Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? 12:50 - Jun 9 with 1364 viewsbluelagos

Just read the following message from my GPs clinic:

Just to let you know that anyone who is OVER 40 YEARS AND IS AWAITING THEIR 1ST OR 2ND DOSE AZ VACCINE, can attend the Gainsborough Sports Centre tomorrow (Thu) or Friday on a 'walk in' appointment basis from 10am to 6pm.

BL

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 12:57 - Jun 9 with 1305 viewsIpswichKnight

You can also rebook your 2nd jab ( if you’ve had the first ) to a closer date via the NHS Covid website. I rebooked mine from 5th July to this Monday.... reopen everything from Tuesday I’d have had my 2nd jab the rest of you can take your chances 😉
Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:04 - Jun 9 with 1261 viewsEly_Blue

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 12:57 - Jun 9 by IpswichKnight

You can also rebook your 2nd jab ( if you’ve had the first ) to a closer date via the NHS Covid website. I rebooked mine from 5th July to this Monday.... reopen everything from Tuesday I’d have had my 2nd jab the rest of you can take your chances 😉

Good luck with that, you are aware you need 3 weeks to build up full immunity don’t you?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:06 - Jun 9 with 1257 viewsbluelagos

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:04 - Jun 9 by Ely_Blue

Good luck with that, you are aware you need 3 weeks to build up full immunity don’t you?

2 weeks isn't it?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:08 - Jun 9 with 1248 viewsEly_Blue

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:06 - Jun 9 by bluelagos

2 weeks isn't it?

I stand corrected.

This is the reason that we have fully vaccinated people in hospitals though

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:11 - Jun 9 with 1244 viewsBluedanW

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:08 - Jun 9 by Ely_Blue

I stand corrected.

I've got my second jab in Cambridge in July

To rebook you have to cancel the original jab first, so was worried I may cancel and then there is no availability now that the astra zeneca is being used less due to under 40s having moderna or the Pfzer.
Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:22 - Jun 9 with 1203 viewsBluedanW

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:11 - Jun 9 by BluedanW

I've got my second jab in Cambridge in July

To rebook you have to cancel the original jab first, so was worried I may cancel and then there is no availability now that the astra zeneca is being used less due to under 40s having moderna or the Pfzer.

Thank you for this thread as I have now rebooked for next Thursday.
I could of got earlier but have tried to avoid Euro 2020 games lol

Saved me a drive to Cambridge
Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:28 - Jun 9 with 1179 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Had both of mine in Newmarket at the July Course, had good nose around after too, pretty impressive place that.
Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 14:26 - Jun 9 with 1057 viewsmikeybloo88

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:08 - Jun 9 by Ely_Blue

I stand corrected.

Only 3 fully vaccinated people in hospital in England...that's not bad out of 12000 cases. As you say, they probably got it either just before or shortly after the second jab...but there will be the odd person for whom the vaccine doesn't work. We can only hope these people avoid catching the virus at all...
Login to get fewer ads

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 14:58 - Jun 9 with 998 viewsIpswichKnight

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:04 - Jun 9 by Ely_Blue

Yes I do! I was trying to be a bit lighthearted about it!
Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 15:20 - Jun 9 with 953 viewsPinewoodblue

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 13:28 - Jun 9 by BlueBlueBluex2

Had both of mine in Newmarket at the July Course, had good nose around after too, pretty impressive place that.

Even more impressive when 20,000 there on a Friday evening, provided the music is to your liking.
https://www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/newmarket/events-tickets/newmarket-nights/

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 15:55 - Jun 9 with 920 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 15:20 - Jun 9 by Pinewoodblue

Even more impressive when 20,000 there on a Friday evening, provided the music is to your liking.
https://www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/newmarket/events-tickets/newmarket-nights/

I prefer to walk over the Devils Dyke and get in for free (or at least sit and listen from afar) :)
Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 17:26 - Jun 9 with 811 viewsITFC_Forever

Ta.... just re-booked mine from 1st July to Monday 14th....

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 20:09 - Jun 9 with 707 viewsfactual_blue

I've had mine from MooseMedics.

Very reasonably priced, and you get a free set of commemorative antlers (made from fully recyclable material).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 20:12 - Jun 9 with 701 viewsTractorWood

Suffolk based, over 40s and wanting a jab? on 15:55 - Jun 9 by BlueBlueBluex2

I prefer to walk over the Devils Dyke and get in for free (or at least sit and listen from afar) :)

The Devil's Dyke is an awesome trail run.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024