Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we done team for West Ham yet? 17:01 - Sep 13 with 1541 viewsunstableblue

As Cook had said it was already decided I'm thinking:

-----------------Holy
Donacien--Wolf---Burgess---Penney
------------Morsy--Humphreys
El Mizouni----Chaplin----Aluko
---------------Piggot

Possibly Clements in there

But I would suggest he should play his starting GK/DF starting five from saturday??

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 17:14 - Sep 13 with 1512 viewsjayessess

Go with our strongest back 7, mess around with the front 4. For me -

Walton; KVY, Edmundson, Burgess, Coulson; Morsy, Carroll; Barry, Chaplin, Aluko; Pigott

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Thats a much better potential selection on 17:17 - Sep 13 with 1498 viewsunstableblue

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 17:14 - Sep 13 by jayessess

Walton; KVY, Edmundson, Burgess, Coulson; Morsy, Carroll; Barry, Chaplin, Aluko; Pigott

Yes of course Barry and Carrol will start

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 17:19 - Sep 13 with 1493 viewswiffin1

I don’t think edmundson can play 3 games in a week already do you? So think he will be rested.
Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 17:28 - Sep 13 with 1463 viewsjayessess

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 17:19 - Sep 13 by wiffin1

I don’t think edmundson can play 3 games in a week already do you? So think he will be rested.

I guess you go with whatever the medical staff tell you on that one. He was pretty terrible on Saturday so I think I'd be loath to trust him at Lincoln without seeing him blow some of the cobwebs away on Tuesday first.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 18:54 - Sep 13 with 1374 viewsParky

Holy

KVY
Edmundson
Woolf
Penney

Carroll
Morsy

Aluko
Chaplin
Barry

Pigott
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 18:55]
Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 19:03 - Sep 13 with 1341 viewsTractorFrog

I think maybe we could attempt to solve some of the problems in defence and midfield by switching to a wing-back system. I would pick
GK - Walton
CB - Woolfenden
CB - Edmundson
CB - Burgess
RWB - Burns
LWB - Coulson
CM - Morsy
CM - Harper
CM - Carroll
ST - Bonne
ST - Pigott

Maybe if they are fit, Fraser instead of Harper, and Celina or Edwards instead of Pigott might work, but for now I'd go with this.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 20:30 - Sep 13 with 1245 viewspointofblue

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 17:19 - Sep 13 by wiffin1

The use of Edmundson on Saturday was ridiculous - should have been Woolfenden and Burgess with Edmundson given a run out tomorrow. As it is...

Walton
Donacien - Woolfenden - Burgess - Coulson
Morsy - Carroll
Aluko - Chaplin - Barry
Pigott

Subs: Hladky/Holy, Penney, Edmundson, Harper, Celina, Jackson, Bonne

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 08:58 - Sep 14 with 1048 viewsxrayspecs

Agree with that.

Back five need to play together.
Central two have neither protected the defence nor linked with the attacking midfielders, We know Morsy will be one of the central two and I can see Carroll providing that creativity we are missing.

Front 4 - give game time to those on the bench. Barry/Edwards, Fraser/Chaplin, Aluko and Piggott.
Login to get fewer ads

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:05 - Sep 14 with 1033 viewsBiGDonnie

He'll pick a young/weak side so when we lose to an U21 side again, he has a ready made excuse.

Cook out.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:28 - Sep 14 with 1006 viewschicoazul

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:05 - Sep 14 by BiGDonnie

He'll pick a young/weak side so when we lose to an U21 side again, he has a ready made excuse.

Cook out.

“Listen, the league is unbelievably 100% our focus and nobody is more disappointed than me that we lost 0-5 tonight but we go again this weekend and with hard work we will make our supporters happy, I’m never slagging off any players but we showed so much naivety out there tonight, but we go again this weekend”
////bobs left to right on his feet

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:40 - Sep 14 with 972 viewsBiGDonnie

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:28 - Sep 14 by chicoazul

“Listen, the league is unbelievably 100% our focus and nobody is more disappointed than me that we lost 0-5 tonight but we go again this weekend and with hard work we will make our supporters happy, I’m never slagging off any players but we showed so much naivety out there tonight, but we go again this weekend”

Haha, accurate.

I already know whatever side he chooses, I'll disagree with and not be happy!

COYBs

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:45 - Sep 14 with 964 viewsRomeo4

Stuart Watson (KOA pod) and Radio Suffolk both seem pretty sure that Morsy’s going to play. Gives me hope that we’ll be fielding quite a strong side tonight. Hope so. I just want to see a Town win. Not seen one (in the flesh) for so, so long!
Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:47 - Sep 14 with 950 viewsOsborneOneNil

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:45 - Sep 14 by Romeo4

Stuart Watson (KOA pod) and Radio Suffolk both seem pretty sure that Morsy’s going to play. Gives me hope that we’ll be fielding quite a strong side tonight. Hope so. I just want to see a Town win. Not seen one (in the flesh) for so, so long!

Cook confirmed Morsy plays tonight.
Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:47 - Sep 14 with 949 viewsWallingford_Boy

That, but Woolfie for Edmundson.

RIP Sir Bobby

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:50 - Sep 14 with 942 viewschicoazul

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:40 - Sep 14 by BiGDonnie

Haha, accurate.

I already know whatever side he chooses, I'll disagree with and not be happy!

All I want is for my man Toto to play. He’s our best centre half.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 10:01 - Sep 14 with 901 viewsBiGDonnie

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:50 - Sep 14 by chicoazul

All I want is for my man Toto to play. He’s our best centre half.

Yeah I'd say that. I really hope Woolf can get back to where he was a season or two ago, he's slipped so far back.

COYBs

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 10:02 - Sep 14 with 892 viewsPhilTWTD

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:47 - Sep 14 by OsborneOneNil

Cook confirmed Morsy plays tonight.

Indeed, I asked him at the presser on Friday and he said he would "100 per cent".
Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 10:06 - Sep 14 with 877 viewsSteve_M

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 09:28 - Sep 14 by chicoazul

After our last embarrassing cup update, a whole - checks notes - five weeks ago, this board had comments from people claiming it was our best football in years. And that despite losing to a League 2 reserve side.

I'm curious to see how people enjoy losing to West Hams kids tonight.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 10:19 - Sep 14 with 842 viewschicoazul

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 10:06 - Sep 14 by Steve_M

After our last embarrassing cup update, a whole - checks notes - five weeks ago, this board had comments from people claiming it was our best football in years. And that despite losing to a League 2 reserve side.

I'm curious to see how people enjoy losing to West Hams kids tonight.

If it’s less than 0-3 they’ll find loads of positives. Best football in years! So exciting to watch!

Have we done team for West Ham yet? on 10:27 - Sep 14 with 818 viewsJackPITFC

-----------------Walton
Donacien--Edmundson---Burgess---Penney
------------Morsy--Carroll
Barrie----Chaplin----Aluko
---------------Pigott
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024