Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six 16:55 - Mar 13 with 1162 viewsGlasgowBlue

By by God we made bloody hard work of that.

COYB!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Top six on 16:56 - Mar 13 with 1134 viewsDanTheMan

I'll take the win, we had better chances, should have had at least 3 goals.

COYB!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Top six on 16:59 - Mar 13 with 1088 viewsDubtractor

Top six on 16:56 - Mar 13 by DanTheMan

I'll take the win, we had better chances, should have had at least 3 goals.

COYB!

Yep, I've said it elsewhere, but despite Plymouth having a lot of possession they didn't create much, and we had a number of great attacking situations that we should have made more of.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Top six on 17:00 - Mar 13 with 1067 viewsKropotkin123

It is an impressive feat, given that two of the bottom three have scored more than us.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Top six on 17:03 - Mar 13 with 1013 viewsGlasgowBlue

Top six on 16:59 - Mar 13 by Dubtractor

Yep, I've said it elsewhere, but despite Plymouth having a lot of possession they didn't create much, and we had a number of great attacking situations that we should have made more of.

If we make the play offs then we have 2 semi finals and a final. Need to score more goals than 1 a game if we are to have any joy.

Iron Lion Zion

Top six on 17:07 - Mar 13 with 966 viewsMetal_Hacker

Loving the fact we’re 6th ....but how have we managed that 🥴

Thankfully PC now has a full week coaching with no Tuesday game

Think we’ll notice some difference next week

Poll: If it were one or the other

Top six on 17:08 - Mar 13 with 947 viewsDubtractor

Top six on 17:03 - Mar 13 by GlasgowBlue

If we make the play offs then we have 2 semi finals and a final. Need to score more goals than 1 a game if we are to have any joy.

Absolutely - it is a big problem, and has been for since Mick's last season, though clearly much worse under Lambert in a lower division.

I'm confident that it will improve under Cook though, we are clearly looking to attack more quickly, and mixing between passing through the midfield and hitting the channels when needed.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Top six on 17:08 - Mar 13 with 947 viewsAlexGreen

Top six on 17:07 - Mar 13 by Metal_Hacker

Loving the fact we’re 6th ....but how have we managed that 🥴

Thankfully PC now has a full week coaching with no Tuesday game

Think we’ll notice some difference next week

We play Fleetwood on Tuesday :)

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Top six on 17:09 - Mar 13 with 926 viewsJDB23

Good results for us today also, Lincoln losing and all the teams below us dropping points. Still don't look very convincing but at least we've given ourselves a chance.
Login to get fewer ads

Top six on 17:10 - Mar 13 with 912 viewsMetal_Hacker

Top six on 17:08 - Mar 13 by AlexGreen

We play Fleetwood on Tuesday :)

My bad

Poll: If it were one or the other

Top six on 17:15 - Mar 13 with 880 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Top six on 16:59 - Mar 13 by Dubtractor

Have to disagree with you there - Plymouth had a couple of sitters they should've buried. Camara especially wasteful from excellent positions.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Top six on 17:37 - Mar 13 with 808 viewsN2_Blue

Top six on 17:03 - Mar 13 by GlasgowBlue

yes but make the playoffs and technically you can then get promoted without scoring a goal or winning a game...very unlikely i know and relying on pens. But even 1 goal could be enough over two legs and then a 1-0 win in the final.

I'm sure goals will come once Cook works with our squad and decides who he wants to play out of Norwood, Jackson, Parrott and where. With more confidence and the quicker passing we saw today the midfield will start chipping in with a few goals. It's going to be slow progress due to what Lambert has coached into the players but already i'm seeing progress.

Plenty to be happy about after today.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Top six on 17:57 - Mar 13 with 774 viewsGlasgowBlue

Top six on 17:37 - Mar 13 by N2_Blue

yes but make the playoffs and technically you can then get promoted without scoring a goal or winning a game...very unlikely i know and relying on pens. But even 1 goal could be enough over two legs and then a 1-0 win in the final.

I'm sure goals will come once Cook works with our squad and decides who he wants to play out of Norwood, Jackson, Parrott and where. With more confidence and the quicker passing we saw today the midfield will start chipping in with a few goals. It's going to be slow progress due to what Lambert has coached into the players but already i'm seeing progress.

Plenty to be happy about after today.

I'd be interested to see how many teams have been promoted winning a semi 1-0, drawing 0-0 in the second leg, and winning the final 1-0. These games are usually sh1t or bust.

Iron Lion Zion

Top six on 23:02 - Mar 13 with 645 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Top six on 17:10 - Mar 13 by Metal_Hacker

My bad

We haven’t got a game the following Tuesday so he’ll get a full week with them then

Poll: Our final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024