Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... 20:11 - Jul 20 with 2076 viewsSitfcB

Dear oh dear.

[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 20:13]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 20:30 - Jul 20 with 1929 viewsMookamoo

Why would they even try to one on him? He is bullet proof at the moment.
The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 20:30 - Jul 20 with 1928 viewsDarth_Koont

Andrew Neil’s journalistic standards rising to the fore again.

Rashford and the England team have clearly embarrassed the Establishment deeply.

Pronouns: He/Him

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 20:31 - Jul 20 with 1916 viewsDanTheMan

Damn uppity footballers need to know their place.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 20:31 - Jul 20 with 1916 viewsvapour_trail

Johnson and his attack dogs in the press will be all out for rashford unfortunately. Good luck to the bloke against that lot.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 20:37 - Jul 20 with 1869 viewsSteve_M

They’re rattled and think the age-old demonisation of a black footballer earning money will still work. It won’t but it’ll make a few old racists feel better about themselves.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 20:50]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 21:15 - Jul 20 with 1666 viewsfactual_blue

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 20:30 - Jul 20 by Mookamoo

Because he's black, and they're middle class white people with VERY REAL CONCERNS, and mrs dominic cummings in the commissioning editor of the fast-declining rag.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:18 - Jul 20 with 1484 viewslowhouseblue

the spectator publishes some interesting stuff and some nonsense. i fear this is very much at the extremely ill-judged nonsense end of the spectrum. he's a top footballer and is undoubtedly wealthy. it's utterly irrelevant to what he says.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:36 - Jul 20 with 1389 viewsMullet

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:18 - Jul 20 by lowhouseblue

the spectator publishes some interesting stuff and some nonsense. i fear this is very much at the extremely ill-judged nonsense end of the spectrum. he's a top footballer and is undoubtedly wealthy. it's utterly irrelevant to what he says.

Out of interest what interesting stuff? Whenever I accidentally skim over the comments sections on anything they've done on social media it's like an "Overheard in Waitrose" spoof when the Mitfords are doing their shopping.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:39 - Jul 20 with 1371 viewslowhouseblue

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:36 - Jul 20 by Mullet

Out of interest what interesting stuff? Whenever I accidentally skim over the comments sections on anything they've done on social media it's like an "Overheard in Waitrose" spoof when the Mitfords are doing their shopping.

the comments section on any news / politics site, be it the spectator or the guardian, is best avoided. that's really just for the nutters.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:42 - Jul 20 with 1349 viewsMullet

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:39 - Jul 20 by lowhouseblue

the comments section on any news / politics site, be it the spectator or the guardian, is best avoided. that's really just for the nutters.

Perhaps, but what interesting stuff do they do?

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:42 - Jul 20 with 1349 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:39 - Jul 20 by lowhouseblue

How about the forum?

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:43 - Jul 20 with 1335 viewsXYZ

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:18 - Jul 20 by lowhouseblue

"There's good people of both sides"

Well done.
The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:45 - Jul 20 with 1301 viewslowhouseblue

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:42 - Jul 20 by Mullet

Perhaps, but what interesting stuff do they do?

how can i know what would interest you? explore and see what challenges or engages you. find something that takes you by surprise.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 22:46]

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:47 - Jul 20 with 1288 viewsClapham_Junction

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 20:30 - Jul 20 by Mookamoo

It's an awful magazine aimed largely at awful people who will lap up stuff like this.
The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:47 - Jul 20 with 1283 viewsXYZ

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:45 - Jul 20 by lowhouseblue

how can i know what would interest you? explore and see what challenges or engages you. find something that takes you by surprise.

"Look it up, look it up"

You claimed there was good stuff, he asked you what it was, politely (unlike me!), twice.

He deserves an answer better than that.
The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:48 - Jul 20 with 1279 viewsdominiciawful

Marcus Rashford is a top man.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:48 - Jul 20 with 1277 viewsMullet

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:45 - Jul 20 by lowhouseblue

Well usually when I say "XYZ" is interesting as piece of media, art, ideology etc. I don't then shy away from presenting XYZ or worry people might like other stuff too.

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:52 - Jul 20 with 1265 viewsXYZ

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:48 - Jul 20 by Mullet

Well usually when I say "XYZ" is interesting as piece of media, art, ideology etc. I don't then shy away from presenting XYZ or worry people might like other stuff too.

I'm blushing now ...
The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:54 - Jul 20 with 1244 viewsMullet

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:52 - Jul 20 by XYZ

I'm blushing now ...

That might be high blood pressure. I'd get it checked if I were you.

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:54 - Jul 20 with 1244 viewsHARRY10

As more of the incompetence of the bloated buffoon surfaces, then an increasing number of similar attempts at distraction will follow.

Expect the Telegraph and the Mail to tag along - albeit with their readers own particular bête noires.

The sickener, is not the hacks peddling this stuff, but their knowledge that among us there are those all too eager to read this. Desperate to have someone to blame for their own failings and inadequacies.
The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 23:00 - Jul 20 with 1207 viewslowhouseblue

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:48 - Jul 20 by Mullet

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/how-should-britain-go-on-a-diet-

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 23:01 - Jul 20 with 1202 viewsXYZ

The Spectator going to try and throw mud at Marcus Rashford... on 22:54 - Jul 20 by Mullet

That might be high blood pressure. I'd get it checked if I were you.

Dad jokes don't cause medical issues.

Hope you get an answer; I suspect he's busy trawling the Speccie website ...

I hope it's the Mrs Cummings one where she doesn't mention Durham in the "Our Covid hell experience" one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024