Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker 21:41 - Apr 15 with 2278 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Suspect his generally less-than-professional approach to his comments on there may have been part of the reason for him to go but good to see him wishing us well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:42 - Apr 15 with 2235 viewsSitfcB

I liked his interaction with fans and think the stick he got on there was unfair. Seems a decent enough bloke and think the players liked him a lot.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:47 - Apr 15 with 2112 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:42 - Apr 15 by SitfcB

I liked his interaction with fans and think the stick he got on there was unfair. Seems a decent enough bloke and think the players liked him a lot.

Agree, seemed to be a good guy. Doubt too many fans have an axe to grind.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:49 - Apr 15 with 2091 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Yes, in some respects it was refreshing. However, there were times that they were ill-advised. I think we could do with a little more professionalism. Hopefully we can get a few characters who are able to have the interaction without the less advisable content. A difficult line to walk, I am sure.

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:49 - Apr 15 with 2091 viewsSitfcB

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:47 - Apr 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Agree, seemed to be a good guy. Doubt too many fans have an axe to grind.

Just the few usual idiots on twitter as usual.

Majority wishing him well.

COYB

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:51 - Apr 15 with 2045 viewsIllinoisblue

Sure he’s a nice bloke but his incessant tweeting about his love for West Ham and Walsall grates a bit when we’re in our lowest spot in 60 years

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:51 - Apr 15 with 2032 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:49 - Apr 15 by SitfcB

Genuinely ashamed to see that.

What a c0ck. But that's Twitter for you.

Nice touch by Jimmy.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 21:51]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:52 - Apr 15 with 1998 viewssaffers12

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:51 - Apr 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Genuinely ashamed to see that.

What a c0ck. But that's Twitter for you.

Nice touch by Jimmy.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 21:51]

Thats disgusting
Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:52 - Apr 15 with 2001 viewschrismakin

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:49 - Apr 15 by SitfcB

Whilst a harsh message in itself, they aren't wrong.

Maybe not the way to go about it though.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:53 - Apr 15 with 1989 viewsLord_Lucan

I genuinely struggle why people think it's ok to slag people on the internet.

I mean, right or wrong, tell them to their face.

Twitter etc is a bullies dream.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:55 - Apr 15 with 1928 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:52 - Apr 15 by chrismakin

Whilst a harsh message in itself, they aren't wrong.

Maybe not the way to go about it though.

It just didn't need saying it all. No excuses.

A classless so called human being.

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:55 - Apr 15 with 1912 viewsSitfcB

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:51 - Apr 15 by Illinoisblue

Sure he’s a nice bloke but his incessant tweeting about his love for West Ham and Walsall grates a bit when we’re in our lowest spot in 60 years

That sort of thing doesn’t bother me to be honest but can see why some may take a dislike to it.

It’s his personal account at the end of the day, can tweet what he wants and is obviously a West Ham fan. He was only the goalkeeper coach

COYB

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:55 - Apr 15 with 1916 viewschrismakin

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:53 - Apr 15 by Lord_Lucan

It's a great platform for keeping up with club news, or F1, other sport announcements etc. But I find the ability to reply with what ever you want very disturbing

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 22:09 - Apr 15 with 1738 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:55 - Apr 15 by SitfcB

That sort of thing doesn’t bother me to be honest but can see why some may take a dislike to it.

It’s his personal account at the end of the day, can tweet what he wants and is obviously a West Ham fan. He was only the goalkeeper coach

It would be exactly like one of our ex-players Tweeting about a passion for us when they are now with another club in a coaching role.

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 22:19 - Apr 15 with 1637 viewsIllinoisblue

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:55 - Apr 15 by SitfcB

True, it’s not that important. Just not a great look. Really, footballers on social media are on a hiding to nothing whatever they do

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 22:35 - Apr 15 with 1481 viewsBlueBadger

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 21:53 - Apr 15 by Lord_Lucan

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-technology/my-busy-day-by-a-scumbag-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 07:22 - Apr 16 with 963 viewsRyorry

Nice farewell Tweets coming up from Walker on 22:35 - Apr 15 by BlueBadger

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-technology/my-busy-day-by-a-scumbag-

My irony meter hit the roof & broke on reading this forum thread.

Great link btw!
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 7:32]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024