Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again 18:34 - Aug 28 with 1209 viewskizaitfc

But I think Holy would have got a big fist on both balls coming in, Hladky is a good shot stopper but seems to be stuck on his goal line.

I wouldn't be suprised to see a new gk come in before Tuesday

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 18:35 - Aug 28 with 1197 viewsBlueBadger

They're both not very good, it would appear, just in different ways.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 18:37 - Aug 28 with 1186 viewskizaitfc

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 18:35 - Aug 28 by BlueBadger

Agreed Holy just gives that bigger presence in situation like that final 90, I just think with his height he punches or catches that corner and we win 2-1

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 18:38 - Aug 28 with 1180 viewspointofblue

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 18:37 - Aug 28 by kizaitfc

Agreed Holy just gives that bigger presence in situation like that final 90, I just think with his height he punches or catches that corner and we win 2-1

Meh, or throw it into the back of net.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 18:38 - Aug 28 with 1177 viewsZXBlue

Some presence in the box under those set pieces would help a lot. I don't think he has come for one yet, let alone caught one or punched one.
Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 18:38 - Aug 28 with 1176 viewsWeirdFishes

Is Hladky a good shot stopper? Really yet to see anything good out of his performances.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 18:42 - Aug 28 with 1146 viewsjas0999

Neither keeper good enough.
Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 19:48 - Aug 28 with 1052 viewsTractorCam

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 18:38 - Aug 28 by WeirdFishes

Is Hladky a good shot stopper? Really yet to see anything good out of his performances.

Pretty sure he's made one good save at Cheltenham and conceded everything else.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 20:02 - Aug 28 with 1010 viewsjayessess

It's got to be psychological, hasn't it?
We passed on a bunch of good L1 goalkeepers to land on Hladky. We absolutely could have someone like MacGillivray in goal right now, if we wanted. I'd be amazed if we misjudged his ability to so badly.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

[Redacted] on 20:16 - Aug 28 with 970 viewsvictorywilhappen

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 18:35 - Aug 28 by BlueBadger

[Redacted]
Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 20:37 - Aug 28 with 929 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Don’t think there’s much to see on the first one. Think the free kick got a flick on and the guy was unmarked on the far post.

Second one - yes I think he should have held it, but it was a free header 6 yards out and the marker had gone AWOL.

Not sure he could have com3 and collected either.

Poll: Our final position

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 22:30 - Aug 28 with 789 viewsArnieM

Goalkeepers are notoriously over protected in the game today. Touch em and it’s a free kick. But with our current goalkeeper we are never likely to awarded any free kicks , because he doesn’t come for the ball. He seems rooted to his line and like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

If we assume he’s slow to start his career at Town, and give him benefit of the doubt…we can5 keep playing him when it’s like we don’t even have a goalkeeper on the pitch. Holy HAS to come in for the next game . Sorry, but he’s better. Alternatively, we have to bring in another GK, pronto , because I wouldn’t want Hldaky in the team for the next game.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 23:22 - Aug 28 with 733 viewsChrisd

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 20:37 - Aug 28 by southnorfolkblue

Don’t think there’s much to see on the first one. Think the free kick got a flick on and the guy was unmarked on the far post.

Second one - yes I think he should have held it, but it was a free header 6 yards out and the marker had gone AWOL.

Not sure he could have com3 and collected either.

The first one was a good header back across the GK, he placed that really well I thought. The second I wouldn’t expect him to come for that initial cross, let those in front of him deal with that, but the save where he’s pushed that back out into a dangerous area was disappointing. It appeared he didn’t have to over stretch to make that stop either. He won’t need any of us to tell him, he’ll know he should’ve done better with that one.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 08:11 - Aug 29 with 587 viewsHarlestonblue

A desperate need for a tried and tested, experienced goalkeeper by Tuesday. This guy is costing us dearly. Out of his depth, clearly. Hasn't had that many saves to make but found wanting when required to do so: the Cheltenham headed goal; the free kick v MK Dons and the fumble yesterday. If he stays in goal we face a relegation battle not a promotion battle.
Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 09:49 - Aug 29 with 483 viewsArnieM

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 08:11 - Aug 29 by Harlestonblue

A desperate need for a tried and tested, experienced goalkeeper by Tuesday. This guy is costing us dearly. Out of his depth, clearly. Hasn't had that many saves to make but found wanting when required to do so: the Cheltenham headed goal; the free kick v MK Dons and the fumble yesterday. If he stays in goal we face a relegation battle not a promotion battle.

Sadly , very true .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Hladkyvs Holy - I'd like to see both goals again on 09:58 - Aug 29 with 457 viewsDarth_Koont

Hladky is really very good with his feet and keeping the ball moving around the defence to launch attacks.

He hasn’t looked as dominant in other areas but that’s also on the basis of having little to do generally. I’d be surprised if we recruited him or he was so highly rated if he really was weak in those areas – and it would be exposed in training too.

It may of course be confidence so I’d stick with him for a bit longer before stating he’s not up to it.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024