Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF 18:35 - May 5 with 1458 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 18:38 - May 5 with 1406 viewsjayessess

As expected. I suppose they'll have a separate announcement for the U23s being released?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 18:39 - May 5 with 1392 viewsBobsthename

No shock.
Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 19:01 - May 5 with 1297 viewsBlueBadger

I call LIES on the Kenlock story.

This fella has all the Definite Info inside track.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 19:04 - May 5 with 1271 viewsRegencyBlue

No surprises there!
Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 19:05 - May 5 with 1263 viewschicoazul

Finding it hard to come to terms with Myles leaving.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 09:40 - May 8 with 873 viewsbackinbeige

I’m sad to see Nors go.

He had his run ins and controversies, but it’s refreshing to see a player with personality and opinions when everyone else has had their personality sandblasted out of them by their media training. “Yeah it’s a game of two halves, it was nice to get a triple hat trick but it was a team effort and at the end of the day we got three points.” But I get you can’t spend wages on banter and vibes.

I also enjoyed his Exocet missile- if an opposition number ten was sauntering forward, taking time to pick out his pass, Norwood would bomb forwards from the opposite end of the pitch, arrow through a congested midfield and wipe him out with no warning. And hilariously not get booked.

He also gave us that battering ram option if we needed it. I can’t think of many else who did. But most of all…
…he scored goals!

I’ve no doubt KMK has someone in mind for the wages. Looking forward to next season.

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 09:44 - May 8 with 859 viewsSwansea_Blue

Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 09:40 - May 8 by backinbeige

I’m sad to see Nors go.

He had his run ins and controversies, but it’s refreshing to see a player with personality and opinions when everyone else has had their personality sandblasted out of them by their media training. “Yeah it’s a game of two halves, it was nice to get a triple hat trick but it was a team effort and at the end of the day we got three points.” But I get you can’t spend wages on banter and vibes.

I also enjoyed his Exocet missile- if an opposition number ten was sauntering forward, taking time to pick out his pass, Norwood would bomb forwards from the opposite end of the pitch, arrow through a congested midfield and wipe him out with no warning. And hilariously not get booked.

He also gave us that battering ram option if we needed it. I can’t think of many else who did. But most of all…
…he scored goals!

I’ve no doubt KMK has someone in mind for the wages. Looking forward to next season.

Yeah, I think he had qualities that added to the squad and could still have been a useful addition. He’s certainly a handfull in this league. I hope we haven’t got ahead of ourselves here and swapped a proven L1 pest with an new unknown player who may not deliver.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 10:11 - May 8 with 798 viewsLord_Lucan

Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 09:44 - May 8 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, I think he had qualities that added to the squad and could still have been a useful addition. He’s certainly a handfull in this league. I hope we haven’t got ahead of ourselves here and swapped a proven L1 pest with an new unknown player who may not deliver.

I think we need to trust the manager - and thankfully I think we can.

If we are letting perceived good players go then surely it bodes well for the quality of their replacements.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 10:13 - May 8 with 789 viewsKieran_Knows

Kenlock, Holy, Norwood and Carroll OFF on 09:44 - May 8 by Swansea_Blue

I’m pretty confident that we won’t miss him in the slightest.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024