Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) 18:14 - Jun 16 with 476 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:16 - Jun 16 with 468 viewschrismakin

How sht is this Turkish side, shocking

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:18 - Jun 16 with 458 viewsFtnfwest

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:16 - Jun 16 by chrismakin

Pretty much yes, although they are well below Wales in the rankings tbf
Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:19 - Jun 16 with 444 viewsWD19

I think he just did for that penalty. Chrissie Waddle job.
Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:20 - Jun 16 with 433 viewsMetal_Hacker

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:19 - Jun 16 by WD19

I think he just did for that penalty. Chrissie Waddle job.

Thought he’d changed sport !

3 points

Poll: If it were one or the other

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:23 - Jun 16 with 421 viewsbluefunk

Just what they need, another erratic, overrated chancer
Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:26 - Jun 16 with 399 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:16 - Jun 16 by chrismakin

Terrible aren't they. But this is actually quite a good game, even if lacking a bit in quality. At least both are having a go when they can. I thought Wales were going to start sitting back to defend the 1-0, but seemingly not which makes for a much better spectacle.

Mrs Swanners is a bag of nerves, which is pretty funny to watch as I've got no real skin in this match. I'd like wales to win and get through, as it'll give everyone over here a boost, but it's no big deal if they don't as far as i'm concerned.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:30 - Jun 16 with 370 viewschrismakin

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:26 - Jun 16 by Swansea_Blue

Terrible aren't they. But this is actually quite a good game, even if lacking a bit in quality. At least both are having a go when they can. I thought Wales were going to start sitting back to defend the 1-0, but seemingly not which makes for a much better spectacle.

Mrs Swanners is a bag of nerves, which is pretty funny to watch as I've got no real skin in this match. I'd like wales to win and get through, as it'll give everyone over here a boost, but it's no big deal if they don't as far as i'm concerned.

The longest 18 minutes ever for her to go through then lol

You're right it has for a neutral been one of those entertaining yet lacking quality type of games. Reminds me of a 1st round FA cup match.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:34 - Jun 16 with 360 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:30 - Jun 16 by chrismakin

The longest 18 minutes ever for her to go through then lol

You're right it has for a neutral been one of those entertaining yet lacking quality type of games. Reminds me of a 1st round FA cup match.

Long for me too if she shouts at the TV any more!

Login to get fewer ads

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:56 - Jun 16 with 327 viewsRyorry

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:34 - Jun 16 by Swansea_Blue

Long for me too if she shouts at the TV any more!

Happy evening for you now?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:56 - Jun 16 with 325 viewsBluefish

Who?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 19:00 - Jun 16 with 309 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wales need to Gwion Edwards to come on now (n/t) on 18:56 - Jun 16 by Ryorry

Happy evening for you now?

Quieter, hopefully

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024