Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your hunch on this Phil ? 20:12 - Feb 20 with 4996 viewsIanCransonsHeadband

This meeting next week...do you think Lambert goes this week or is he just trolling all of us ?
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:16 - Feb 20 with 3922 viewsNthsuffolkblue

And, while you're about it, Phil, what's your feeling about all this takeover talk? Is it just speculation because there is clearly so much wrong at the club or do you think there have been some more serious discussions than previously?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:18 - Feb 20 with 3882 viewsfabian_illness

And while you’re here Phil, where abouts in Ipswich sell the best sausages?
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:19 - Feb 20 with 3849 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil has answered these questions repeatedly. Click on his username and have a look through his posts.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:22 - Feb 20 with 3854 viewsPhilTWTD

Everything I have heard over the last few days suggested it was coming to an end very soon, hence days not weeks comment earlier. But I wonder if he's been given some backing, albeit temporary, given his mood post-match. Maybe a 0-0 home draw with Oxford is enough to give a Town manager a stay of execution these days.
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:24 - Feb 20 with 3725 viewsBryanPlug

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:22 - Feb 20 by PhilTWTD

Everything I have heard over the last few days suggested it was coming to an end very soon, hence days not weeks comment earlier. But I wonder if he's been given some backing, albeit temporary, given his mood post-match. Maybe a 0-0 home draw with Oxford is enough to give a Town manager a stay of execution these days.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:25 - Feb 20 with 3701 viewsIanCransonsHeadband

Let's hope not and this week it all ends! Thanks Phil
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:25 - Feb 20 with 3713 viewsPhilTWTD

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:16 - Feb 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

And, while you're about it, Phil, what's your feeling about all this takeover talk? Is it just speculation because there is clearly so much wrong at the club or do you think there have been some more serious discussions than previously?

I've had a few people mention it to me over the last few days and asked about and no one who tends to know stuff has heard anything about it, except one who said it was nonsense. Which doesn't mean there might not be anything in it, just that people I would expect to know about it don't.

Like others in the thread posted earlier, £40m seems a ridiculous price for a club in League One.
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:26 - Feb 20 with 3649 viewsjas0999

If that’s the case, this club has sunk even lower than first feared.
Login to get fewer ads

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:26 - Feb 20 with 3647 viewsBlueForYou

What about the Sausages..??
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:28 - Feb 20 with 3581 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:29 - Feb 20 with 3505 viewsElderGrizzly

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:25 - Feb 20 by PhilTWTD

I've had a few people mention it to me over the last few days and asked about and no one who tends to know stuff has heard anything about it, except one who said it was nonsense. Which doesn't mean there might not be anything in it, just that people I would expect to know about it don't.

Like others in the thread posted earlier, £40m seems a ridiculous price for a club in League One.

And the danger of getting a takeover like Burnley

A well run club now £90m worse off

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/02/burnley-us-takeover-has-left-cl
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:39 - Feb 20 with 3348 viewsPhilTWTD

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:29 - Feb 20 by ElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/02/burnley-us-takeover-has-left-cl

I've not read much about that, but assume that's along the lines of the Man U takeover. Presumably you couldn't do that sort of thing at this level as clubs make a loss year in, year out.
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:40 - Feb 20 with 3284 viewsKieran_Knows

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:29 - Feb 20 by ElderGrizzly

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:42 - Feb 20 with 3250 viewsMattinLondon

After reading that I’ve actually become quite depressed. And considering home schooling returns on Monday I’m in danger of becoming a mess.
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:42 - Feb 20 with 3225 viewsElderGrizzly

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:39 - Feb 20 by PhilTWTD

I've not read much about that, but assume that's along the lines of the Man U takeover. Presumably you couldn't do that sort of thing at this level as clubs make a loss year in, year out.

Agree. Said in another thread, we don’t have £100m TV income to leverage this against.

We just need another rich fool
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:43 - Feb 20 with 3195 viewsElderGrizzly

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:40 - Feb 20 by Kieran_Knows

Stop making me agree with Simon Jordan!
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:44 - Feb 20 with 3174 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:25 - Feb 20 by PhilTWTD

Thanks, Phil and sorry for repeating questions you have already answered elsewhere. Seemed a sensible thread to seek the answer.

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:46 - Feb 20 with 3104 viewsjeera

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:19 - Feb 20 by J2BLUE

Phil has answered these questions repeatedly. Click on his username and have a look through his posts.

Some people are grilling Phil like he's Evans' housekeeper or some oracle.

Although, whilst we're at it, Phil, what's your take on pancake batter Vs that for Yorkshires?

Also, should pancakes be thin, crepe style, so able to be turned over with a filling, or thicker US style so only a topping possible?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 20:49]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:47 - Feb 20 with 3067 viewsFixed_It

These Are The Days.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:48 - Feb 20 with 3035 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:42 - Feb 20 by MattinLondon

After reading that I’ve actually become quite depressed. And considering home schooling returns on Monday I’m in danger of becoming a mess.

I hope your parents go easy on you. If they are too tough, e-mail the pastoral staff at school.

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:51 - Feb 20 with 2956 viewsMattinLondon

Not sure whether to give this an uppie for content or a downie for the mood.
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 21:07 - Feb 20 with 2667 viewsBluespeed225

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:46 - Feb 20 by jeera

Some people are grilling Phil like he's Evans' housekeeper or some oracle.

Although, whilst we're at it, Phil, what's your take on pancake batter Vs that for Yorkshires?

Also, should pancakes be thin, crepe style, so able to be turned over with a filling, or thicker US style so only a topping possible?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 20:49]

I have any left over Yorkshires with jam in, best of both worlds. I’ve never had a pancake with gravy though, so I might be missing out? Those old Findus ‘Crispy Pancakes’ don’t count.
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 21:07 - Feb 20 with 2659 viewsPhilTWTD

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:44 - Feb 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Thanks, Phil and sorry for repeating questions you have already answered elsewhere. Seemed a sensible thread to seek the answer.

No problem.
What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 21:14 - Feb 20 with 2527 viewsjeera

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 21:07 - Feb 20 by Bluespeed225

I have any left over Yorkshires with jam in, best of both worlds. I’ve never had a pancake with gravy though, so I might be missing out? Those old Findus ‘Crispy Pancakes’ don’t count.

Doesn't answer my question exactly but at the same time opens up a whole new opportunity for discussion.

Pancakes with gravy, maybe not for me, but not necessarily one to be dismissed out of hand altogether.

Savoury crepes are the norm, to be fair.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 21:17 - Feb 20 with 2458 viewsKieran_Knows

What's your hunch on this Phil ? on 20:43 - Feb 20 by ElderGrizzly

Stop making me agree with Simon Jordan!

He seems to be saying all the right things at the moment!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024