Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon 18:28 - Jul 4 with 1016 viewsunstableblue

In pre-season as well as us.

We play them first, in five days.

Just putting it out there,

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 18:28 - Jul 4 with 1007 viewschrismakin

That's good

We can see how good or bad our season will be based on their results against Dartford and ours.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 19:09 - Jul 4 with 919 viewsunstableblue

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 18:28 - Jul 4 by chrismakin

That's good

We can see how good or bad our season will be based on their results against Dartford and ours.

Think you can only learn so much from pre-season performances, but it does give a little more interest to this fixture. And will certainly see how Dartford fare in their later games.

I wonder if we’ll field a strong team and of away fans are allowed!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 19:14 - Jul 4 with 907 viewsWallingford_Boy

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 19:09 - Jul 4 by unstableblue

Think you can only learn so much from pre-season performances, but it does give a little more interest to this fixture. And will certainly see how Dartford fare in their later games.

I’m going next week, think they’ll be several hundred Ippo fans.

We are treating it as a training session apparently, so imagine most the squad will be involved.

Be good to see the new boys in action.

RIP Sir Bobby

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 19:14 - Jul 4 with 900 viewsWD19

Sounds like a potential super spreader event.
I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 19:21 - Jul 4 with 883 viewshoppy

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 19:14 - Jul 4 by WD19

Sounds like a potential super spreader event.

Bit harsh on Wally.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 19:39 - Jul 4 with 851 viewssolemio

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 19:09 - Jul 4 by unstableblue

Yes, Mr Robson always said that little notice should be taken of pre-season friendly results. I seem to recall that some of his greatest seasons followed very poor pre-seasons.
I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 21:03 - Jul 4 with 756 viewsJ2BLUE

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 19:14 - Jul 4 by Wallingford_Boy

We are treating it as a training session apparently, so imagine most the squad will be involved.

Unlike normal pre season games which are fiercely competitive.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 21:13 - Jul 4 with 748 viewsxrayspecs

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 19:14 - Jul 4 by Wallingford_Boy

EADT reported earlier this week that just under a thousand tickets have been sold and over half of these to Town fans.

Not sure you can read too much into pre-season matches. The goal of the early games is simply to get some match time into the players legs. You want to see performances improve and a style of play to emerge as you get closer to the start of the season.

Results are not a good indicator of where you are for the season ahead.
Login to get fewer ads

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 21:51 - Jul 4 with 716 viewsWallingford_Boy

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 21:03 - Jul 4 by J2BLUE

Unlike normal pre season games which are fiercely competitive.

Errrrrm yep.

Ok.

RIP Sir Bobby

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 22:01 - Jul 4 with 698 viewsrgp1

I note Dartford also play Gillingham, Charlton and AFC Wimbledon on 21:13 - Jul 4 by xrayspecs

EADT reported earlier this week that just under a thousand tickets have been sold and over half of these to Town fans.

Not sure you can read too much into pre-season matches. The goal of the early games is simply to get some match time into the players legs. You want to see performances improve and a style of play to emerge as you get closer to the start of the season.

Results are not a good indicator of where you are for the season ahead.

Having said that and probably true except with the 2 - 0 defeat at Braintree we looked like a relegated team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024