Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there 15:48 - Apr 23 with 999 viewsIllinoisblue

Ffs, at least try and sound excited!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 15:50 - Apr 23 with 978 viewsKeno

It feels like that sort of game tho.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 15:50 - Apr 23 with 975 viewsDJR

To be honest, I normally shout when we score, but didn't do this time.
Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 15:52 - Apr 23 with 931 viewsIllinoisblue

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 15:50 - Apr 23 by Keno

True, it is all rather irrelevant

62 - 78 - 81

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 15:54 - Apr 23 with 876 viewsSitfcB

It doesn’t really matter does it

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:05 - Apr 23 with 766 viewsDubtractor

Just listening to the commentary highlights now and it really is comedically understated. He almost sounded disappointed.

Of course it doesn't matter, and his overall commentary is good, but he got way more excited by a Crewe chance a few minutes earlier.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:06 - Apr 23 with 754 viewsjayessess

I'm listening to the Crewe comms and their guy is incredibly biased and treats every half chance they get like it's a certain goal.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:11 - Apr 23 with 708 viewsGarv

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 15:52 - Apr 23 by Illinoisblue

True, it is all rather irrelevant

Interesting view this one.

If we lost I'm confident it wouldn't be viewed as irrelevant.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:21 - Apr 23 with 646 viewstextbackup

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 15:50 - Apr 23 by Keno

Yet Crewe just almost scored and they’ve had to give his seat a deep clean…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:23 - Apr 23 with 630 viewstractordownsouth

It's a dead rubber game against a team who have already been relegated.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:24 - Apr 23 with 618 viewsJimmy86

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:21 - Apr 23 by textbackup

Yet Crewe just almost scored and they’ve had to give his seat a deep clean…

I genuinely just belly laughed at this! Post of the day for me!

Not a fan of Brenner, saying that, it is a dead rubber isn't it...
Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:43 - Apr 23 with 521 viewsIllinoisblue

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:11 - Apr 23 by Garv

Interesting view this one.

If we lost I'm confident it wouldn't be viewed as irrelevant.

Simpletons and mouth breathers would probably have a fit, yes

62 - 78 - 81

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:45 - Apr 23 with 501 viewsAsa

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:06 - Apr 23 by jayessess

I'm listening to the Crewe comms and their guy is incredibly biased and treats every half chance they get like it's a certain goal.

Here’s the Crewe commentator by contrast sounding very excited we’ve scored. If Brenner took that tone over a Crewe goal people would no doubt complain!

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:59 - Apr 23 with 390 viewsjayessess

Magnificently understated goal commentary from Brenner there on 16:45 - Apr 23 by Asa

Here’s the Crewe commentator by contrast sounding very excited we’ve scored. If Brenner took that tone over a Crewe goal people would no doubt complain!

He was a good deal more excited when they scored.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024