Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? 10:56 - Aug 19 with 1330 viewsKeno

When we beat them away its not fair that we score more goals than they do cos they were home team and we should let them win?

Our fans make a lot of noise and he will sue them cos it gives him a headache?

He only has a small ...........?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 11:01 - Aug 19 with 1293 viewsMetal_Hacker

He'll soon be installing 50p meters for the showers in the away dressing room

Poll: If it were one or the other

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 12:44 - Aug 19 with 1172 viewsRegencyBlue

He’s really beginning to pi55 me off now!

We should boycott the away game and all watch on Ifollow just to wind him up more!!
Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 12:55 - Aug 19 with 1118 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone ever seen Andy Holt and Ely in the same room?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 14:15 - Aug 19 with 994 viewsmonty_radio

Shame - because it's such a friendly club generally bucking the trend of its history and based in an area that needs the sort of boost its recent footballing status is able to give it.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 14:21 - Aug 19 with 979 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 12:44 - Aug 19 by RegencyBlue

We should boycott the away game and all watch on Ifollow just to wind him up more!!

Whilst amusing it wouldn't be fair on our boys, they deserve the support.

A chorus of we've bought more pies than you perhaps?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 18:00 - Aug 19 with 842 viewsNBVJohn

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 12:44 - Aug 19 by RegencyBlue

Whilst it is probably better all round to deny him the oxygen of publicity, wouldn’t it better to pack the away end to the rafters, sell them out of pies and beer, all buy a programme and a souvenir mug whilst unfurling a huge ‘You’re Welcome Andy’ banner?

A Sam Morsy hat trick would annoy him even more of course.

All things considered I have an element of sympathy with what he’s saying, but it’s the constant whining and forgetting that some clubs are bigger than others that gets up my nose. We’re not exactly huge ourselves in the grand scheme of things, just larger than average for League 1. A league that we are in due to several years of disappointing performance and poor stewardship. On this basis we deserve to be where we are at this time - it’s no one’s fault that our demand sometimes outstrips that of other clubs. He could argue his point in a much more intelligent way if he thought before opening his mouth. If we sell out their away end that’s as much as anyone can ask of our supporters, and Accrington is a long way from Ipswich. He’d do better to take this up with Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea etc.
Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 18:24 - Aug 19 with 800 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 14:21 - Aug 19 by BlueandTruesince82

Whilst amusing it wouldn't be fair on our boys, they deserve the support.

A chorus of we've bought more pies than you perhaps?

What is the catering situation like at the Wham? I hope to be there - does it stand up to the high standards of the Tony Cascarino food and beverages stall at Priestfield?

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 18:41 - Aug 19 with 774 viewsitfc_bucks

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 18:00 - Aug 19 by NBVJohn

Whilst it is probably better all round to deny him the oxygen of publicity, wouldn’t it better to pack the away end to the rafters, sell them out of pies and beer, all buy a programme and a souvenir mug whilst unfurling a huge ‘You’re Welcome Andy’ banner?

A Sam Morsy hat trick would annoy him even more of course.

All things considered I have an element of sympathy with what he’s saying, but it’s the constant whining and forgetting that some clubs are bigger than others that gets up my nose. We’re not exactly huge ourselves in the grand scheme of things, just larger than average for League 1. A league that we are in due to several years of disappointing performance and poor stewardship. On this basis we deserve to be where we are at this time - it’s no one’s fault that our demand sometimes outstrips that of other clubs. He could argue his point in a much more intelligent way if he thought before opening his mouth. If we sell out their away end that’s as much as anyone can ask of our supporters, and Accrington is a long way from Ipswich. He’d do better to take this up with Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea etc.

He blocked me on twitter as well, the precious little chap.

My crime? As he was chopsing off about house price rises, I asked the innocent question about whether that was Sammy Morsy's fault as well.

Seems a bit touchy...
Login to get fewer ads

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 18:56 - Aug 19 with 752 viewsIpswichKnight

We are so going to lose that game. They will do everything to get Morsy sent off ( probably succeed as well ) and we’ll concede from a long ball/throw 😢
Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 19:25 - Aug 19 with 705 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 18:56 - Aug 19 by IpswichKnight

We are so going to lose that game. They will do everything to get Morsy sent off ( probably succeed as well ) and we’ll concede from a long ball/throw 😢

Would be quite ironic if they got a red card for someone in their attempts to wind Morsy up. Don't forget Morsy has never been sent off by a referee since he joined us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Things Andy Holt will find to complain about next? on 20:50 - Aug 19 with 621 viewsMeadowlark

Who is Andy Holt?

Not a relative of Grant is he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024