen had played Full Back at Huddersfield, and (a very, very young) Zeki Fryers had played in goal v Grimsby then there is a chance that ITFC would have been promoted in one of those seasons...
Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 10:33 - Feb 20 with 1598 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 10:36 - Feb 20 with 1569 viewsPinewoodblue

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 10:33 - Feb 20 by BryanPlug

Do you forgive Webster for bringing his mate Andy Marshall to the club?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 10:36 - Feb 20 with 1569 viewsCoastalblue

I think Walker's actually quite well liked among the players.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 10:38 - Feb 20 with 1560 viewsnoubledooble

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 10:33 - Feb 20 by BryanPlug

Totally agree. There’s been no progress in this area at all. Whoever replaces Lambert needs to look at bringing in some decent coaches too.
Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 11:13 - Feb 20 with 1493 viewsBryanPlug

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 10:36 - Feb 20 by Coastalblue

I think Walker's actually quite well liked among the players.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 11:16 - Feb 20 with 1473 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Not only Lambert but who else can’t stand the clown Walker? on 10:36 - Feb 20 by Pinewoodblue

Do you forgive Webster for bringing his mate Andy Marshall to the club?

Weighed up against coaching Plug? Neil Alexander? Kelvin Davis?

Yes.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024