Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... 14:20 - May 24 with 2301 viewsRyorry

"He wasn't saying, 'Can everyone break up and go home? Can everyone socially distance? Can everyone put masks on?' "No, he wasn't telling anybody that. He was grabbing a glass for himself."

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:27 - May 24 with 2250 viewsGeoffSentence

If Laura Kuenssberg has turned on him he'll surely soon be getting the boot that he so richly deserves.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:29 - May 24 with 2231 viewsDarth_Koont

On a related note, how useless was Kuennsberg and all the other access journalists like Peston on this?

They either knew about it and said nothing. Or they didn’t know and their access is one-way client journalism where they’re just being fed lines by Conservative HQ.

They’re a cancer on our politics.

Pronouns: He/Him

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:39 - May 24 with 2192 viewsBlueNomad

It is fun to read BBC News on-line's Have Your Say when these stories come out. The Buffoon In Chief and his miserable crew still have legions of aplogists who come up with the most bitter, one-eyed views. They leap on anyone critical and slate "lefties" forgetting this isn't about ideology or party politics but about decent leadership.
When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:42 - May 24 with 2167 viewsBlueBadger

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:39 - May 24 by BlueNomad

It is fun to read BBC News on-line's Have Your Say when these stories come out. The Buffoon In Chief and his miserable crew still have legions of aplogists who come up with the most bitter, one-eyed views. They leap on anyone critical and slate "lefties" forgetting this isn't about ideology or party politics but about decent leadership.

It IS about ideology. They're quite happy to put up with the corruption, incompetence and criminality because they LIKE the bigotry. As long the right people getting hurt, they're well happy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:45 - May 24 with 2153 viewsBlueNomad

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:42 - May 24 by BlueBadger

It IS about ideology. They're quite happy to put up with the corruption, incompetence and criminality because they LIKE the bigotry. As long the right people getting hurt, they're well happy.

One way of looking at it I suppose. Makes them even worse, I was thinking more about economic philosophy and the division of wealth.
When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:47 - May 24 with 2135 viewsBlueBadger

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:45 - May 24 by BlueNomad

One way of looking at it I suppose. Makes them even worse, I was thinking more about economic philosophy and the division of wealth.

The underlying economic philosopgy is 'we shouldn't give a penny to anyone who isn't a rich, straight white bloke'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:49 - May 24 with 2138 viewsXYZ

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:29 - May 24 by Darth_Koont

On a related note, how useless was Kuennsberg and all the other access journalists like Peston on this?

They either knew about it and said nothing. Or they didn’t know and their access is one-way client journalism where they’re just being fed lines by Conservative HQ.

This is a very important point. The BBC (i.e. "BBC News"), in particular, really has some questions to answer.

A senior exec was quoted (anon., of course) as saying they avoided calling out Johnson's lies because doing so would demean the office of PM of the UK.

The same BBC also does the (ever excellent) Emma Barnett interview with Nazanin ZR yesterday.
When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:51 - May 24 with 2119 viewsHARRY10

Porky the PM was addressing the cabinet - Cabinet Sauvignon, as it is now known

"I've a good wheeze"

"yes, we can hear it" came the reply

"we should concentrate, on how good that unemployment credit thing is, and I found this, by a chap called U B Forte, some foreign hotel johnny, but nevermind we just sing this when anyone asks an impertinent question - especially that Halfa Kronenberg bit of totty"

Login to get fewer ads

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:53 - May 24 with 2102 viewsSTYG

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:51 - May 24 by HARRY10

Porky the PM was addressing the cabinet - Cabinet Sauvignon, as it is now known

"I've a good wheeze"

"yes, we can hear it" came the reply

"we should concentrate, on how good that unemployment credit thing is, and I found this, by a chap called U B Forte, some foreign hotel johnny, but nevermind we just sing this when anyone asks an impertinent question - especially that Halfa Kronenberg bit of totty"

I do enjoy how I scan down the forum looking at replies taking no note on who has replied but when I get to yours I know within the first line that it's you, then move my eyes across to confirm.

On this occasion I nailed it on the opening word!
When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:55 - May 24 with 2080 viewsBlueBadger

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:53 - May 24 by STYG

I do enjoy how I scan down the forum looking at replies taking no note on who has replied but when I get to yours I know within the first line that it's you, then move my eyes across to confirm.

I swear, Mad Harry is just some kind of chatbot who's been set up by Russian secret services to discredit 'lefties'.

