Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing... 16:58 - Aug 28 with 1451 viewsSkip_Intro

our so called fans really are embarrassing sometimes...
Embarrassing... on 17:02 - Aug 28 with 1347 viewsphillev231069

I think when you see the same thing week in week out it grates.
Embarrassing... on 17:02 - Aug 28 with 1293 viewspatrickswell

Not half as embarrassing as our players and management.
Embarrassing... on 17:07 - Aug 28 with 1182 viewswkj

Embarrassing... on 17:02 - Aug 28 by patrickswell

Not half as embarrassing as our players and management.

I wouldn't even say the players at this point. Both of our goals were coaching issues - not defending set peices.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Embarrassing... on 17:14 - Aug 28 with 1083 viewsbaxterbasics

Nah, paying to watch utter dross for the umpteenth season in a row is embarrassing.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Embarrassing... on 17:16 - Aug 28 with 1057 viewsgainsboroughblue

Nope. Just sick of continuous disappointment every week.

Four wins in half a seasons worth of matches. An early cup exit again, 1 point taken from 6 against two promoted sides this season, the same mental weaknesses, an apparent lack of decent coaching, 10 goals conceded in 5 games.

I mean, even today we go 2 up at home and still manage to cock it up to prevent us from having just a little something to celebrate and smile about tonight.

I'm still hopeful the tide will turn but there will come a point, that hope will evaporate until things improve and the word 'gelling' can be put out to pasture after weeks and weeks of use.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Embarrassing... on 17:42 - Aug 28 with 907 viewsSkip_Intro

He's had 5 league games with his team who are mostly all new players. There has undoubtedly been progress, as well as mistakes.
The 3 Lions already said that it will take time and to trust the process.
It's like a bunch of spoiled kids on here who are throwing their toys out of the pram.
Is it ideal? No. Will it get better - the signs are that it will. If in time things don't get better then that's another story...but to be carrying on like this after 5 games is embarrassing.
Embarrassing... on 17:44 - Aug 28 with 872 viewsChurchman

Embarrassing... on 17:42 - Aug 28 by Skip_Intro

He's had 5 league games with his team who are mostly all new players. There has undoubtedly been progress, as well as mistakes.
It's like a bunch of spoiled kids on here who are throwing their toys out of the pram.
Is it ideal? No. Will it get better - the signs are that it will. If in time things don't get better then that's another story...but to be carrying on like this after 5 games is embarrassing.

We conceded two goals at home first game of the season. Five games in we concede two goals at home. What exactly are these signs?
Embarrassing... on 17:46 - Aug 28 with 842 viewsSkip_Intro

Embarrassing... on 17:44 - Aug 28 by Churchman

We conceded two goals at home first game of the season. Five games in we concede two goals at home. What exactly are these signs?

Goals scored...shots on target...individual errors rather than total apathy and lack of fight...if you can't see any change you should perhaps go and do something else on a saturday afternoon
Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing... on 17:47 - Aug 28 with 816 viewsJDB23

Embarrassing... on 17:42 - Aug 28 by Skip_Intro

What progress has been made? I'd argue Morecambe has so far been our best performance of the season.
Embarrassing... on 17:48 - Aug 28 with 807 viewsTractorCam

Embarrassing... on 17:44 - Aug 28 by Churchman

The other home games one of the goal was a huge individual error to see them run through 1 on 1, not even that today!

We're creating and scoring, which is the most frustrating thing.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Embarrassing... on 17:55 - Aug 28 with 731 viewsjayessess

Curious how many games without a win we need to go before you don't think it's embarrassing to be critical or worried. 10 enough?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Embarrassing... on 17:55 - Aug 28 with 731 viewsmonty_radio

Embarrassing... on 17:46 - Aug 28 by Skip_Intro

Goals scored...shots on target...individual errors rather than total apathy and lack of fight...if you can't see any change you should perhaps go and do something else on a saturday afternoon

Leaving aside the gel or not yet to gel there seems to be a wider coaching issue. We have the promised fast out of the blocks and the high press down the wing, then we begin to drop off our pace and fall back inviting lesser but willing teams to come onto us.

Maybe a combination of circumstances, but we lost three speed merchants, Coulson, Burns and KVY as they appeared to have no more to give, then there was no coached plan but to sit deep with our unproven defence again not looking likely to be able to soak it up.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Embarrassing... on 17:59 - Aug 28 with 673 viewsSkip_Intro

Embarrassing... on 17:55 - Aug 28 by monty_radio

Leaving aside the gel or not yet to gel there seems to be a wider coaching issue. We have the promised fast out of the blocks and the high press down the wing, then we begin to drop off our pace and fall back inviting lesser but willing teams to come onto us.

Maybe a combination of circumstances, but we lost three speed merchants, Coulson, Burns and KVY as they appeared to have no more to give, then there was no coached plan but to sit deep with our unproven defence again not looking likely to be able to soak it up.

I don't disagree with that - I never said things were perfect...far from it.
I agree we should have a plan B for managing the game better. PC showed a bit of that last week by bringing on Carroll - I don't understand why that wasn't an option today.
My point is that the hysterical bedwetting is just ridiculous.
Embarrassing... on 18:01 - Aug 28 with 650 viewsjas0999

No wins in six. Should we be celebrating?
Embarrassing... on 18:15 - Aug 28 with 531 viewsmonty_radio

Embarrassing... on 17:59 - Aug 28 by Skip_Intro

I don't disagree with that - I never said things were perfect...far from it.
I agree we should have a plan B for managing the game better. PC showed a bit of that last week by bringing on Carroll - I don't understand why that wasn't an option today.
My point is that the hysterical bedwetting is just ridiculous.

Agree re Carroll as someone likely to get his foot on the ball and get the midfield ticking again.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024