Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan 07:45 - Nov 10 with 1081 viewsMaySixth

I think we will do well to trim the squad and move that quartet on - don't think they are going to be much of an impact going forward.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 07:47 - Nov 10 with 1063 viewsblueboyd

Woolfenden will be gone, Holy too. Ye Olde Ipswich will be banished bar Toto and Donacien
Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:03 - Nov 10 with 997 viewsMaySixth

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 07:47 - Nov 10 by blueboyd

Woolfenden will be gone, Holy too. Ye Olde Ipswich will be banished bar Toto and Donacien

Personally think we should keep Woolfenden as cover unless we bring in an upgrade.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:05 - Nov 10 with 989 viewswkj

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 07:47 - Nov 10 by blueboyd

I think Woolfenden might have a case to stay, but only if he fancies being the backup. If Cook/Ashton improves the back line in the winter, then I can't see how he'd be staying.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:10 - Nov 10 with 962 viewsclive_baker

Happy enough with that. They won’t get a game here.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:13 - Nov 10 with 945 viewsGarv

You'd imagine if both Norwood and Jackson go someone will come in. No guarantee Bonne and Pigott will stay fit, or even still be with us!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:16 - Nov 10 with 920 viewsOldboy

Yep, those 4 won't be of much use to us now. We are only going to get stronger and stronger squad wise. We will need at least 1 forward coming in, but sure Cook knows that.
Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:23 - Nov 10 with 907 viewsGuthrum

Tho losing Woolfenden would further reduce the pool of "club-developed" players, at least one of which must be in each League match-day squad.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:25 - Nov 10 with 892 viewswkj

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:23 - Nov 10 by Guthrum

Tho losing Woolfenden would further reduce the pool of "club-developed" players, at least one of which must be in each League match-day squad.

Can we blag the EFL and say that Bonne is club-developed.

Login to get fewer ads

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:31 - Nov 10 with 832 viewsBeckets

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:23 - Nov 10 by Guthrum

I’d rather Woolfenden as back up centre back than Burgess on current form.
Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:36 - Nov 10 with 809 viewsGuthrum

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:25 - Nov 10 by wkj

Can we blag the EFL and say that Bonne is club-developed.

Supporting evidence: Haven't you heard the fans sing "He's one of our own"?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:39 - Nov 10 with 778 viewsWD19

MarkyP in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1……..
[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 8:50]
Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:51 - Nov 10 with 730 viewsChurchman

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:03 - Nov 10 by MaySixth

Personally think we should keep Woolfenden as cover unless we bring in an upgrade.

I’d definitely keep Woolfenden and try and ship outNorwood, Jackson, Nolan and Kenlock.

I’d bring in another forward and a full back, if possible, and if not go with what we’ve got.
Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:54 - Nov 10 with 714 viewsFPL_Tractor

Louie Barry will go back. I think Holy will go.

Obviously we need to find a club who wants them, you'd think Nolan and Norwood's history would get them a move even if it's a loan where the club pays (say) 2/3rds of their wages. Jackson may be the same. Goalkeepers can be awkward to sell on, especially in January, but hopefully someone will be looking as Holy deserves to play football. Kenlock a bit more difficult to shift i'd say.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:59 - Nov 10 with 693 viewsitfc_bucks

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:54 - Nov 10 by FPL_Tractor

Obviously we need to find a club who wants them, you'd think Nolan and Norwood's history would get them a move even if it's a loan where the club pays (say) 2/3rds of their wages. Jackson may be the same. Goalkeepers can be awkward to sell on, especially in January, but hopefully someone will be looking as Holy deserves to play football. Kenlock a bit more difficult to shift i'd say.

You'd have to say, on the showing so far, you'd probably keep Holy over Hladky.

Even before last night's showing.
Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:59 - Nov 10 with 691 viewswkj

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:54 - Nov 10 by FPL_Tractor

I think Kenlock will be released in January. It felt like the last roll of the dice for him last night - and he was pitiful. I don't like speaking ill of players, but he has made a career at town being a player we keep around as we're short on options.

I wish him well, but he's surely done here.

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 09:37 - Nov 10 with 600 viewsGarv

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 08:59 - Nov 10 by wkj

I think Kenlock will be released in January. It felt like the last roll of the dice for him last night - and he was pitiful. I don't like speaking ill of players, but he has made a career at town being a player we keep around as we're short on options.

I wish him well, but he's surely done here.

Cook said he was ill to be fair, so could explain last night. The wider point is fair though.

He had a spell in the Championship during the relegation season where he was almost marauding. Think we were playing a diamond and playing generally quite well (sadly still only managing to draw 1-1 every week). You'd have thought the drop to L1 would really given him a chance, but he's not taken it at all.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 09:42 - Nov 10 with 575 viewswkj

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 09:37 - Nov 10 by Garv

Cook said he was ill to be fair, so could explain last night. The wider point is fair though.

He had a spell in the Championship during the relegation season where he was almost marauding. Think we were playing a diamond and playing generally quite well (sadly still only managing to draw 1-1 every week). You'd have thought the drop to L1 would really given him a chance, but he's not taken it at all.

He's shown signs of being a good player in the past, but he was never really sent out on loan.

On the other hand, there is Josh Emmanuel who came through with him who was routinely out on loan and is now in the Championship. I make the comparison as there were many times that J.E. looked less convincing than M.K did.

All in all, I think we screwed up Kenlock's development.

Players out this window : Norwood, Jackson, Kenlock and Nolan on 10:21 - Nov 10 with 493 viewsElderGrizzly

Depends on Nolan's fitness I guess. At the very least we'd need to offer him rehabilitation if we terminated/paid up his contract.

Agree with the others. It's simply a case of do we try and get anything or simply waive a fee to allow the buying clubs to pay the wages in full?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024