You can tell it's a Russian one, because it occasionally reverts to type and starts posting links to far right conspiracy sites.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 19:54]

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:56 - May 24 with 2055 viewsHARRY10

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:53 - May 24 by STYG

what an interesting hobby

the afternoons might just fly by
When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 15:03 - May 24 with 2016 viewsRyorry

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:39 - May 24 by BlueNomad

I suspect many of them are paid Tory stooges (or bots).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 15:04 - May 24 with 2017 viewsDubtractor

This was all somewhat inevitable wasn't it? Johnson has spent a lot of energy throwing everyone else under the bus to save himself, lo and behold they are now giving it back in spades.

Good.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 15:07 - May 24 with 1996 viewsBlueBadger

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 15:04 - May 24 by Dubtractor

This was all somewhat inevitable wasn't it? Johnson has spent a lot of energy throwing everyone else under the bus to save himself, lo and behold they are now giving it back in spades.

Good.

In an unrelated note Dubbers. are you aware of this lot?

A totally mad mash up of Sabbath, Hwkind with occasional forays into Tangerine Dream.

https://mammothweedwizardbastard.bandcamp.com/album/the-harvest

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 16:08 - May 24 with 1895 viewsDubtractor

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 15:07 - May 24 by BlueBadger

In an unrelated note Dubbers. are you aware of this lot?

A totally mad mash up of Sabbath, Hwkind with occasional forays into Tangerine Dream.

https://mammothweedwizardbastard.bandcamp.com/album/the-harvest

I'm not aware of them. Will check out later.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 19:25 - May 24 with 1736 viewsNthsuffolkblue

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:29 - May 24 by Darth_Koont

Am I the only one who thinks this makes LK look more like Cummings' lapdog than Johnson's?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 21:38 - May 24 with 1608 viewsArnoldMoorhen

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 19:25 - May 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Am I the only one who thinks this makes LK look more like Cummings' lapdog than Johnson's?

Not if you had seen the "Brexit: Behind the Scenes" documentary series she did. That lapdog only had puppy dog eyes for BJ.
When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 23:53 - May 24 with 1451 viewsSeablu

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 14:55 - May 24 by BlueBadger

I swear, Mad Harry is just some kind of chatbot who's been set up by Russian secret services to discredit 'lefties'.

You can tell it's a Russian one, because it occasionally reverts to type and starts posting links to far right conspiracy sites.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 19:54]

For months you claimed he was a comic character created by your Scottish tory buddy.
Now you swear he’s a Russian bot.
You’ll be telling us you’ve been Portman Road next.

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 00:00 - May 25 with 1443 viewsHARRY10

Bad news righties, it looks like more photos are on their way

And one has just been released - it shows not only numerous wine bottles, but a huge barrel, around which are sat a dozen it more staff

while the huge barrel is seen raising a toast to himself - in honour of the 100th high viz jacket he has collected

and the Xmas party has him in a Santa outfit looking for all the world like an elephant trying to hide in a post box, to which some wag has entitled the photo

'Fatter Christmas'
[Post edited 25 May 2022 0:36]
When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 00:16 - May 25 with 1428 viewsBlueBadger

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 23:53 - May 24 by Seablu

For months you claimed he was a comic character created by your Scottish tory buddy.
Now you swear he’s a Russian bot.
You’ll be telling us you’ve been Portman Road next.

It's almost like I'm taking the piss.

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 00:41 - May 25 with 1407 viewsHARRY10

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 00:16 - May 25 by BlueBadger

It's almost like I'm taking the piss.

More a case of taking it all too seriously (and literally),

I suspect that you are not even a real badger either

(though you do have a tendency to get a bit ratty at times)
When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 09:41 - May 25 with 1185 viewsSwansea_Blue

They've been found somewhat wanting, for sure. I suppose they're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Speak out and the BBC is lent on and they probably lose their jobs. They'd certainly lose access. Or be compliant and retain the access. Not that I'm excusing them; they've (in the main) morally failed their profession.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 09:56 - May 25 with 1138 viewsBlueBadger

When even LK & the BBC are calling Johnson out ... on 00:41 - May 25 by HARRY10

More a case of taking it all too seriously (and literally),

I suspect that you are not even a real badger either

(though you do have a tendency to get a bit ratty at times)

I've made a joke about you being defective Russian russian bot and I'M the one taking it seriously.

Gotcha.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024