Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson? 14:02 - Feb 12 with 2227 viewsOwainG1992

Didn't see that one coming.
Let's hope he's been firing in training and can remind us of the player we had 1st half of the first season in league one.
COYB.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Kayden Jackson? on 14:05 - Feb 12 with 2173 viewsParisBlue

Either that or KMc isn't confident about Piggott, Bonne and Norwood. All change in the summer no matter what happens....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Kayden Jackson? on 14:06 - Feb 12 with 2147 viewsFrimleyBlue

Can see this being a ploy to minimise the ability of mk to play comfortable across their backline. Jackson for his faults. Does not stop running. That you can give him.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Kayden Jackson? on 14:06 - Feb 12 with 2151 viewscressi

In my view big mistake McKenna hope I'm wrong apart from pace truly awful need more than a trier
Can't play the long striker role as the past has proved
Kayden Jackson? on 14:07 - Feb 12 with 2084 viewsFrimleyBlue

Kayden Jackson? on 14:06 - Feb 12 by cressi

In my view big mistake McKenna hope I'm wrong apart from pace truly awful need more than a trier
Can't play the long striker role as the past has proved

It'll be false 9 imo. He will rotate with Chaplin.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Kayden Jackson? on 14:10 - Feb 12 with 2015 viewsOwainG1992

Kayden Jackson? on 14:05 - Feb 12 by ParisBlue

Either that or KMc isn't confident about Piggott, Bonne and Norwood. All change in the summer no matter what happens....

Fair point that since he's come in Norwood's had a little run of goals but that's dried up.
Bonnes not scored in a while.
Piggot just doesn't look up to it for us.
Suppose he's next in line.
Maybe Simpson next week at this rate!

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Kayden Jackson? on 14:10 - Feb 12 with 2012 viewsshefki86

He’s garbage, offered nothing in the few games he has played and just don’t understand where this ‘pace’ is that he’s supposed to have!!

Poll: How do we all see it after today?

Kayden Jackson? on 14:15 - Feb 12 with 1921 viewsBluecasp

Kayden Jackson? on 14:10 - Feb 12 by shefki86

He’s garbage, offered nothing in the few games he has played and just don’t understand where this ‘pace’ is that he’s supposed to have!!

This exactly. He is very poor and seems to become a better player in some fans eyes when he doesn't play. I think that is a poor decision. Not starting Aluko also seems strange.
Kayden Jackson? on 14:16 - Feb 12 with 1910 viewsDarth_Koont

Without any other striker banging in the goals then it’s more about what a striker can do for the team.

Jackson is probably our best striker at attacking the channels and troubling the defenders out wide. If that helps Celina and Chaplin find space through the middle then that’s all good.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Kayden Jackson? on 14:17 - Feb 12 with 1882 viewsIllinoisblue

Kayden Jackson? on 14:15 - Feb 12 by Bluecasp

This exactly. He is very poor and seems to become a better player in some fans eyes when he doesn't play. I think that is a poor decision. Not starting Aluko also seems strange.

I think Aluko not starting is the bigger issue. He connects play in a way that others don’t.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Kayden Jackson? on 14:19 - Feb 12 with 1858 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Could be some resurrection story if he comes good between now and end of the season.. Janoi has done it and he’s quietly been going about having a very good season having been written off for pretty much all of his Town career.

Can’t see Jackson doing that personally, but hopefully one of our strikers can find a little bit of form from somewhere
Kayden Jackson? on 14:19 - Feb 12 with 1854 viewsSkip_Intro

Kayden Jackson? on 14:17 - Feb 12 by Illinoisblue

I think Aluko not starting is the bigger issue. He connects play in a way that others don’t.

I really like Aluko but think it would be harsh to drop Chaplin or Celina after Donny
[Redacted] on 14:26 - Feb 12 with 1762 viewsvictorywilhappen

Kayden Jackson? on 14:07 - Feb 12 by FrimleyBlue

[Redacted]
Kayden Jackson? on 14:27 - Feb 12 with 1742 viewsRyorry

Kayden Jackson? on 14:07 - Feb 12 by FrimleyBlue

About time Morsy banged one in for us too, hoping he's particularly up for it after his enforced absence! Has previously scored 20 league goals for other clubs.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kayden Jackson? on 14:31 - Feb 12 with 1692 viewscressi

[Redacted] on 14:26 - Feb 12 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Played well last time he played really headless chicken in my view works hard can score when he hasn't got time or needs to think
Kayden Jackson? on 14:39 - Feb 12 with 1611 viewsbilllm

Kayden Jackson? on 14:27 - Feb 12 by Ryorry

About time Morsy banged one in for us too, hoping he's particularly up for it after his enforced absence! Has previously scored 20 league goals for other clubs.

Not to up for it as he can be pretty reckless when the going gets tough, but he makes us tough, calm and hard il expect,
Kayden Jackson? on 14:39 - Feb 12 with 1602 viewsBluearmy71

Kayden will be an unknown quantity to them in as much as they (MK Dons) may well have focused all their attention on MB, JN and JP so it might just work out good for us!!

Another aspect could be that MK Dons' central defenders are old and leggy (Apart from Connor Whickam I couldn't name any other MK player) so using Jackson in the first half to give them a good run around and burn them out, change it around 60th min and switch to 2 up front and let any 2 of Nor's, Macca & Pigs.......maybe all 3 depending on how its going, to continue the non stop running against them !!

That's pretty much all I can think as to why Kayden has got the nod!!
Kayden Jackson? on 14:42 - Feb 12 with 1558 viewstractorboy1978

Jackson's presence should stop their CBs playing so high up the pitch. That or we can get him in behind.
Kayden Jackson? on 14:46 - Feb 12 with 1511 viewsRyorry

Kayden Jackson? on 14:39 - Feb 12 by billlm

Not to up for it as he can be pretty reckless when the going gets tough, but he makes us tough, calm and hard il expect,

Yep, fair point 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kayden Jackson? on 14:49 - Feb 12 with 1481 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kayden Jackson? on 14:42 - Feb 12 by tractorboy1978

Jackson's presence should stop their CBs playing so high up the pitch. That or we can get him in behind.

Pace of him and Burns could be interesting if they do play a high line.

It is a big surprise to see Jackson playing ahead of all of Norwood, Bonne, Pigott and even Simpson. I guess he will be playing a wider attacking role that he is more suited to. It will be about how well Jackson, Chaplin and Celina work together as an attacking 3 as much as anything. MK Dons neither concede many nor score many so not expecting a lot of goals. Maybe Bonne and Norwood coming off the bench could be very effective too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kayden Jackson? on 20:55 - Feb 19 with 1121 viewsMaySixth

Kayden Jackson? on 14:10 - Feb 12 by shefki86

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Kayden Jackson? on 20:55 - Feb 19 with 1114 viewsMaySixth

Kayden Jackson? on 14:15 - Feb 12 by Bluecasp

Ssshhh

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Kayden Jackson? on 21:41 - Feb 19 with 1009 viewsVeggie

This thread might be a reminder to us all that it’s not always the player that is terrible, but the management, coaching and system that the player is subjected to. KJ was impressive today and showed glimpses of the pace that has been lacking. Hats off to him for keeping his head down and training hard. And hats off to KMcK for recognising that there is an effective player in there after all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024