Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 19:36 - Aug 31 with 1767 viewsunstableblue

––––––-––-Walton
KVY––Edmundson-Burgess–Coulson
––––––Morsy––Evans
Burns–––––Celina–––Edwards
––––––-Bonne

––––-Hdalky
Donacien–-Wolf–-Toto–-Penny
––––-Harper––Carrol
Fraser–––Chaplin––-Barry
–––––-Piggot

Norwood perhaps still needed?!
Jackson, Aluko seem surplus

We’re going to get injuries… you may want to switch 3 of the front 4 at 70mins

22/23 is workable do you think?

Are there any players still hanging about I’ve missed??

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Is this our best starting 11 in a few years? (n/t) on 19:37 - Aug 31 with 1728 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 19:38 - Aug 31 with 1714 viewsbilllm

Frightening, can he keep them happy, some big players there,
Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 19:52 - Aug 31 with 1620 viewssouthnorfolkblue

That looks like the starting 11 to me, subject to Edmundson being as good as hoped (I have never seen him play).

They weren’t joking when they talked of building a team to compete at the level above were they? Time to get on with the job in hand and get out of this division asap

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 19:54 - Aug 31 with 1599 viewsTractorFrog

Nolan is also an extra who might be needed at some point. Would imagine we’ll pay off Kenlock and Holy.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 19:56 - Aug 31 with 1566 viewsBloomBlue

No Chaplin will be in the starting 11, Cook rates him the best finisher he's ever worked with.
Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 20:06 - Aug 31 with 1479 viewspointofblue

Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 19:56 - Aug 31 by BloomBlue

No Chaplin will be in the starting 11, Cook rates him the best finisher he's ever worked with.

For who???

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 20:11 - Aug 31 with 1428 viewsGarv

If Norwood can stay fit, which is a big if, he could and probably should play a significant part. Probably depends on the form of Bonne who is current first choice for obvious reasons. Norwood has as much right to claim the no.9 spot as Piggot, for me.

I don't think Celina will be starting games for a little while, and I can see Fraser continuing for the foreseeable. It's basically a free-for-all to see who can claim each spot now.

I agree with the other post saying Chaplin will play a lot. He came from a play off level Championship side and I don't think the Morecambe game really showed him in his best light, and he still laid on a lovely assist for Fraser.

Also think Aluko will play. As you say, there will be injuries and probably rotation.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So who makes THE BENCH on 22:06 - Aug 31 with 1251 viewsunstableblue

… who makes the 7?!

Against the Dons it was: Holy, Aluko, Donacien, Penney, Barry, Carrol, Jackson

For me it’s:

Hdalky, Wolf, Penney, Harper, Chaplin, Fraser, Piggot

Amazed that leaves Carrol out

Login to get fewer ads

Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 22:49 - Aug 31 with 1013 viewsHerbivore

I think Harper offers more than Evans. Wonder if Carroll might be pushing for a start with another 2 weeks training with us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So who makes THE BENCH on 22:52 - Aug 31 with 995 viewsreusersfreekicks

So who makes THE BENCH on 22:06 - Aug 31 by unstableblue

… who makes the 7?!

Against the Dons it was: Holy, Aluko, Donacien, Penney, Barry, Carrol, Jackson

For me it’s:

Hdalky, Wolf, Penney, Harper, Chaplin, Fraser, Piggot

Amazed that leaves Carrol out

Small tight knit group. Oh wait a minute
Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 23:11 - Aug 31 with 915 viewsunstableblue

Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 22:49 - Aug 31 by Herbivore

I think Harper offers more than Evans. Wonder if Carroll might be pushing for a start with another 2 weeks training with us.

Yes agreed, Harper a bit more dynamic/mobile. Albeit Evans did spray the ball around well in the Morecombe game.

As you say Carroll May have a chance as he is perhaps the best creative mid of the 3 and it’s all about bringing the fullback and attacking 3 midfielders into the game.

Nice problems to have.

Is this our best starting 11 and our back up 11 on 23:32 - Aug 31 with 847 viewsRamRob

This has gotta be good for training, playing against better players weekly making it more indicative of how good they are, rather than the old days of Chambers etc being far better than the reserves, probably looking fantastic in training but rubbish in league matches

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024