Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham 20:47 - Jan 6 with 2038 viewsCheltenham_Blue

On a permanent transfer

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mk-dons-forme

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 21:04 - Jan 6 with 1922 viewsDubtractor

I assume they paid peanuts for him?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Boom, get in! (n/t) on 21:07 - Jan 6 with 1899 viewsBloots

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 21:04 - Jan 6 by Dubtractor

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 21:22 - Jan 6 with 1833 viewsazuremerlangus

Good grief

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 21:23 - Jan 6 with 1823 viewsfooters

It's a tap-in but the linesman has allowed it.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 21:25 - Jan 6 with 1806 viewsIllinoisblue

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 21:23 - Jan 6 by footers

It's a tap-in but the linesman has allowed it.

But now VAR and the Dubious Jokes Panel are involved. It’s been disallowed

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 21:36 - Jan 6 with 1742 viewsDubtractor

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 21:25 - Jan 6 by Illinoisblue

But now VAR and the Dubious Jokes Panel are involved. It’s been disallowed

Booo.

[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 21:37]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 22:35 - Jan 6 with 1516 viewsIllinoisblue

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 21:36 - Jan 6 by Dubtractor

Booo.

[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 21:37]

It’s the right decision, Clive, you can’t expect to bring a dad joke to the forum and get away it. It’s just blatant. No way a top level forum contributor should be doing that. #gamesgone

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 22:51 - Jan 6 with 1458 viewsMattinLondon

Guess this proves that a player can be a prolific scorer in the premium European competitions for U21s and still not really make the grade in mens football. Plus, on the way down from the academy of a top club there’s more branches to catch your fall.

Was he considered a top prospect even here - in a similar way the lad who went to Man City was?
Login to get fewer ads

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 22:58 - Jan 6 with 1421 viewsHARRY10

err, that was posted in their site (click link) over 5 hours ago
See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 23:20 - Jan 6 with 1378 viewsgainsboroughblue

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 22:58 - Jan 6 by HARRY10

Oh, so you had a snoop(y) at their forum did you?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 09:59 - Jan 7 with 927 viewsCheltenham_Blue

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 22:51 - Jan 6 by MattinLondon

Guess this proves that a player can be a prolific scorer in the premium European competitions for U21s and still not really make the grade in mens football. Plus, on the way down from the academy of a top club there’s more branches to catch your fall.

Was he considered a top prospect even here - in a similar way the lad who went to Man City was?

Chelsea paid about £700k for him 5/6 years ago, so I would assume fairly highly regarded.

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 10:04 - Jan 7 with 888 viewsPhilTWTD

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 09:59 - Jan 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Chelsea paid about £700k for him 5/6 years ago, so I would assume fairly highly regarded.

Had already scored for the U23s (may have been U21s at that point) before starting his scholarship, so a lot was expected of him. Chelsea let him go to the MK Dons on a free from what I gather - I was told Town made nothing on the move in terms of sell-on - so I would expect this to have been another free move.
See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 10:06 - Jan 7 with 867 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 22:58 - Jan 6 by HARRY10

OMG really, because no one has ever made that joke before

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 10:13 - Jan 7 with 829 viewsDubtractor

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 10:06 - Jan 7 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

OMG really, because no one has ever made that joke before

Shush. I was the first ever.

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 10:21 - Jan 7 with 779 viewsRadlett_blue

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 22:51 - Jan 6 by MattinLondon

Yes, he's now 22 & didn't make the grade at Milton Keynes so unless he's a real late developer, the best he can hope for is lower league football.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 10:25 - Jan 7 with 762 viewsCheltenham_Blue

See Charlie Brown has gone to Cheltenham on 10:04 - Jan 7 by PhilTWTD

Had already scored for the U23s (may have been U21s at that point) before starting his scholarship, so a lot was expected of him. Chelsea let him go to the MK Dons on a free from what I gather - I was told Town made nothing on the move in terms of sell-on - so I would expect this to have been another free move.

Oh yeah, it would have been a free. Cheltenham have got Peanuts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024