Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. 21:50 - Dec 7 with 1072 viewsTheBoyBlue

But after that it's clear that these players really need someone like him to get stuck into them.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 21:51 - Dec 7 with 1009 viewsSwansea_Blue

It makes you wonder.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 21:52 - Dec 7 with 980 viewsbazza

Yep, someone with a back bone, stick a f@#k into all
Of them.
Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 21:52 - Dec 7 with 967 viewsdominiciawful

Warnock and Morsy re-united...?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 21:52 - Dec 7 with 962 viewsChondzoresk

After that pile of garbage....Warnock in.
Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 21:52 - Dec 7 with 950 viewsOwainG1992

I'd be delighted with Warnock.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 21:53 - Dec 7 with 907 viewsRyorry

Starting to come round to that.

At least he knows what he's doing - and would be prepared to take on the poisoned chalice that, sadly, we're fast becoming.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 21:57 - Dec 7 with 842 viewsTheBoyBlue

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 21:52 - Dec 7 by bazza

Yep, someone with a back bone, stick a f@#k into all
Of them.

It's definitely what they need. They don't seem to care at all.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:03 - Dec 7 with 768 viewseastangliaisblue

With the massive sway this forum has, if we keep asking for him, we'll get him.
Login to get fewer ads

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:15 - Dec 7 with 701 viewshunty21

Warnock till end of season big bonusnif get promoted then he can retire as his style of football is ugly to watch
Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:15 - Dec 7 with 697 viewsRyorry

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:03 - Dec 7 by eastangliaisblue

He does love us though, so you never know -

for Warnock!

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:16 - Dec 7 with 666 viewsNthsuffolkblue

You mean we need another Mick McCarthy ... though obviously it can't be Mick.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:17 - Dec 7 with 638 viewspointofblue

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:16 - Dec 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

You mean we need another Mick McCarthy ... though obviously it can't be Mick.

Warnock fits the mould well - stuff the project, we need emergency surgery.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:18 - Dec 7 with 627 viewsOjc

Yep it’s got to be him to sort these useless turds out
Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:26 - Dec 7 with 593 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Whoever comes in, and I don't want Lampard or Warnock, but whoever comes in, we need to unite behind them and support them as our manager. They won't be perfect ad they might not succeed but they will be our manager and it is our club.

So even if it is Lampard or Warnock (and I doubt very much it will be either) we must get behind them.

However, I also reserve the right to not follow my own advice should we appoint Steve Evans or Joey Barton - surely we wouldn't!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:31 - Dec 7 with 531 viewsRyorry

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:26 - Dec 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Whoever comes in, and I don't want Lampard or Warnock, but whoever comes in, we need to unite behind them and support them as our manager. They won't be perfect ad they might not succeed but they will be our manager and it is our club.

So even if it is Lampard or Warnock (and I doubt very much it will be either) we must get behind them.

However, I also reserve the right to not follow my own advice should we appoint Steve Evans or Joey Barton - surely we wouldn't!

Gamechanger do have a clue, unlike ME, so it won't be Barton unless the latter has some serious dirt on the former!

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:50 - Dec 7 with 471 viewsstrikalite

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 21:53 - Dec 7 by Ryorry

Starting to come round to that.

At least he knows what he's doing - and would be prepared to take on the poisoned chalice that, sadly, we're fast becoming.

Yep he wasn't on my wish list to be honest but there isn't a better man Manager out there really...and that's what we need, badly..
Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:52 - Dec 7 with 447 viewspennblue

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:03 - Dec 7 by eastangliaisblue

Another +1 for warnock

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 22:52 - Dec 7 with 432 viewsitfcsuth

Likewise didn’t want to touch him, but on that display, it does make you ponder the question.
Didn't want the club to touch Warnock with a barge pole. on 23:01 - Dec 7 with 384 views3_5_2

We need someone to stick a fcuk onto these players, okay a simple (coaches system) and battle our way out of this horrible league.

The players need to know who is boss If you don’t like it. Do one.

Get Colin in.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024