Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. 13:13 - Aug 27 with 1346 viewsCheltenham_Blue

How's he going to do that when they can't operate in Afghanistan after Tuesday?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 13:16 - Aug 27 with 1324 viewsDigger77

On Facebook?
BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 13:17 - Aug 27 with 1324 viewsEdwardStone

Drones?

Contract mercenaries?

Silver haired bloke from Send In The Bailiffs?
BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 13:18 - Aug 27 with 1315 viewsIpswichKnight

Drones and I doubt very much that special forces are going to ask Taliban for permission to operate. They didn’t ask Pakistan for permission when they hunted down Bin Laden.

They will have forward operational bases in Tajikistan and or Uzbekistan.
BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 13:18 - Aug 27 with 1310 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Perhaps in the same way they executed Osama Bin Laden...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 13:23 - Aug 27 with 1286 viewsBlueBadger

He's probably got Trump, George Dubya and Tony Blair's addresses written down somewhere in the White House files, in all fairness.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 13:57 - Aug 27 with 1195 viewsGuthrum

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 13:18 - Aug 27 by IpswichKnight

Drones and I doubt very much that special forces are going to ask Taliban for permission to operate. They didn’t ask Pakistan for permission when they hunted down Bin Laden.

They might even get the Taliban to lend a hand. IS are their enemies, too.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 14:02 - Aug 27 with 1182 viewsDigger77

We will hunt you down...

1 minute later...

Biden goes into fetal position in front of the world.
BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 14:07 - Aug 27 with 1157 viewsOldsmoker

CIA.
They've been setting up and carrying out operations in Afghanistan before they invaded 21 years ago.
There's enough Afghans that are ideologically aligned with the US.
Most Taliban are anti-ISK too, so they'll be able to get the info needed to identify the culprits and kill them if they want to.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 16:48 - Aug 27 with 994 viewsLeaky

Biden couldnt find his own arse with either hand. Total idiot. He evan makes Trump looks credible
BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 18:27 - Aug 27 with 943 viewssolomon

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 13:57 - Aug 27 by Guthrum

They might even get the Taliban to lend a hand. IS are their enemies, too.

Is it all part of a bigger picture using the Taliban to do things they can’t be seen to be doing?
BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 19:00 - Aug 27 with 907 viewsGlasgowBlue

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 16:48 - Aug 27 by Leaky

Biden couldnt find his own arse with either hand. Total idiot. He evan makes Trump looks credible

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 20:08 - Aug 27 with 838 viewsGuthrum

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 18:27 - Aug 27 by solomon

Is it all part of a bigger picture using the Taliban to do things they can’t be seen to be doing?

More a case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" - at least for now and probably on an ad-hoc basis.

The Afghan Taliban have not themselves been responsible for out-of-country atrocities (tho plenty of local ones). Thus they are less dangerous to the West than the global jihadi militants, such as AQ and IS.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 20:46 - Aug 27 with 806 viewsCheltenham_Blue

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 13:18 - Aug 27 by IpswichKnight

I doubt drones or any CIA involvement. The Taliban will take any action inside Afghan as a declaration of war, and then we really will be back to step 1. (Which we'll be back to within three years anyway)

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 20:53 - Aug 27 with 785 viewsreusersfreekicks

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 16:48 - Aug 27 by Leaky

Don't be ridiculous
BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 07:29 - Aug 28 with 627 viewshype313

Hunt down suicide bombers? Slight problem there Joe...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 07:41 - Aug 28 with 607 viewssolomon

BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 20:08 - Aug 27 by Guthrum

More a case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" - at least for now and probably on an ad-hoc basis.

The Afghan Taliban have not themselves been responsible for out-of-country atrocities (tho plenty of local ones). Thus they are less dangerous to the West than the global jihadi militants, such as AQ and IS.

Which ever way you cut it it’s going to be disastrous for the ordinary Afghan, can’t help but think we will see lots of news reports on the effects of the civil war in the coming months.
BIden: We will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. on 07:48 - Aug 28 with 597 viewsbluelagos

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-58364743

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024