Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? 14:45 - Apr 12 with 869 viewsKeno

I'm asking for a friend, obviously

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 14:46 - Apr 12 with 843 viewsgiant_stow

Yes, way too much football.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 14:47 - Apr 12 with 836 viewsKeno

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 14:46 - Apr 12 by giant_stow

Yes, way too much football.

too much football, not enough cheese

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 14:49 - Apr 12 with 824 viewseireblue

One thing I have noticed is people posting the same thing (or variations on a thing) multiple times as though that makes it (or their view on it) somehow more important.
Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:31 - Apr 12 with 774 viewsfactual_blue

Is this a football post?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:35 - Apr 12 with 757 viewsKeno

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:31 - Apr 12 by factual_blue

Is this a football post?

It’s more like a crossbar

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:36 - Apr 12 with 753 viewsghostofescobar

Has it dyed its hair?

GhostOfEscobar

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:40 - Apr 12 with 736 viewsfactual_blue

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:36 - Apr 12 by ghostofescobar

Has it dyed its hair?

Mr Philip 'Tonsorially Challenged' Ham won't like that stinging reference....

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:46 - Apr 12 with 723 viewsfactual_blue

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:35 - Apr 12 by Keno

It’s more like a crossbar

Is a cross bar where you go when you're transitioning Keno?

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:47 - Apr 12 with 720 viewsfactual_blue

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 14:47 - Apr 12 by Keno

A good motto for life.

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:47 - Apr 12 with 721 viewsBorisBlanker

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:40 - Apr 12 by factual_blue

Mr Philip 'Tonsorially Challenged' Ham won't like that stinging reference....

I knew Phil's hair had died but I didn't know he had problems with his tonsils.
Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:49 - Apr 12 with 714 viewsKeno

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:36 - Apr 12 by ghostofescobar

Has it dyed its hair?

And it’s been coiffed

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:50 - Apr 12 with 711 viewsfactual_blue

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 15:47 - Apr 12 by BorisBlanker

I knew Phil's hair had died but I didn't know he had problems with his tonsils.

It's from shouting 'PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT GAV, FOR GOD'S SAKE' more or less continuously.

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 16:10 - Apr 12 with 673 viewsIP4_Blue

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 14:47 - Apr 12 by Keno

Agree i'm not talking politics again

More cheese talk
Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 16:14 - Apr 12 with 660 viewsMullet

Something I have noticed is people posting the same thing (or variations on a thing) multiple times as though that makes it (or their view on it) somehow more important.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 17:04 - Apr 12 with 591 viewshoppy

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 16:14 - Apr 12 by Mullet

Something I have noticed is people posting the same thing (or variations on a thing) multiple times as though that makes it (or their view on it) somehow more important.

Funny you should mention that... I've noticed people posting the same thing (or variations on a thing) multiple times as though that makes it (or their view on it) somehow more important as well.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 17:11 - Apr 12 with 583 viewseireblue

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 17:04 - Apr 12 by hoppy

Funny you should mention that... I've noticed people posting the same thing (or variations on a thing) multiple times as though that makes it (or their view on it) somehow more important as well.

There are some very, very intelligent people on this board.

My observation is that... people post the same intelligent thing (or variations on a thing) multiple times and that makes it (or their view on it) somehow very important as well.
Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 17:17 - Apr 12 with 564 viewshoppy

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 17:11 - Apr 12 by eireblue

There are some very, very intelligent people on this board.

My observation is that... people post the same intelligent thing (or variations on a thing) multiple times and that makes it (or their view on it) somehow very important as well.

Evidence?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 17:23 - Apr 12 with 558 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not really. Other than people posting the same thing (or variations on a thing) multiple times as though that makes it (or their view on it) somehow more important.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 17:31 - Apr 12 with 537 viewsKeno

Has anyone noticed anything about the Forum lately? on 17:23 - Apr 12 by Swansea_Blue

Not really. Other than people posting the same thing (or variations on a thing) multiple times as though that makes it (or their view on it) somehow more important.

I think various people and making various posting the same thing or variations on the same thing various times as though that makes it their viewpoint more important

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024