Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. 15:02 - Dec 6 with 957 viewshomer_123

That infuriating, gawd awful, cringe worthy saluting walk on thing he did before games.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:12 - Dec 6 with 901 viewsPJH

Followed by the hand slapping and high-fiving with the coaching staff that he had not seen for almost a minute.
I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:13 - Dec 6 with 876 viewsHerbivore

That and the constant shifting from side to side in post match interviews. Stand still, ffs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:14 - Dec 6 with 869 viewsStu_boy

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:12 - Dec 6 by PJH

Followed by the hand slapping and high-fiving with the coaching staff that he had not seen for almost a minute.

The thing i will miss most is the various voices of paul cook
I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:15 - Dec 6 with 846 viewsfooters

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:13 - Dec 6 by Herbivore

That and the constant shifting from side to side in post match interviews. Stand still, ffs.

Too much caffeine, innit.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:21 - Dec 6 with 807 viewsclive_baker

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:14 - Dec 6 by Stu_boy

The thing i will miss most is the various voices of paul cook

He was all 4 Beatles in the space of about 90 seconds.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:22 - Dec 6 with 785 viewsfabian_illness

All a bit picky don’t you think?
Let’s all grow up a bit.
I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:23 - Dec 6 with 781 viewsgordon

I tell you what though, I'd definitely watch it if someone could put together a compilation of his best ring walks set to some funny music or something.
I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:25 - Dec 6 with 754 viewshomer_123

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:21 - Dec 6 by clive_baker

Surely all 5, no?

Login to get fewer ads

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:27 - Dec 6 with 736 viewsgtsb1966

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:23 - Dec 6 by gordon

I tell you what though, I'd definitely watch it if someone could put together a compilation of his best ring walks set to some funny music or something.

It would never beat this though.

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:31 - Dec 6 with 699 viewsGarv

Manager tries to create a good atmosphere for the start of games in a stadium renowned for being soulless, gets ridiculed.

Is it because he carried a bit of timber?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:33 - Dec 6 with 684 viewshomer_123

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:31 - Dec 6 by Garv

Manager tries to create a good atmosphere for the start of games in a stadium renowned for being soulless, gets ridiculed.

No, it wasn't needed and was cringe worthy.

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:33 - Dec 6 with 681 viewshype313

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:21 - Dec 6 by clive_baker

Well, we've had Paul and now John, we just need George and Ringo to get the full house scouse manager bingo.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:37 - Dec 6 with 657 viewsHerbivore

I think it's more that it was a bit cringeworthy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:39 - Dec 6 with 636 viewsBlueBadger

He'd have been better off winning a few more games if he wanted to do that, tbh.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:43 - Dec 6 with 600 viewsitfcjoe

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:33 - Dec 6 by hype313

Well, we've had Paul and now John, we just need George and Ringo to get the full house scouse manager bingo.

George Burley....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:47 - Dec 6 with 569 viewsPositivelyPortman

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:43 - Dec 6 by itfcjoe

George Burley....

Ringo Robson - wasn’t that his nickname?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:47 - Dec 6 with 569 viewshype313

I'll tell you what I won't miss now Cook has gone. on 15:43 - Dec 6 by itfcjoe

George Burley....

Ringo's going to be the toughy...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024